Toki Mishidozi

Percy Jackson and The Olympians

It's really terrible... T_T I so want to watch the gods fighting

Typhon.

Lol, maybe you should put the rest of your sentence a few lines after the spoiler part? X3 If you get my drift.

OH YEAH. I totally forgot that part X3 I want to see it so bad...

i hope in a few years they'll make another Percy Jackson movie and get it right this time, because this is my favorite series ever and was heartbroken when they ruined the movie. but that's just a crazy dream.

and soupnazi:

SPOILERS(highlight to read)

he is kinda immortal with the Achilles thing but can still be killed if he's hit somewhere on his back. Luke died even with the same thing. so there is a difference between the Achilles thing and true immortality. same with the hunters of Artemis(gotta love them)

Edited by Hawktalon

i hope in a few years they'll make another Percy Jackson movie and get it right this time, because this is my favorite series ever and was heartbroken when they ruined the movie. but that's just a crazy dream.

and soupnazi:

SPOILERS(highlight to read)

he is kinda immortal with the Achilles thing but can still be killed if he's hit somewhere on his back. Luke died even with the same thing. so there is a difference between the Achilles thing and true immortality. same with the hunters of Artemis(gotta love them)

Yesh, I know that, but it just seemed odd how there was so much fuss about how it would mess up his life, but then it gets forgotten.

*facepalm* Oh I get it now, you mean his

vulnerable part, whatever it was called.

In the first book, it said that Luke cut his sword in an arc and disappeared in a dark ripple of energy or something of the sort. So basically, he disappeared. The movie, from what I read on this forum (I haven't watched the movie), only made Luke's exit a bit less dramatic.

I don't remember; did they keep the scorpion part in the movie?

because that's one of the main parts of the prophecy!

Why didn't they if they didn't?

And good for them if they did, but Idon't remember because I thought LUke disappeared after hte huge fight and stuff!

SPOILER FOR THE MOVIE

They didn't keep the scorpion part. He just flew into the water.

GODDAM--

sorry.

but why!? wHY!? WHYYY!?

it's such a freaking obvious and necessary part of the movie!

spoiler highlight to read

honestly, percy getting betrayed by Luke and having the scorpion thing is a main part of the prophecy!

Why'd they ruin the movie with that? Even the old "Clash of the Titans" had giant scorpions in it. Even if the special effects did suck.

Could re repost the video as a link? It's only showing up as one big white patch on my computer.

Clash of the Titans was made a LONG time ago; it has an excuse for sucking in special effects.

We watched it for latin xd.png best latin EVER!

Wait...what video? :/ *misses a lot of things when she's half asleep and drooling over the keyboard. well, I don't drool, I'm exaggerating as usual.*

Bleh, it's morning. I didn't answer last night because I, too, was half-asleep and didn't know what video.

I still don't. And I've never watched Clash of the Titans.

I watched a bit of the movie a little while ago, and here's what I thought about it:

1) Grover was too stereotypically black, to the point of being incredibly annoying.

2) Grover seemed to be more ignorant about everything to do than Percy, such as how he tried to pay the boat-guy with paper money.

3) I really don't understand why they made Percy older. Was it that hard to find actors at that age?

4) Whoever wrote the movie changed the plot, but tried to leave in some scenes from the book, making some of them seem awkward and out of place, such as the capture the flag game.

GODDAM--

sorry.

but why!? wHY!? WHYYY!?

it's such a freaking obvious and necessary part of the movie!

spoiler highlight to read

honestly, percy getting betrayed by Luke and having the scorpion thing is a main part of the prophecy!

Sadly, my friend, the importance of that scene wasn't even in the movie(highlight to read this)

the prophecy was completely absent from the movie. No oracle, no 'you will decide the fate of Olympus' no nothing. Just 'the world is trying to kill you so go find the lightning bolt before we all kill each other' thing.

Yeah, which is why I said that they wouldn't be able to make another movie without COMPLETELY messing up the plot.

Yeah, which stinks, 'cause that's my favorite book.

I mean, they could, but it would be totally messed up.

My favorite book is the last olympian or the fourth or the third. I wasn't too crazy about the second.

the last two won't come out for at least four years.

lol.

maybe exaggeration?

nah. it probably wont come out ever if they decide not to make a sequel, like the did with Eragon.

But Eragon was even more of a wreck than Percy Jackson...

Eurgh, yeah. The Eragon movie somehow managed to take a horrible book and make an even more horrible movie.

*ahem* Back on topic?

I do like the Last Olympian, and The Titan's Curse was my favorite for a while until I read it so many times I was sick of it.

She's okay. I just wish she would stop flirting with Percy. Annabeth is loads better for him.