Team EG-X

Vocaloid and UTAUloid Discussion Thread

I like the Music Videos. Maybe my favourite set of songs are the Evil Saga. It's about the evil princess Rin and her servant Len. Daughter of Evil, Servant of Evil, etc...

I discovered Vocaloid a while ago, went through "OMG THEY'RE SO COOL!" for a little while. Now I just have some of my favorite songs saved as links that I listen too occasionally.

My favorite Vocaloids would be Gakupo(id), Rin and Ren/Len.

My favorite song is probably Meltdown by Rin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ox5-fEH4Ww&feature=related

A friend of mine showed me them. I like their version of Inner Universe:

My Favorite Vocaliod songs are

1. Lynne

2. Two Breaths Walking

3. Hold, Release; Rakshasa and Carcasses

4. 1925

5. Bad apple

6. Mosaic roll

7. Rolling girl

8. Matryoshka

9. Tiger rampage

10. Secret

And many more. . . . smile.gif

fav loids: Len & Rin, Miku, Kaito, AND Meiko.

songs Alice Human Sacrifice Daughter of Evil Servant of Evil

I M MAKING A FANMADE LOID! 'IS NAME BE ESU SEPUDO (Ace of Spades)

Hm. Odd that I would see this thread, since I'm listening to

Not sure if this goes here (since I've never really heard of Volacoid before this), but if it does...

I love Vocaloid! My favorites are Yuki and Rin, and possibly Len, and my favorite songs would have to be... I really don't know anymore, they're just so awesome!

Len is my favorite vocaloid. I listen to tons of songs with him, I especially like Rin and Len singing together.

Edited by Rei720

It's a 3D hologram.

Three. Deeeee. Holograaaaaam.

Actually, after a closer look, its just a huge screen, like at 4D attractions at Disney World in Epcot

THIS IS MY THREAD I BELOOONGGG HEREEREREE

>> necro.

My husband is Len. My wife is Iroha. My doormat is Rin.

I've been in this fandom for like 5 years, I own Kagamine ACT2 + Kagamine Appends, and just about every single Len figure made since he is husband.

I've also been working with UTAU for about 2 years, and own one of the first overseas UTAU made. ((well, like 30th but considering there's over two thousand UTAU now, i'd say that's pretty good :C))

My favourite VOCALOID songs are...

1. Karakuri Burst

2. Monochrome Dream-Eating Baku

3. Adult's Toy

4. Love Love Nightmare

5. Borderlands

6. ANYTHING BY MACHIGERITA USING MIKU.

Anyways to sum it up im a huge VOCALOID fan, and felt the need to necro a 15 day old thread to share my love.

i suppose i have a lot to learn about the UTAU program and the vocaloids.

I figured they all had childish songs until i heard spice earlier today.

Wow, never would've guessed that a Vocaloid thread exists here on DC. o:

I've just recently joined the world of Vocaloid fandom (recently, as in last month xd.png), but I have to say that Vocaloid is super-amazing. 'Nuff said.

I haven't heard of a lot of Vocaloid songs yet, but I am looking them up one-by-one. I like all of the Vocaloids (and a few Utauloids), but Kamui Gakupo is my all-time favorite; thanks to his song Paranoid Doll. It's very melodious and dark, and Gackt's cover of the song just made it a million times cooler. <3

The list of official songs on Wiki are so long, my eyes hurt just looking at it. @.@

Anyone care to recommend me a few popular songs? Your favorites might just as well become mine, too. c:

Edited by Felicityluff

I really like her. I found out about her the last year, I didn't know she was so famous in Japan. My favorite songs from her are stargazer and love is war.

I like some other Vocaloids better (Gakupo wins tongue.gif). Miku is somewhere in the middle of my list. I think she's sometimes overrated, actually.

I always wanted a Vocaloid program, but I could never find one. :c Ah well. I guess I'll just settle for listening to the Llevan Polka.

I like some other Vocaloids better (Gakupo wins tongue.gif). Miku is somewhere in the middle of my list. I think she's sometimes overrated, actually.

Agreed. I mean, yes, there are some good songs of her out there, but others are better to me. For instance, Luka.

I agree wholeheartedly (especially the fact that Gakupo pwns). biggrin.gif

I mean, yeah, I have a few favorite songs done by her, like World is Mine and Love is War, but overall... meh. Her voice is too high for my tastes. She's technically not the first vocaloid ever; just happens to be the first one everyone would know and think about when I say 'Vocaloid'.

...Side note, Yowane Haku is just too awesome to be a mere fanmade vocaloid. She needs her own voice. :<

The only overrated vocaloid i like is len :3 i also like gumi :3 (Listen to her singing Regret Message, it wiiiiiiinnnnssss)

-pokes signature-

My favorite Vocaloid is Nekomura Iroha. Yeah, she's a Vocaloid. One who has seemed to slip into the cracks over time, sadly. :c I love her songs (her voice is awesome in my opinion) and she's actually got me to like Hello Kitty. =3=

-pokes signature-

My favorite Vocaloid is Nekomura Iroha. Yeah, she's a Vocaloid. One who has seemed to slip into the cracks over time, sadly. :c I love her songs (her voice is awesome in my opinion) and she's actually got me to like Hello Kitty. =3=

Speaking of Iroha...

Nakimushi Kareshi

^ A duet with Nekomura Iroha and Utatane Piko.

And I just have to say I LOVE HER VOICE SO MUCH.

Here, she sounds so real, yet so surreal. It's amazing. @.@

user posted image

Also, has anyone heard of Aoki Lapis yet? She's a fairly new Vocaloid, from Studio Deen I think. In my opinion, she has the cutest voice and artwork ever; she looks and sounds like an adorable little pixie! <3

I'm not usually into high-pitched voices, but Aoki's probably the most interesting little cutie since Hatsune Miku.

^ Here's a full demo for those who haven't heard of her voice yet!