Alec

Runescape

I went to go face him once before, but I got pwned when he snuck behind the wall I was hiding behind to heal when I turned my head away for a minute. I'm also trying to get a Rune platelegs from the GE, but I don't have the money or the motivation to find things to sell to get the money. I've already got a Rune scimitar and chainmail, but I still have the Adamant platelegs.

money making (on the <1m level) is so easy to do.

Well that's a matter of perspective, for us high level members making a mill takes 3 hours max on a bad day, for low level free players a million gp is a lot of work.

Anyways going to behave in this thread like I do on another site where the rs thread is the biggest thread in the games section.

Stopped training herblore at 84, I'll throw away more money for 85 some other time. managed with evil stew to boost for ex attack pots, can't really get dwarf weed for ex str since range pots are being merched and nothing associated with them is available on the ge :/

Edited by Sci

3 hours for 1 mill? blink.gif umm -checks my bank- .... :x about 18 hours of work there.

p.s. any good money making tips?

I hardly make 5K in a week DP

o,o i make about 120k with dragon bones.

if you're f2p buy a brass key and go kill hill giants

Edit: just owned a targ with lent dclaws. 500k drop.

Edited by XDreadDragonX

I used to play, was a member and quite rich, but then I stopped after discovering WoW. tongue.gif

Edited by Critterbot

I refuse to play WoW, I can barely afford my runescape addiction.

Edit: If any of you have 95 rc and want 25k fast exp message me in game, I'm Sci there too. I have an effigy and it is incredibly hard to find someone with 95 rc willing and able to help :c

Edit#2: got it.

Edited by Sci

65 combat level..

been playing since.. 2006-2007 on and off..

I was a member for like 4 or 5 months and it was awesome :]

my highest skill would be woodcutting (I think its like 73, idk)

~

and an easy way to make money if your like Level 20-30 (non-member)

is to FISH! xd.png

I get like 100k in an hour, its not much but it pays for armour and its not that hard smile.gif

Lost like 10m today when I went to go pee and I thought I was standing in a safe spot in a black demons area

uhh, try it for a month, Idk (:

I kinda liked being a member.. they had cool stuff </3

-really wants to be level 70 ._.

4 more levelss !

did play runescape a lot (two words, not one) before then i got older and than i think it was BORING ;P

Ive been playing since 2004. And not 1 99 yet. Im working on 99 cooking.

My Levels

user posted image

this game was awesome! i used to play it, but life caught up with me and i stopped. i check in once in awhile but i dont like all the new "improvements" they have. it was better when i first started in my opinion

About 32 hours ago I hit 99 constitution which leveled my combat to 133 and 5 minutes later I hit 99 strength.

About 32 hours ago I hit 99 constitution which leveled my combat to 133 and 5 minutes later I hit 99 strength.

i just got 99 fishing

user posted image

I've played it off and on. One time somebody died right in front of me. I took all his stuff, lol.

And I'm probably the weirdest runescaper alive for this: I refuse to attack farmers, guards, civilians...pretty much any human that's not hostile. It's murder! MURDER I SAY! It annoys me when people kill cows and chickens without taking the meat, that's poaching. If they're working on their combat level they should go fight actual monsters.

From the looks of your stats, you must have a Members account. Am I right?

I used to use pay by cash until the membership cards came out at my local wallmart. Now I am gonna be a member for life (if I feel like spending my allowance on it)

I've played it off and on. One time somebody died right in front of me. I took all his stuff, lol.

And I'm probably the weirdest runescaper alive for this: I refuse to attack farmers, guards, civilians...pretty much any human that's not hostile. It's murder! MURDER I SAY! It annoys me when people kill cows and chickens without taking the meat, that's poaching. If they're working on their combat level they should go fight actual monsters.

From the looks of your stats, you must have a Members account. Am I right?

i am kind of like that some too, lol

I used to play this few years back, and was a member. I wasn't that great, but anyway, I lost my password, and probably for the better. I was a straight A student, and my grades went to hell. I would get home and jump right on this game.

aw that sucks. my parents would kill me if my grades dropped.

I'm in 8th grade, make straight A's, do my homework, am on the "gifted" team, am in algebra 1, and in SAT Prep, plus choir and band, take vocal lessons, friends, this forum

and I still have time to play up to 6 hours a day on runescape.

You can look up the character if you want, Slashblade33 was the name

it wasn't exactly the greatest character, but oh well.