Alec

Runescape

i hate myself for playing again but i am.

user posted image

my stats. working on 99 fishing right now. then i plan to somehow get 99 magic with my 40m ill have from 99 fishing.. and then train slayer to 85 while growing herbs for farming. sometime ill get to leveling dungeoneering.

Edited by Alec

I've played it off and on. One time somebody died right in front of me. I took all his stuff, lol.

And I'm probably the weirdest runescaper alive for this: I refuse to attack farmers, guards, civilians...pretty much any human that's not hostile. It's murder! MURDER I SAY! It annoys me when people kill cows and chickens without taking the meat, that's poaching. If they're working on their combat level they should go fight actual monsters.

From the looks of your stats, you must have a Members account. Am I right?

I've played it off and on. One time somebody died right in front of me. I took all his stuff, lol.

And I'm probably the weirdest runescaper alive for this: I refuse to attack farmers, guards, civilians...pretty much any human that's not hostile. It's murder! MURDER I SAY! It annoys me when people kill cows and chickens without taking the meat, that's poaching. If they're working on their combat level they should go fight actual monsters.

From the looks of your stats, you must have a Members account. Am I right?

indeed

I'm going to have to upgrade mine. They sell Runescape membership cards at the local Walmart...

I play Runescape on and off too, but when I kill chickens and cows, I always take the bones to work up my Prayer.

One day... i'll be in the Monastary... I'm not a member though- I used to cook pie and sell them for a living, but no one buys pie anymore.

Now I make stuff out of clay... it's an easier process on me too, and I level my Crafting that way.

I have two accounts actually, lovegood99(I was a fan of the Harry Potter movies OK?), and rainpelt123.

I'm also a member, 1Waytod13.

combat level 80,81,82. i don't remember.

Also, i kill anyone for experience, unless im busy doing a quest or something

My old account is only level 67, but that's because I mostly used magic and runecrafting. I used to play on and off, but once I quit membership it became impossible. Once you turn member you never go back blink.gif

My account combat stats:

Cmbt Lv: 80

Att: 61

Str: 71

Def:60

Range:48

Mage:59

Health: 66

I just recently started playing again... I kind of feel bad, too, for not playing more often, since my family is paying for my membership every month... I feel even worse for not letting my brother play because I'm always on the computer...

Anyway, my stats aren't nearly that high... My highest is Woodcutting, at 75

EDIT:

My skills: user posted image

Edited by nekoinu525

Hmm... Alec how long did it take to get your att/str/def to their current lvs?

this account is really old (has a scythe)

Here's mine

user posted image

I still play it every now and then.

just got 94 fishing.. a little over 13k rocktails left to 99.

i play Rs on and off, latey i've been on here more then Runescape

Erm lv 82 combat i think

Att-70

Str-70

def 60 odd

Edited by deathly_danny

I haven't played in a couple years, but I used to. Never had a member account. I like my level was somewhere in the high 50's.

Well I guess I sort of lied in my first sentence, because I did get on once a few months ago to confuse people by using my reaaallly old event items. Everyone was pretty confused when an egg was talking to them. Good times. Good times.

I'm coming up on two years playing, I've been a member for most of that time. I have the quest cape and could wear it up till Nomads Requiem was released. I am currently working on 85 herblore and I'm bored as a lumber store.

user posted image

Edited by Sci

I used to play about a year or so, but my friend is trying to drag me back into the game again, so it's mainly on and off... My stats aren't that high- (str/Attk/Def all somewhere in the 60's... *feels small and non-important compared to others*) ... If memory is working right, my highest stat is fishing at only 75 or so... ^^;

...agreed, once you're a member, you just cant go back... (was only a member for a couple months a long time ago... when summoning wasnt around xd.png )

I play Runescape... every so often. I'm a member also, MNMS6, although my stats are even lower than yours, around the 45+ mark. dry.gif

I don't really bother to level up majorly. I prefer the minigames and stuff.

Edited by healing_magic

I play on and off as well. I tend to stick around the Barbarian village's longhall, since those are easy to kill and can sometimes drop things like sapphires and emeralds. I'm low level compared to most people in the thread, but I'm proud of actually playing it for more than a few weeks, unlike most other games I play. Combat is about 63, I think, and my Atk/Str/Def are each around lvl 50-51. I don't really do much else besides attack barbarians, but I occasionally work on a random stat for a few days. I'm currently trying to get to combat lvl 70 to go face Elvarg the dragon. I could probably beat him now if I brought enough food, though. My username there is Raakshii.

I play on and off as well. I tend to stick around the Barbarian village's longhall, since those are easy to kill and can sometimes drop things like sapphires and emeralds. I'm low level compared to most people in the thread, but I'm proud of actually playing it for more than a few weeks, unlike most other games I play. Combat is about 63, I think, and my Atk/Str/Def are each around lvl 50-51. I don't really do much else besides attack barbarians, but I occasionally work on a random stat for a few days. I'm currently trying to get to combat lvl 70 to go face Elvarg the dragon. I could probably beat him now if I brought enough food, though. My username there is Raakshii.

hah i remember doing elvarg for the first time..

was on a back connection and disconnected in the middle of the fight. logged back on in lumbridge.. good time

I went to go face him once before, but I got pwned when he snuck behind the wall I was hiding behind to heal when I turned my head away for a minute. I'm also trying to get a Rune platelegs from the GE, but I don't have the money or the motivation to find things to sell to get the money. I've already got a Rune scimitar and chainmail, but I still have the Adamant platelegs.