Toki Mishidozi

Breaking Benjamin

Breaking Benjamin is my ALL TIME #1 favorite band.

They have released 4 albums: Phobia, Saturate, We Are Not Alone and Dear Agony.

Not to mention their appearance in the album 'Halo 2: Original Soundtrack' with their hit song 'Blow Me Away'.

Breaking Benjamin's name was decided to be so, because once, Ben (Singer) broke a microphone. The owner of the microphone then came out, saying "Thanks Benjamin, for breaking my only microphone" or something like that.

The band after a while changed their name to 'Plan 9' but then changed it back to Breaking Benjamin.

My favorite songs are:

1. Hopeless

2. I Will Not Bow

3. Diary of Jane

4. Dear Agony

5. So Cold

6. Follow

7. Blow Me Away

8. Evil Angel

9. Home

10. Sugarcoat

11. Anthem Of The Angels

12. Crawl

13. Had Enough (<--- Story of my life x-x)

14. You

What are your thoughts about the band, what are your favorite songs, and why.

smile.gif Please respect other's opinions. Thank You. ~<3

Breaking Benjamin are awesome from what I've heard of them. I've only listened to a little bit of their music. My favorites are Diary of Jane and Unknown Soldier.

Awesome. They weren't my first favorite band, but they surpass all the other bands that I've ever heard.

Haaaa... Somebody online got me into them, they have some great stuff.

My favorite songs are:

1. Dance with the Devil (one of my favorite songs EVER)

2. Without You

3. What Lies Beneath

4. Crawl

5. Until the End

6. Into the Nothing

7. Unknown Soldier

8. Breath

10. Had Enough

11. Dear Agony

12. Evil Angel

I like more of their stuff, but those are my favorite ones. :3

They just have good music.

They just have good music.

Agreed.

I listen to Dance With The Devil every night to help me sleep. Though, with my insomnia, it's hard. Dance With The Devil is like a sleeping pill for me. xd.png

used to listen to them all the time. saw them junior year with three days grace. cool show

First song I ever heard of theirs was Blow Me Away and it was my fave song for a while then I heard So Cold on the radio one day and instantly knew it was Breaking Benjamin, I got Phobia from the library and thought for a while they got a new lead singer -lol-. These guys are one of my fave bands. Saturate and Dear Agony are my fave albums. So far only like 2-3 songs of theirs I'm not fond of but the rest I love. A girl in school sang Had Enough in class cuz of some report we had to do on the song of our lives and she was really good singing it.

I've only heard a few songs by them (the only one I can think of off-hand is 'So Cold', which I love so much, but there was most definitely at least one more...) but I like them... They're pretty good, from what I've heard so far...

Has anyone seen their latest music video "Give Me A Sign"??

I have it in my iPod and I love it smile.gif Lol.

I haven't listened to them much lately, but my favourites are The Diary of Jane and Forget It.

Edited by Knightmare

I havent been able to download the rest of the 'We Are Not Alone' CD -Curses internet for lacking good quality- But I'll try to download it soon. Meanwhile, I have all of the songs from the other CDs. My favorite CD now, is Dear Agony. I know all of the lyrics in that CD. xd.png I'm such a dork.

Edited by Toki Mishidozi

I havent been able to download the rest of the 'We Are Not Alone' CD -Curses internet for lacking good quality- But I'll try to download it soon. Meanwhile, I have all of the songs from the other CDs. My favorite CD now, is Dear Agony. I know all of the lyrics in that CD. xd.png I'm such a dork.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4339543/Br...e_are_not_Alone

I've tried that website before, but it downloads it in a format unreadable by my computer. So, it wont let me pass it to my iPod. I use iMesh. It's just that sometimes it's really slow and other times they don't have the song.

I've tried that website before, but it downloads it in a format unreadable by my computer. So, it wont let me pass it to my iPod. I use iMesh. It's just that sometimes it's really slow and other times they don't have the song.

http://www.utorrent.com/

google "how to torrent" or something like that. you're welcome.

I have only heard 2 songs (Blow Me Away and Diary of Jane) and I really enjoyed them. I suppose I should go listen to some more biggrin.gif

I really like Breaking Benjamin, I found them awhile ago while I was surfing around on my computer for good music. Now I have all of the albums that they have put out. smile.gif

I love Breaking Benjamin. I especially love "The Diary of Jane" and "You Fight Me". Great band.

I listen to Dance With The Devil every night to help me sleep. Though, with my insomnia, it's hard. Dance With The Devil is like a sleeping pill for me. xd.png

I like to have it playing when I sleep, too! biggrin.gif

I have their Phobia~, Dear Agony~, and Saturate~ albums, with a few songs from We're Not Alone Here~.

Favorite songs would have to be:

-Until The End~

-Diary of Jane~

-I Will Not Bow~

-Anthem of the Angels~

-Crawl~

I like to have it playing when I sleep, too!  biggrin.gif

I thought I was the only one xd.png Yay for Dance With The Devil!!! xd.png ((It's 2:30AM and I can't sleep. Feeling a little hyper here. happy.gif ))

They're all right. I like 'Diary of Jane,' 'So Cold,' and 'Breath' okay, but they're not my favorites. Still a decent band, though. =]

~Feathers

wait...your ex was in Breaking Benjamin??? i was able to see these guys in concert while they were on tour w/ Nickelback and they were totally BEAST!!! ben burnley waved at me