Alec

Runescape

god i havent played runescape in 7 years

good times , good times

i remember one time a guy 10 levels higher then me wearing full plate armor challenged me to pvp because i called him a loser in front of his girlfriend

i had no armor whatsoever and i kicked his ass

technically twice, because he used food to heal when he was down on health

I've started playing again. I haven't for a long time. I'm only level 83, but it's fun.

Hrmm.. been a while since I posted here but here goes.

99 Dungeoneering and Runecrafting achieved since I last posted. cool.gif

And I'm still low level in combat. Currently Lv115 but with the exception of Summoning(Lv.93), if I were to move to a F2P sever or travel around the wilderness, I would still be 103 combat.

Also, for the likes of my combat level, I can still kick butt (in PvM wise that is (I'm no good in PvP)). Ever since the new quest content has been released(Ritual of the Mahjarrat) I've adaptive to those new Glacor monsters and was able to defeat numerous of them without much problem. Currently slaying them for the shattered remains of the Armadyl Staff shards. Let's see if this low level combatist can obtain one of the most powerful staffs through sheer skills. cool.gif

My next 99 target skill would be Summoning by the way.

This topic lives? Nifty.

Since my last visit I passed 200m total exp, 99 prayer, 99 range, and 99 cooking and passed 2200 total level (nearly 2300 now). My next planned 99s are smithing and farming. Who knows though, agility or woodcutting could sneak their way in there.

On a side note, if anyone needs farming assistance up to level 97 I can and would be happy to assist you (I use a stranger plant for a 4 level boost).

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd tell ya'll about an awesome game I just found!!! Runescape!

I cannot say how happy I am with Jagex's removal of the bots! My main source of income is hunting red chincompas. Before, with the bots, there were at least six people in each world hunting at the main spot. Now, I can log onto any world and there's a good chance I'm the only one! In addition to this, without bots, there are less chinchompas being farmed. This makes their value go up. It's already up 200 GP each.

Thank you, Jagex! biggrin.gif

I used to play it. I remember I was about level 94 or 95. Eventually, I got bored of it and stopped playing.

Sigh... As of a few days ago, hundreds of people can't log into their accounts due to a bug. Including me. Please hurry up with a fix, Jagex.

dry.gif

I used to play for hours.

Runescape actually started my MMO addiction. I went RS>FFXI>Vindictus. Now I'm thinking Rift, FFXIV, or The Secret World next.

Aw man, I played that game for ages. But I got hacked and can't get on anymore. Which kind of sucked because of how great the account was. Past level 100 and had high skills. mellow.gif Oh well. tongue.gif Fun while it lasted.

Hope you know you can ask them to recover your account for you. >>

I wasn't hacked myself, but I went through their support and got my password back when I returned to the game. You can get your account back from a hacker by supplying Jagex with the earliest account details you can remember. If your account had a membership you can go back through your records and find the date for your first payment, they ask for old old passwords if you can remember them, and other defining details about the account. In my case I reminded them that I had been a Pmod in 2005.

I used to have an account, but I lost interest. lvl 17 fighting at most >.>

I gave myself a weird name, Ormiros or something like that ohmy.gif

This is my childhood game! In my opinion, I like it better when Runescape hadn't changed yet. Sure, the graphics can be a lil' funny, but the memories are priceless! Unfortunately, I rarely played that game due to the fact that I had no more friends playing there anymore. ( sad.gif ) Sometimes, though, I tend to check the place out! I was at rage because I can't wield any Rune equipment due to the change, now I'll be stuck at lvl 65 forever. sad.gif

Edited by Vakarian

Ah, I remember that game! Shame that they changed it so much, everything up till evolution of combat I could deal with. That just changed to to much. While I'm sure it made the game better, it just isn't the same anymore.

For all you old school fans, there's runescape 07 now. But, it seems to be fizzling a little bit, and less and less ppl play it as time goes on. I think I'm for the eoc and all that new stuff, because RS needed something better about it that would draw new ppl in and not make ppl think "oh that's a really old oldschool game, I want to play something newer with better graphics". So, they are also changing it to html5 and changing the interface so that you can move all the windows all over the screen. It will also get a graphics boost with these new changes as well. RS is one of the first MMORPGs that I started playing, and I'd like to think that I'll never quit playing it for good. I started in 2004, and have logged 6000+ hours of play time.

Since the eoc came out the highest cb lvl is 200, and I'm lvl 194, and I have all quests completed besides "the brink of extinction". I guess I'm just too lazy to bring myself to do it. My favorite skill is construction, and I have it at 99 with a pretty spiffy house as well. If anyone here still plays runescape, and has a member account, hit me up, I'm Doctor4 atm in rs, and maybe I can show you around my house.