DragonRider13

Super Powers

Pretty sure I do sometimes; what with the frequent Deja Vu feelings I get and the fact that, at least once before, I've seen something happen in real life exactly the way I saw it happen in a dream.

I can also, on occasion, predict the future. (Believe me, or don't. Personally, I don't really care. You wanna think I'm lying and trying to impress everyone, you go right ahead; it's your opinion and I realize I can't really prove my claim.)

On the dream and deja vu one, same here.

I have a little precognition, but it's pretty much all in my dreams.

On the topic of ghosts and spirits; becareful with that. As I'm sure a good fair bit of people in this topic have stated that they can 'see' or 'sense' them, it's hard to believe unless you actually say it to a persons face and can prove it. I'm not saying that you're lieing or anything though so don't take me wrong. That's why I didn't bother to bring up that I ,myself, can do that and a few other things, kinda like I mentioned in my last post in here. But when you have my type of background anything is possible. *shrugs & poofs* ninja.gif

Funny, whenever I go into a hospital I'm very happy but quiet. I think I'm attracted to negative feelings and death. Whenever anything is bothering anyone or they're in a down mood, I feel it strongly. I think that's kind of just human instinct to notice that, though.

Also, I remember one time I was lying in my bed in the early hours of the morning(4 or 5 am) with my window open, it was very hot so I opened it, I usually keep the window closed at night. Anyways, I was laying down and I heard footsteps coming up to my window. Then, I heard tapping on my window. You can bet that I ran out of my bed and woke up my dad, haha. It was weird. (that might have been a little off topic)

my dad's body tempature is always 96.1 unless he has a fever so he's a zombie xd.png

Mine is, too. :|

Also, sometimes I have precognition. Sometimes, but barely.

I can partiality see into the future during my dream I vaughley remember then it happens I go Des-ah-vu again,its happened to me so many times its not funny dry.gif

I can Also Hear High and low frequencies.Bats mostly.

Edited by converse180

converse180:

same here. I can hear mostly the high ones, besides the normal human range. I can hear a dog whistle. Not the normal kind, the ones that only dogs can hear.

I get the de ja vu thing too.

I have really good instincts, like I can tell someone is about to come home so we should put away the cookies, then they come home a few min later... O.o has happened a few times...

I have really good instincts, like I can tell someone is about to come home so we should put away the cookies, then they come home a few min later... O.o has happened a few times...

'A few times' doesn't really constitute super powers. Every time would be.

Going with Kestra on all this. Seriously? Y'alls can't have superpowers. Otherwise it's not even superpowers. It's "all people have these powers" powers.

I'd say all things mentioned in here are coincidences/self-induced.

I do, mine is that I have more than 5 senses....

Lets see...

I can:

1. See

2. Hear

3. Smell

4. Taste

5. Balance

6. Feel cold

7. Feel heat

8. Feel pressure

9. Feel pain

10. Tell where any of my body parts is even when I don't touch anything and have my eyes closed.

All of those have different sensors, hence they are all different senses. (And I am sure there was almost certainly one other thing I left out.)

Lets see...

I can:

1. See

2. Hear

3. Smell

4. Taste

5. Balance

6. Feel cold

7. Feel heat

8. Feel pressure

9. Feel pain

10. Tell where any of my body parts is even when I don't touch anything and have my eyes closed.

Wouldn't those all count as "Touch"?

Different sensors. One can be unable to feel pain but still be able to sense the other three, not feel heat but still be able to feel cold, etc.

The senses aren't related is what I'm trying to say. 'Touch' is only the pressure part of it all. (Meaning one of the four independent senses.)

Wouldn't those all count as "Touch"?

Technically, they're counted differently by science. When people say touch, they usually mean feeling the pressure of something on you. Temperatures and pain are registered differently.

If we're talking about senses, there are others that humans don't have, but animals definitely do. Creatures like birds can see more of the radioactive spectrum than humans. Sharks can sense electricity. And dolphins and bats use echolocation.

If I had some sort of superpower, do you think I'd be telling? On a forum? On the internet?

xd.png

The charm of seeming anonymousness and unreachable provability. wink.gif

I have what I call my 'spidey sense'. If a spider comes within a few feet of me I know....this includes when I sleep, if one comes near I wake up instantly. My friends took great pleasure in testing it out and I never failed, not once. laugh.gif I used to freak my friends out by picking up the ringing phone and going 'Hi, Sarah' or whatever they were called, before they spoke. Of course when caller ID came out that all stopped. laugh.gif

I have had lots of wierd things happen to me, things moving of their own accord, premonitions and other stuff that I will not mention on the internet. But no I can't do on command, these things happen of their own accord, so no it is not a super power. If I could have a super power it would be the ability to fly. I would never need a ladder again. tongue.gif

Edited by Dubious

I just remembered that I know someone who says he can see ultraviolet rays. I believe him, since I know some animals do, but I don't have any scientific explaination for it, other than some special cone cells that detect UV rays.

I don't know if this counts, but I can make animal noises. Like hissing and howling. And I have very good balance. I can walk on a plank of wood that's just a bit wider than one of my feet without holding my arms out, as if I was walking normally.

I dream the future. A LOT.

I dream it, then it happens, then I think that I am having crazy amounts of deja vu.

The charm of seeming anonymousness and unreachable provability. wink.gif

As far as you know, I could be CIA operative. There are just too many things people will not say over the internet. I think this is one of them.

If someone out there really had a superpower, like could do magic or whatever, he would be very prudent to keep it a secret. Scientists will be more than willing to dissect him, governments would go after him, etc, etc, etc. That person would never be allowed to live a normal life.

As far as you know, I could be CIA operative. There are just too many things people will not say over the internet. I think this is one of them.

If someone out there really had a superpower, like could do magic or whatever, he would be very prudent to keep it a secret. Scientists will be more than willing to dissect him, governments would go after him, etc, etc, etc. That person would never be allowed to live a normal life.

I believe I could prove in less than half an hour you aren't- I never said what *I* am, did I? rolleyes.gif

Lets face truth: it is a random site speaking of mostly virtual dragons, and looking up you can see plenty of odd claims already. Some say things for fun, some honestly believe what they say- but most important of all, their claims only get mild, if any attention.

If there is a place for one to say that he can make objects float with the power of his mind, then a place like this would be the best to do it. That because of the simple fact that people'll just read it, shrug, maybe write something in return, and go on with their lives.

Those who claim that you can hack into security systems by using your PC and who think that one'll be hunted by the government if he says he has a some sort of supernatural ability on a random forum should simply watch less TV. Come down to ground.

I believe I could prove in less than half an hour you aren't- I never said what *I* am, did I? rolleyes.gif

Lets face truth: it is a random site speaking of mostly virtual dragons, and looking up you can see plenty of odd claims already. Some say things for fun, some honestly believe what they say- but most important of all, their claims only get mild, if any attention.

If there is a place for one to say that he can make objects float with the power of his mind, then a place like this would be the best to do it. That because of the simple fact that people'll just read it, shrug, maybe write something in return, and go on with their lives.

Those who claim that you can hack into security systems by using your PC and who think that one'll be hunted by the government if he says he has a some sort of supernatural ability on a random forum should simply watch less TV. Come down to ground.

You're right. I'm not. If I was CIA, I would not be, even, insinuating in a forum. That's be stupid, and I'd be risking my job.

The same as I won't be bragging about some superpowers in a forum. I just don't know who I'm meeting here. Sure, I'm pretty much convinced 100% of these claims are BS, but when I'm not stating where I work, and it's pretty much something stupidly simple and well known, why would I say I have some gift, be it true?

You can never be too careful. I'm a little paranoid about internet, and it's got nothing to do with TV (which I DON'T watch, BTW). You never know who you're meeting behind a nickname.

Not to mention, what I stated was a supposed possibility in REAL LIFE. I don't think anyone with powers in REAL LIFE, would be willing to talk about it in the Internet. I'd guess he'd be too busy trying to keep it a secret to be eager to say; "Oh, lookies! I can move object with ma mind!"

Summarizing, that was my way of saying I don't believe any single post in this thread. I think that's having my feet on the ground pretty much. wink.gif

I have had future telling dreams.

I predicted three out of the four MM dragond, the night before it happend, and if you remember, we knew it would happen but we didn't know when.

No, I can't explain it. But it happened.

I don't really have a superpower, but I DON"T know what this is. Recently, it had been feeling like reality wasn't real, and I was just in a dream.

I've got this thing...if someone walks up behind me, and gives me like 5 seconds, I'll sense them-where they are, to the left, right, exactly in the middle, whatever. So don't wait five seconds if you want to scare me. wink.gif And another thing-I can hear exactly where a sound is coming from. Like a few minutes ago Widget leaped on my bed and meowed, and I could tell which side of the bed she was on without looking around.

~Cavey