DragonRider13

Super Powers

i was once able to smell colors

also i can make any cat like me it is a scientifically proven fact

ohmy.gif Smell colours? I've been hearing or reading about this "mixing" up of the senses but I really wanted to know how it feels or how it is like. As much as I want to experience it, I don't want to be like that forever.

I'm short, I can easy squeeze myself in and out of crowds and I always get in the front row.

Yeah, nothing really special...

I'm rodiculously good at finding lost things. Keys, a DVD, remote, etc...if something has been misplaced I'm usually called to look for it. Work, friends, family, neighbors. I'm the 'Find It' girl. No idea how, I'm just good at locating stuff.

Edited by Draco Knight

IDK if this counts, but I have this weird thing where I can tell peoples emotions from their writing. (Like on the forums or in a chatroom) And I don't mean like the obvious stuff, I have horrid social skills, but someone will say, "hi" And I'll be like, "what's wrong?" Because something will just feel weird about it. It's sorta strange, IDK. I feel weird posting this. Other than that I've never really encountered anything that comes close to being a super power or similar.

The only "Super Powers" I think I may posses are very vivid dreams of the future occasionally and frequent lucid dreams. I doubt I am the only one with these experiences, but I think it's kinda cool smile.gif

I love reading everyone's experiences as I find them very interesting indeed. laugh.gif

Edited by Jazlindreal

Other than the occassional deja vu moment when I realize I've seen this happen before. I know what is going to happen just seconds before it does. No powers. I can lose things without trying, but not find things I haven't lost. I sure can't find things that I have lost.

I wonder if I'd consider an unusual power a gift or a curse. blink.gif

I...I don't know. Ever have that feeling when you just look someone/something and go, "Ooh, he/she/it looks like a Joshua/Millie/whatever-random-name"? Yeah. That's me.

I...I don't know. Ever have that feeling when you just look someone/something and go, "Ooh, he/she/it looks like a Joshua/Millie/whatever-random-name"? Yeah. That's me.

Oh, yes. And it turns out I am right. wink.gif Although not always.

Ohh! What do I look like? If you say a tomato -insert threat-

I also feel like i can control the wind sometimes. I have a really good contact with cats, almost everytime I go to a friends house, if they have a cat, it starts to like me. Even my friends shyest cat started purring and I got to pet it.. O.o

There is nowhere on my back that I cannot reach. O.o

I think I can see aura's around people and animals if I focus on them enough.

One time in 6th grade me and my friend were having a wizard dual (Harry Potter influenced). We were like a good ten feet away from each other and I did something. Next thing I know he stumbles back and he start bleeding.......... <-<

I can blur my vision and still read books just fine.

Umm, I'v been having dreams where I get shot in the head. The first one was so "real" that when I woke up I didn't know if I was awake or not. This leads me to believe that that's how I will die.

I do also have dreams of the future.

Edited by Dark-Azkrin666

Sometimes I wish I can detect lies. People kept on just telling lies. They would tell something then the next time they will you something that doesn't match with what they say previously. It is obvious they are lying but you just don't know which one it is.

I use to dream of tragic personal events. Such as, I dreamed my old friend died on a lake. Scared me. Then a day later, he was hit by a boat and died in the hospital. I would always dream of my pets dying the night before they did when I was young.

I'm way to crazy about grammar..and I seem to remember names far better than faces.

Wish I could fly though. ;-;

I've always wished I could fly, without the expense of getting bugs and other stuff in my face..

I'm currently working on one.

The power of persuasion.

Imagine having the power of absolute persuasion.

The ability to know what to say, when to say it and how to say it in such a way you can bend almost anyone's will with just words and manipulate them without even touching them.

Oh yes, the things I'd do with absolute persuasion, glorious.

Edited by Ælex

The closest thing to a superpower I have, is being able to find anything my parents lose. Not really a superpower though; I just know where they usually lost things or misplace them, and just use logic/common sense to figure out the most likely place for it xd.png Only works with my parents, too; I always lose my own stuff. So yeah, not really a superpower xd.png

I have one.. I suppose.

My aunt went to a psychic and they told her

I connect with the "other side" in my dreams.

I know i use to see shadows when i was little. I remember one clearly. I told my grandma and she told me I saw one of her brothers. I can feel things when I am in a house.

Yes, i have seen the future some times. I mostly get deja vu. It happens a lot.

I want to fly.

(My grandma said our family is cursed.. But I do not know....)

sad.gif I wish I have the power of multi-tasking. I can't manage my time well no matter how I organise the tasks.

Superpowers. Huh.

Something amazing that happened to me: I got 88 or 89 on all the math tests I've taken starting from two years ago (I think). But I doubt that counts.

I wanna fly, too... Flying is so awesome.

sad.gif I wish I have the power of multi-tasking. I can't manage my time well no matter how I organise the tasks.

sad.gif Hmm, maybe I should go to the Support thread about this, huh? I need some tips for managing time efficiently.

Always dream of things that happens the day I wake up. Deja Vu. Always happens, though I don't think that's a super power.

Does it count if I didn't study at all for a huge test and aces it?