Alec

Runescape

iv played a long time and now the new out fits the game is now more awsom!!!!

i plan on 99 cooking first then fire then fishing then idk.

HOW IM THE DID YOU GET SOMMONING TO 99!!!!!!!

Edited by urufu

Everyone was pretty confused when an egg was talking to them. Good times. Good times.

I used to go into Lumby on a non-mem world, turn into an egg and then Ask the Newbies to Turn me back. That I didn't want to be an egg and someone put an eggie spell on me.

Now those were good times.

I also used to go into the cow killing patch in Lumby and tell the Newbs to Bury bones.

And any newb I saw buring bones, got 500 coins.

When Jagex put a Bank at the top of Lumby Castle, that Pissed me off something fierce.

When I was a newb, I had to travel to Varrock or Al Kriad in order to use the banks, and I lost about 8 or 9 k (which is a lot for a newbie ) just dying in battles with all the coins I had on me.

Now Newbs can just go upstairs and start banking. Poo.

I should go to a A Non-mem world in Lumby and start talking to my Zombie head. That will scare them! *laughs manically*

Aaah, the days when I played Runescape. That was like...what...when I was in fifth grade or something? I could still play it, but I just got bored of it.

The guys from school I played with it had really bad grammar, and all we really did was walk around in the wilderness, I can't remember if it had a specific name.

I only got up to level 40 or something in battle. But I DID get pretty good with mining and making weapons, I can't remember what level I got to. It was fun...while it lasted ^^'

I'll probably start playing again someday.

OH WAIT. I remember that one Halloween special where you went to the Grim Reaper's house...that was fun XD

Oh yeah, and I remember my sister got a twelve-month membership, too. She had lots of fun, and for a while, I wondered why I didn't get one as well...but about nine months in, I stopped playing Runescape altogether.

I think the 50-80 levels of Runescape were the best...The earlier levels were just too frustrating, and the higher levels too boring if you weren't a member. I remember days of combat training for a few hours but never managing to level up because I didn't have access to higher level monsters. I also wasted a lot of time just making friends and mentoring lower levels, lol. I stopped after two years of crazy playing with my character at lvl 112. I tried to create a second account, but as said before, it was too frustrating to do the tedious training all over again.

I loved parties! Whoo! xd.png

My goal of max combat level seems so very far away right now. I need nearly 200,000,000 coins for 96 prayer, even more if I decide to take it to 99. If I sold my bank I could nearly afford it but that would leave me without supplies for slayer which is my only reliable source of income. I miss the days when dragon bones were 3,000 gp each :[

Hello again, surprised to see this Runescape thread is still going. Usually I see these kinds of things shunned away but its really coming along.

As for me, I'm still active on it.

Been doing a lot in training in my Runecrafting but I kinda stopped on it for now, leveling up my Prayer at the moment. I need it at 77 for Augury and I'm already aware of the requirement of needing to have the scroll to learn it. I have around 100k Daemonheim tokens saved up already. Need about 50k more. Just the level that I'm lacking.

I'm using Frost Bones for prayer exp. And no I don't buy them, they are too expensive, so with my Dungeoneering at 85, I hunt them down for myself. And yes, a low level like me can still defeat Frost Dragons.

Once I get 77 prayer, its back to Runecrafting. I want it to be my second 99. My Third 99 will probably be either Summoning or Dungeoneering.

Anyways feel free to say 'Hi' to me in-game. Here's my stats once again, still the same I have on 1st page. Lunar ftw.

user posted image

(PS: My Magic Level is actually Level 103, not 99 wink.gif )

I'm at 38m/~200m needed for 96 prayer. Thinking about selling my bank in order to pay for it but that would mean downgrading to to rune/black dhide for slaying which I really do not want to do.

I need to play more, I'm hoping to get a members account for Christmas. I stopped playing because I got stuck in some weird mansion and can't get out.

I need to play more, I'm hoping to get a members account for Christmas. I stopped playing because I got stuck in some weird mansion and can't get out.

Sounds like Draynor Manor, the door out is in the kitchen. Also when you get stuck somewhere and can't figure out how to get out you could use the home teleport spell, it is free with no magic level requirement though it has a 30 minute cool down after use.

I have been playing for about 5 years (on and off) latley I have gotten back into it. I have 99's in the following:

Strength

Fletching

Firemaking

Defence

My RS name, in case anyone is interested: jbp00

I have to admit it I am really hooked on it now, I just got 89 slayer and 97 Constitution.

Edited by j-pond

Account: Dr3addragon

6m Coins, level 83+2 combat, 80 range, 72 def, 62 str, 62 att, 76 hp, 60 mage, 52 pray. Hippie ranger main biggrin.gif

Account: Idkhowto2h

700k bank, pvp account. 61 str, 62 range, 56 hp, 1 def, 15 pray.

Pwning pvp.

I used to play but I stopped. You can't really do anything fun unless you're a member.

user posted image

I play occasionally. Been playing recently, gonna get 99 cookin within the next few days. Maybe monday?

I play runescape but its usually on and of, recently if been playing when i get some time I am a lvl 65. im not all into the training

i just randomly started!

all you guys have such high levels...

sigh...

well, i really do thinks its quite awesome, except that my training task was to slay a dragon.

and now my computer doesn't have Java.

There's quite the Runescape player base on DC. ohmy.gif

I used to play reasonably hardcore, nowadays though I can barely handle being on long enough to train anything more than a few levels. Was aiming to get Firemaking up to 98, stopped at 92 to get an Inferno Adze and haven't lit another set of logs since. laugh.gif

Haven't actually gotten any 99 skills, though I did have a Quest cape ages ago. Nomad's Requiem made regaining it out of reach until I can stomach enough Pest Control to get some Void gear. The idea of training my combat at the moment is not fun, so it'll stay at the measly 113 it is.

With the old style wilderness returning, I've got mixed thoughts on the activities available within the wilderness. Glad I have a high enough Agility level to stop failing on the Ape Atoll course. Free trade is fine, though I've never liked PK'ing, suppose I would have to avoid it when I happen to be wearing more than I wish to lose. Penguin hunting would have to be done in the same manner that you must on Entrana.

I am not personally happy they are bringing back Pk'ing. I was never a big fan. Not sure how I feel about the free trade either. I do like the fact they are keeping the G.E. it was so time consuming trying to find the right person to either buy or sell to.

I only play it when I get bored and the graphics aren't the best, but it's good to pass the time with and probably one of the best free online RPGs out there right now.

Runescape is entitled "The World's Most Popular Free MMORPG". Granted, it is actually in the range of top BEST compared to other MMORPG out there.

It is not #1 in the world but it did achieve #1 in the UK. They've won 2 years, running, for best free MMORPG in the UK. They even celebrated that in-game by distributing "Golden Hammers" to ALL players for their recognition.

The 'Gold Hammer' is an awesome item by the way. Not only does it have the same functions as any regular old 'Hammer' but also has a 'Wield' option and carries 2 cool emotes features as well; Brandish(2009) and Spin(2010). Hope we can win again for 2011. So we can get another awesome award emote. laugh.gif

EDIT: Rewording and repeated word.

Edited by DarkEon