Alec

Runescape

Same, I use to play it a lot but got bored of it some. If I play something too much, after a while it gets boring, so I usually try to switch between games to keep myself from getting too bored.

Edited by Xephire930

playd it and still thinking how the f**k could i be so stupid to do so

Lawl.

The graphics are horrid. You can walk through a tree.

Then again, a lot of games' graphics are horrid.

I used to play, but I was horrible at it. Only got to about leve 83, no 99's... Sometimes I miss playing it, but meh. I've moved to bigger, better things.

I hated the updates about the wilderness and trading... dry.gif

playd it and still thinking how the f**k could i be so stupid to do so

I played it too, but I think it was only for about half an hour and I never logged on again after that.

I used to play, but I was horrible at it. Only got to about leve 83, no 99's... Sometimes I miss playing it, but meh. I've moved to bigger, better things.

I hated the updates about the wilderness and trading... dry.gif

Same, I didnt like the wild and trade updates either when I decided to play again. Thats close to the same level I got, a little higher though but other games had kept me more interested in them more, then in RS.

I quit when they made the hp update. You know65 hp then 650 hp now...

Please pm me if they make it different!

im not really playing it much, i still know the user and password, but i haven't played for about 3 monthes

I wish they didnt make so many bad changes to it, otherwise I might have played it more then I did. I think they did a good job making it look better, improving the chat a bit as well, and adding an auction house to cut the spamming down a bit in the main cities. Changing stats(like hp for example), making it a lot harder to do trades and now the wild is a lot more annoying then it use to be.

Edited by Xephire930

Just got massively tired of runescape, and now I am waiting for my rares to become valuable and sell em off.

Most of my stuff, I wish I sold before my membership ran out, lol. Now, I am stuck with a lot of member stuff and dont feel like getting membership again for it.

I wish they never changed hp to "constitution". It took me sooo long to get used to the new scale. the old one was better.

I wish they at least allowed you to sell member's stuff if you had it, i have so many cannonballs, old D-Weapons, etc. and i don't plan on going back on

I agree, I wish you could at least sell/trade member stuff as a nonmember as well, I dont think I will be going back either, especially with so many better games currently coming out or coming out soon.

Lawl.

The graphics are horrid. You can walk through a tree.

Then again, a lot of games' graphics are horrid.

The graphics haven't been that bad in years, sounds like you played back in RS1. I tried it during one of the times they opened it up to members and I'd have to agree the graphics were horrible back then. If you'd like I could post a few shots of the hd graphics next time I visit.

I quit when they made the hp update. You know65 hp then 650 hp now...

Please pm me if they make it different!

From what I gather Constitution and Lifepoints will likely never go back to Hitpoints but take it from an addict, it only takes a couple hours of combat to get used to the new system and you almost forget there ever was another system. Damage done/healed is no greater or less than it used to be there is just no longer any rounding as there was in the old system.

I wish they at least allowed you to sell member's stuff if you had it, i have so many cannonballs, old D-Weapons, etc. and i don't plan on going back on
I agree that ex members should be able to sell their old "members objects" in the ge instead of being stuck with them. At least they changed the bank so that a member gone free no longer has to drop all their stuff to continue playing.

Hmm, I suppose I should give some kind of update on myself for the unlikely few who will care. Since my last post I hit 99 defense and I just finished collecting all the charms I will need for 99 summoning, all that is left is to make the blasted pouches.

The supplies I will be using:

user posted image

Hopefully it will not take me too long to make all those pouches. I've wanted this 99 almost since I started playing two years ago.

Edited by Sci

So... is it worth playing? I've been considering doing a bit of quest gaming lately, but haven't yet decided what I want to play.

Back in the day, I used to love Diablo II. :B

Edited by lightbird

The graphics haven't been that bad in years, sounds like you played back in RS1. I tried it during one of the times they opened it up to members and I'd have to agree the graphics were horrible back then. If you'd like I could post a few shots of the hd graphics next time I visit.

From what I gather Constitution and Lifepoints will likely never go back to Hitpoints but take it from an addict, it only takes a couple hours of combat to get used to the new system and you almost forget there ever was another system. Damage done/healed is no greater or less than it used to be there is just no longer any rounding as there was in the old system.

I agree that ex members should be able to sell their old "members objects" in the ge instead of being stuck with them. At least they changed the bank so that a member gone free no longer has to drop all their stuff to continue playing.

Hmm, I suppose I should give some kind of update on myself for the unlikely few who will care. Since my last post I hit 99 defense and I just finished collecting all the charms I will need for 99 summoning, all that is left is to make the blasted pouches.

The supplies I will be using:

user posted image

Hopefully it will not take me too long to make all those pouches. I've wanted this 99 almost since I started playing two years ago.

how long did it take you to get all of those charms? 0.o

Runescape? HAY, I HAVE ONE OF THOSE.

Haven't played in... Uh... A year and a half. Hmm, maybe I should check it out, again.

Username: I_Starsiege (retarded name, but I've worked to much on it to switch to something else)

just got back on for the first time in a while today.....did the Swept Away quest, and i noticed that Jagex was doing an event-Try 7 Days Of Membership Free.....i automatically went to sign up, 7 Days isn't enough to finish all of the Member's quests and that, but i could sell all my Member's censorkip.gif i had, get the gold, and move on...........M'F'ING JAGEX! Apparently, it is only available to accounts that weren't members anytime in the past.........DAMN IT!

how long did it take you to get all of those charms? 0.o

I had some already from slaying, like 25% of the crimsons and most of the gold/green/blue ones. Took about 6 days, I kinda spaced out so I don't remember the exact day I started so I don't know for sure how many days. I camped waterfiends where I got about 75 crimsons an hour with a couple of each other color thrown in.

Runescape? HAY, I HAVE ONE OF THOSE.

Haven't played in... Uh... A year and a half. Hmm, maybe I should check it out, again.

Username: I_Starsiege (retarded name, but I've worked to much on it to switch to something else)

If you decide to become a member you can change your display name now. They added the option like 9 months ago or something.

I got my 99 summon 7:08 pm CDT Sunday. smile.gif

Edited by Sci