Alec

Runescape

Gotta love a bit of 'scaping wub.gif

*Steps out from the crowd* I actually enjoy the game more since EoC, the abilities and such make it a lot funner in my opinion. I've found slayer, bossing, dungeoneering and other combat related activities a lot more fun as of late happy.gif

You can look up the character if you want, Slashblade33 was the name

it wasn't exactly the greatest character, but oh well.

you DO know you can get it back, don't you?

Ooh I love RuneScape! By the look of pages in this thread, not many people seem to play RuneScape in the DragCave forums ohmy.gif... I've played on and off for more than 5 years...

My current 99's:

Attack

Strength

Defence

Ranged

Magic

SUMMONING! biggrin.gif

Woodcutting

Consititution

I also have some stats close to 90 and 99 wink.gif

If you want to look me up, my username is: "Zezimas Ex"

smile.gif

Mhmm, I've been playing on and off for about 8 years now, there's something about it which keeps making me come back, even if it's only for half hour now and again! xd.png

Reviving a really old thread.

I'd never played before despite a friend's constant attempts to get me to play. Well, she finally won, and now I'm hooked on leveling all my skills up. So much for getting anything done this summer. LOL! I might like the member skills a bit too much, too. >_>

Edited by harlequinraven

Right now working at getting level 85 fishing at Karamja. After that, I'll most likely get membership and start fishing sharks to 99. If you want to say hey, I'm usually Fist of Guthix world or Duel Arena world.

My only 99 Stat is cooking, took FOREVER.

I might get bored doing non-stop fishing as a member, so does anyone want to organize a dungeoneering party? I won't do anything right now as a free player simply because I don't want to de-equip my beautiful skillcape.

Discussion, though. Anyone else hate the fact that member skills cap at 5 while you're a freebie? Does anyone else love Treasure Hunter and how easy it is to get free keys?

P.S. Runescape Classic is up for registration for the whole year. Nostalgic players of 2001 runescape, take note.

Edited by serce2

I don't think I've ever been as hooked on any other game as I have been on RuneScape.

I started in 2009, and by the end of the first year (my very last day of 3 months p2p, December 24th,) I had my first 99 (Woodcutting). I got two more 99s the next year, Cooking and Firemaking. I've been averaging around 2 99s a year.

I've never quit, only been forced off due to irl (Feb 2012-Jan 2013). When I can, I tend to play it every day and will generally have it on while I multi-task things IRL...

Currently I haven't played in 4 months or so, but that's because my computer's dying and cannot support RuneScape anymore. Which makes me very sad =(

I never liked EOC, but it wasn't enough to get me to quit (though I was absent most the time anyways), and I've spent around 60% of my RS life as f2per, with most my 99s being earned there.

If anyone's interested, I'm "Quackerz" on RuneScape. But as I said, currently my computer won't let me play RS, so I only occassionally log in, and just to the lobby.

I don't think I'll ever lose my love of RuneScape. It kept me sane through the final years of school, it's kept me sane through all the drama I've had over the years and I've had some incredibally great times - and friends, there.

As long as the game exists and as long as I can, I believe I will always make it a point to return to it.

Oh man I used to play this gane like crazy, I could grind for hours in the dungeons, haha. I think the last time I tried to get on they'd changed how you even logged in...? And I couldn't figure out how to get on. I have since forgotten my password. Fun while it lasted!

I have gotten everything up to level 60, now the haul to get it all to 70. Fishing is my only 70+ skill so far, but agility, farming, and woodcutting are not far behind. I want agility for the shortcut it gives, so I have been training that a lot.

Oh wow.. I used to play Runescape yearsss ago, when I was like, 13.

I lost all of my account details though, which is a shame, I was pretty high levelled, and had a membership >.<

Maybe I'll go make a new account, and check out how much it's changed in the past 7 years. I doubt I'd really play it much now though, or pay for a new membership, but you never know...

I've never played the game while on a membership. I started back when the tutorial was Unstable Foundations (when you had to help the knight kill the sleeping dwaghin).

I'm normally found on the F2P Daemonheim World (I believe it's World 7?) soloing Daemonheim repeatedly just because I enjoy it.

Sometimes, I can also be found in the Runecrafting Guild area (the place with all the things that you siphon runes from), leveling up my Runecrafting to open more Daemonheim doors. That's the only skill I don't train inside a dungeon; every other skill I have is low enough to be trained inside Daemonheim (and in the case of Mining, I'm not high enough for the Miner's Guild and everyone's crowded around the non-Guild areas.)

I used to play Runescape a long time ago, like around 2006 to 2008, and I'm thinking about starting up again. I remember getting rich by hunting minks for skin and selling mink-skin clothing or something like that in bulk on the Marketplace. I don't think anyone else figured out you could do that yet, since I was always the only one in their area hunting them. I would make several million in a few hours by doing that. Does anyone know any good current methods for making money or is the economy too terrible to even bother?

Edited by Andigirl92