Toki Mishidozi

Breaking Benjamin

I Will Not Bow, The Diary of Jane (the acoustic version is lovely), Blow Me Away and a few others. I don't usually listen to these guys, but some songs are worth searching on YouTube.

oh, I love Diary Of Jane Accoustic! the first time i heard it, my jaw literally dropped. his vocal range is amazing.

They're awesome, I love their music. I use to listen to them all the time, almost. ^^

I just don't know which song that's my favorite... I like all of them too much... But I think I like Rain, Sooner or later, Dance with the devil, and Blow me away a bit more than what I like the rest of theirs songs. :3

Btw, I've Dance with the devil as my ringtone on my cell phone. ;P

I thought I was the only one xd.png Yay for Dance With The Devil!!! xd.png ((It's 2:30AM and I can't sleep. Feeling a little hyper here. happy.gif ))

hey, i'm not the only one! i fall asleep to that all the time. my favorites by them are What Lies Beneath and Give Me A Sign. both are excellent. has anyone seen the Give Me A Sign music vid? deffinately one of their best

I LOVE them, but haven't even heard of some of the songs you guys are mentioning. I will now go look them up.

I need to download more of their stuff.

pretty much all of their stuff is awesome. probably my least favorites by them are Medicate or Natural Life. Natural Life just has too much of a back-and-forth beat to it. the beauty of BB is that their songs are good, heavy enough, slightly catchy, atleast enough that you can sing along to them and carry the tune easily, but not so much that it gets stuck in your head forever, like half of the pop songs in existence or Rock Star by Nickelback (in my head for four friggin' months!) this was different with natural life, though. it was heavy enough, as usual, but it was way too catchy. it just gets stuck in your head forever!

my favorite off of their first CD would probably be Home (i grew up with Wizard of Oz, okay? i have seen in about 3 times since i was seven and i can still sing all of the songs from memory) or Polyamorous. So Cold is also amazing, as is Until the End and Breath. You Fight Me is an amazing blend of piano and guitar. usually, in that style of music, piano is used for the balads, the quieter stuff, the softer moments (see half of the songs by RED) but Ben somehow managed to blend guitar and piano in such an unexpected way that is pure breaking benjamin. benheads, unite!

I have several of their CD's; Phobia, We are not Alone, and Saturate. I like a few of the songs. (Which, I would list, but I haven't listened to them lately.)

And as for my theme song,

by Saliva.

All those Saturdays, when kids go out and play

Yo I was up in my room I let the stereo blaze

Wasn't faded, not jaded, just a kid with a pad and pen

And a big imagination...

anthem of the angels is totally amazing! i saw the name and thought, "There is no way Ben Burnley and, I believe, Jasen Rauch can write a song called Anthem of the Angels and it not to be amazing!"

Awesome band~

My favorite songs (in no particular order) are Firefly, Break My Fall, Sooner or Later, Diary of Jane, Evil Angel, and Dance With the Devil.

Breaking Benjamin is one of my favourite bands o3o

The song that got me into them, Breath, will always be my favourite

Thank you Bleach AMV on youtube wub.gif

has anyone here heard Give Me A Sign Accoustic? it's not on a CD but it was posted on Shallowbay.com. it was amazing. i've always wanted to hear Breath Accoustic. that would be amazing

I only heard of them couple of days ago, when someone posted the video about dragons on youtube. The video had BB as a soundtrack. So, hail to The Pirate Islands, now I have them all.

And what can I say? These guys rock! biggrin.gif

wait...your ex was in Breaking Benjamin??? i was able to see these guys in concert while they were on tour w/ Nickelback and they were totally BEAST!!! ben burnley waved at me

I hate you!!!!!! D: (Because he waved at you). I love them T.T

I finally got the complete "We Are Not Alone" album. So far, I like Breakdown more than the other songs on the album. But my #1 fav. right now is in a tie, between "I Will Not Bow" and "Had Enough"

Also, I'm starting to listen to Alesana. Check them out (If you like screamo. If not, forget it.)

I love how everyone's like: "These are my favorite songs, derp."

I don't have a favorite BB song. They're all my favorites. <3 Definitely one of my favorite bands.

I saw them in concert back in February with Flyleaf and Three Days Grace. :3

This is one of those bands that I can never get enough of. They have pretty much everything-awesome songs, great lyrics, those cute little stories about the naming of the band and that kind of stuff. (In case you don't know, this is the story of the naming of the band. Ben Burnley, before joining up with Aaron and Mark and that other dude, was playing a solo set at a club, sinply under the name "Benjamin." Since Nirvana inspired him to start playing and he taught himself guitar off of Nevermind, he was playing a Nirvana encore. At the end, he knocked over the mic stand with his guitar. The mic stand then proceeded to fall to the floor and break in half. At the end of the night, the host, who also owned the club, got up and said, "Great show, everybody! Oh, and I'd like to thank Benjamin for breaking my fvcking microphone.") And then there's Ben Burnley's well-documented fear of flying and love of video games. For some reason, all of that makes me love'em more.

Awesome band...lol

Dunno how I found them...more like can't remember. ohmy.gif

I got like three favorite songs,

Anthem of Angels

Dance with the Devil

I will not bow.

All are awesome. Got no reason other than that. LOL

I love Breaking Benjamin. My boyfriend introduced me to their music some time ago and now I listen to it quite often. ^^

Choosing favourites is hard, but some of mine would probably be:

Crawl

Hopeless

What Lies Beneath

Anthem Of The Angels

Without You

The Diary Of Jane (I also really like the acoustic version)

Breath

Evil Angel

Until The End

Dance With The Devil

Here We Are

Had Enough

You Fight Me

So Cold

I love Breaking Benjamin. I'm not going to bother listing my favorite songs. But I can easily say that there are more than five of them. xd.png

Lol

I love how my friends keep insulting me because I got them hooked with BB xd.png Everytime we would go to the movies, some idiot puts "Dance with the Devil" or "Diary of Jane" in the car and everyone starts to sing it xd.png

I miss those days... (i moved >.<)

My friend, Kiwi, would always steal my iPod to take it to her class and listen to BB instead of the teacher's BS xd.png

Edited by Toki Mishidozi

Breaking Ben is awesome, one of my favorite bands. My best friend introduced me to their music, actually, she introduced me to a lot of much xd.png

As far a favorites goes, I know I can't choose just one, but I can list a few~

So Cold

Breakdown

Diary of Jane

Firefly

Evil Angel

Dance With The Devil

I Will Not Bow

Break My Fall

Not my first favorite band, but they're pretty good.

Favorite songs from them are:

Give Me A Sign

Crawl

Diary of Jane

Dance with the Devil

Into the Nothing

Anthem of the Angels

I Will Not Bow