DragonRider13

Super Powers

I'm like that with food. My parents will be cooking in the kitchen and I'll be in my room on the computer with the door shut, I always arrive right when it is done xd.png.

My sister and I are sensitive to supernatural beings and spirits wether it be a poltergiest, a simple spirit, a human spirit, a devil spirit, or just dead people.

If we are in a place where somebody died, I normally get a quick vision of the person while my sister feels the person's feelings at the time of death. We both feel a sence of dread when we are near a spirit. Zann can communicate with it but I can see the images.

That's the best way to explain it.

Don't go saying "That's not possible," or "Your full of censorkip.gif" because that really is my superpower.

i think superpowers are awesome, but have no idea if they're real or not...

one time, i was walking out of the mall, humming the song from my neighbor totoro . when i got in the car, my mom turned on the radio, and the SAME SONG started playing! and it was on NPR to introduce an article! not even a radio station, and a barely known song, but it was on when i hummed it!

that might just be a really creepy coincidence...

oh! and before the percy jackson movie came out, i was so excited because i had just finished the series and loved it! but a week before i saw it, i had a creepy dream where i went to see the movie and it was nothing like the book and went waaaay too fast through all the important parts. then, when i saw it, it WAS nothing like the book!

@AmberEmber: OMG! that is the coolest thing ever!!!!

Edited by Hawktalon

On several occasions I've been thinking of something completely random when I overhear someone a little ways away begin to talk about the very same thing even though I didn't say anything about it. Also, sometimes when I play hangman with my mom, or when my sister playes hangman with my mom, my mom just guesses the word right away. Like, without even having any letters. O_O It's creepy.

As I am really a green, winged gorilla from Mars, I can fly and do some other lovely things. >]

I've never seen anyone do something that would be classified as a super power and I dont have any super powers..

I wish I could fly though..

My sister and I are sensitive to supernatural beings and spirits wether it be a poltergiest, a simple spirit, a human spirit, a devil spirit, or just dead people.

If we are in a place where somebody died, I normally get a quick vision of the person while my sister feels the person's feelings at the time of death. We both feel a sence of dread when we are near a spirit. Zann can communicate with it but I can see the images.

That's the best way to explain it.

Don't go saying "That's not possible," or "Your full of censorkip.gif" because that really is my superpower.

In which case you must be permanently afraid, because I doubt you can walk more than three metres in any direction and not walk over a spot where someone or something died.

I have the ability to eat as much as I want and stay skinny. I can sort of see into the future through dreams. They either happen the next day or a week in advanced. It gives me deja-vus.

I need to see if I have that eye color change laugh.gif

My eyes change color depending on what I'm wearing. If I wear reds or browns my eyes look hazel-blue, if I wear blues and blacks by eyes look crystal blue. If I wear greys and whites my eyes look almost white.

I have wicked Precognition

it actually ticks me off when I see something happen in a dream, then have it actually happen a month or the next day xd.png

anyone else have something like this?

wasn't funny at all when I was 7 and had a Precognition that my dog was gonna get put down.....

I can also change my eye color from black, to blue to green to hazel and gray

my dad's body tempature is always 96.1 unless he has a fever so he's a zombie xd.png

Edited by Sorrowgrave

I can percieve what will happen around me in the future... But I can't remember when I do snap out of it.

In which case you must be permanently afraid, because I doubt you can walk more than three metres in any direction and not walk over a spot where someone or something died.

Well, yes. You could say that. But it also depends on how the person died and when they died. For instance, if a person was stabbed to death a year ago, it would be more intense and I would probably be shivering in my skin. But if someone died from a natural cause such as old age and died many many years ago, I might not even notice it.

Also, I can never step foot into a hospital.

I have wicked Precognition

it actually ticks me off when I see something happen in a dream, then have it actually happen a month or the next day xd.png

anyone else have something like this?

wasn't funny at all when I was 7 and had a Precognition that my dog was gonna get put down.....

I can also change my eye color from black, to blue to green to hazel and gray

my dad's body tempature is always 96.1 unless he has a fever so he's a zombie xd.png

I have precognition too. I had a dream my dog died that I had had since I was two. a month later we had to put her down because she was 100% anemic, was bleeding internaly, and had a tumor in her liver and spline. Turns out she probably had at least 2 different cancers. including bone cancer.

the cause:

horse meat.

almost every brand of dog food uses horse meat from retired race horses that are loaded with steroids and nasty stuff that will make your dog ill.

buy special all natural stuff from the vet. it may be costly, but it's better than your dog dying.

I had an evil and mad spirit haunt me for a couple years.

it would draw human like shadows across the walls when there was no light in the room.

it would make my dresser make noises, only when I was sleeping.

it would knock on stuff. make some stuff hanging from my ceiling move like there was wind, but there was one.

it finally went away.

Edited by wondersueak

I've dreamed about the future before. It's just bits and pieces but it does happen. Like, I'll dream about seeing someone do something (like drawing) and a few days later I see it in real life. It's a bit awkward sometimes. xd.png

That's precognition, right? @_@ Or something like that, I forgot exactly which.

I have precognition too. I had a dream my dog died that I had had since I was two. a month later we had to put her down because she was 100% anemic, was bleeding internaly, and had a tumor in her liver and spline.

How often did you have dreams about your dog dying?

What's it like in a hospital, Amber? :x

It's just terrible. Emotions overwhelm (sp?) me and my sister. And it's not just one emotion. It's a sense of dread, sadness, happiness, and just plain death all curled up into one.

But Zann only feels the emotions while I see the faces and the people who died.

Oh, and to the people who say they have precognition, 30 % of people have it.

(or so I've heard...)

It's just terrible. Emotions overwhelm (sp?) me and my sister. And it's not just one emotion. It's a sense of dread, sadness, happiness, and just plain death all curled up into one.

But Zann only feels the emotions while I see the faces and the people who died.

Oh, and to the people who say they have precognition, 30 % of people have it.

(or so I've heard...)

Surprise - that's how normal people feel as well.

And 98% of all statistics on the Internet are made up.

Surprise - that's how normal people feel as well.

And 98% of all statistics on the Internet are made up.

Well you don't have to shoot me down. dry.gif

What's death as an emotion like? /curious

It's just a black emotion.

Almost like how mad is like red...

It's hard to describe.

Back on topic;

Aside from me and my sister, I've never seen anybody with 'superpowers' before.

Well you don't have to shoot me down. dry.gif

Sorry, but so many people here are claiming weird and wonderful things they can do - and yet they're things that *everyone* can claim has happened at some point. I've had dreams that have panned out true in some way or another. I have had deja vu. I have predicted who is calling me on the house phone, or thought of someone and they call me.

What separates them from 'super-powers' is the regularity of the occurrences.

I get the chills when someone uses ouija boards. Every time. I can tell if a building is haunted before hearing if it is or not - every time. And I get freaked out by the wealth of negative emotions in a hospital - every time. That last one isn't a super-power though, because hospitals have never been happy places at the best of times and I don't like dying people.

"A human believes what the human wants to believe." -An Estonian saying.

Do you dream about the future?

Pretty sure I do sometimes; what with the frequent Deja Vu feelings I get and the fact that, at least once before, I've seen something happen in real life exactly the way I saw it happen in a dream.

I can also, on occasion, predict the future. (Believe me, or don't. Personally, I don't really care. You wanna think I'm lying and trying to impress everyone, you go right ahead; it's your opinion and I realize I can't really prove my claim.)