Elirium

Cosplay

Any ideas for who I can cosplay as to Anime North next year? I'm stuck. I was planning to do something really easy, like costumes that you can make out of regular clothes, but I have no good ideas. xd.png

Any ideas for who I can cosplay as to Anime North next year? I'm stuck. I was planning to do something really easy, like costumes that you can make out of regular clothes, but I have no good ideas. xd.png

Pretty much any of the main characters from Homestuck.

Well Jafax has come and gone, and I've got a few pics of my cosplays.

First up is Grell from Kuroshitsuji (and the Sebby plush I bought at the con ^^).

And here's Karkat from Homestuck. Yes, that's a bathroom pic. The only other one I have, I still have duct tape on my horns.

Sadly, I don't have any good pics of my Silver cosplay because I lost my camera.

Right now I'm working on Aradia and an OC troll, both from Homestuck.

Wow, that's a pretty cool cosplay of Grell! And that Sebas-chan plushie is pretty cute. Awh, I wish I had one. :3

I've never tried cosplaying before, but I have dressed as a butler once at a Halloween party last year with my friend; she was dressed in a gothic lolita outfit, kinda like a maid's except more... gothic? lol. The two of us made a nice gothic Victorian era-themed duo, but I'm too shy and embarrased to post a pic up here. >.<;

And yes, I was the dude of the duo. I didn't really mind, though. Believe it or not, tailcoats are kinda comfy to wear in my opinion. Besides, I kinda looked somewhat... professional? Cross-dressing as a guy, that is, though my long hair and body figure still gave it a feminine feel. I still wish that my outfit looked more like Sebastion's uniform, though. That would've been cooler. :D

Though if anything, I'd probably look best cosplaying as Kouji Minamoto from Digimon Frontier with my pin-straight black hair. lol.

I cosplayed Oki with my friend(who did Samickle) from Okami the..Ah..One of the last conventions we went to! biggrin.gif

We're TRYING to get together some KH cosplays (Me being Terra and him being Ventus) and possibly some Saix and Axel and/or Isa and Lea(We both have really good body shaped for Isa and Lea, and I have the scarf)

But yeah I adore cosplay, I also love seeing videos of people wearing their Cosplays out in public and being in character in like..Random public places(like at a mall or restaurant)

OMG! i love cosplay. ive never done it before and never had the time. im in a small town and no one cosplays at all. the only thing ive seen in a Stormtropper one day walking down the street with a shopping bag laugh.gif . that was so awsome! I have SOO much anime, manga and some small cosplay items but alas i have a busy scedual. (Im so bad with spelling)

I might be going as filly!Princess Luna to the Anime Expo in London in October, either her or Rainbow Dash. biggrin.gif

I have never tried cosplaying, I don't like dress up that much. When I had to try on costumes for a halloween party I was so nervous when I was trying them on! sad.gif In my opinion, i repeat, in my opinion I think cosplay is kind of weird.

I might buy an outfit as Yuuka Kazami sometime in the future, frills, umbrella and everything. Maybe it'll be a success?

I have never tried cosplaying, I don't like dress up that much. When I had to try on costumes for a halloween party I was so nervous when I was trying them on! sad.gif In my opinion, i repeat, in my opinion I think cosplay is kind of weird.

It is most definitely that. biggrin.gif

/me is weird

Wait a minute... I should cosplay as Sadako sometime!

cosplay seems like so much fun, but ive never done it. :> its so much fun though to browse through amazing cosplays!

Been cosplaying since I was 11. c:

Off the top of my head and in vague order, I've cosplayed as Deidara (Naruto), Sasori (Naruto), Marisa (Touhou), Wriggle (Touhou), Hazama (BlazBlue), Elizabeth (Persona 3), Kazuma (BlazBlue)

Uh, I think there's more.

Going to a convention in May, gonna be Silver from Pokémon and a gijinka Eevee. c:

It is most definitely that. biggrin.gif

/me is weird

Wait a minute... I should cosplay as Sadako sometime!

My that is amazing...

May is the month of expo X3 If I see anyone epic I'll show you guys <3...

I'm not cosplaying cause i'm working...

MONEY!!!

Will be doing a Vexen(kingdom hearts.) cosplay for an upcoming convention, and am considering cosplaying Gakupo(vocaloid.) at some point, though it isn't very likely to happen.

And yeah. Money. Tons of it is required... just my Organization coat was $100 or so.

At comic con this year I'm gonna be a mando one day (probably saturday). However, I'm thinking of cosplaying as sherlock another day. Though I'm short, I have the hair to pull it off. The only trouble will be getting a coat.

I have an Edward Elric cosplay from Fullmetal Alchemist which I can pull off pretty well. The only thing that's wrong is I'm kinda tall tongue.gif And I can pull off a few of the Organization XIII members from Kingdom Hearts, especially Larxene.

user posted image

Here's my Jake English cosplay. I'm honestly really proud of it. So far, it's the best one that I've done.

/me wants to cosplay but going to conventions takes money and time he doesn't have.

If I could cosplay I'd sooooooo be Asura the Kishin from Soul Eater.. his outfit is awesome. tongue.gif

EDIT: Just thought of another character I'd like to be!!! Asato Tsuzuki from Yami no Matsuei.

Edit #2: Thought I would post a pic of Asato that I would want to create..

I do realize that in the anime he is actually possessed by a demon but meh I could pull it off tongue.gif

user posted image

Edited by Lord_Kishin

I've been cosplaying for a few years now, only have attended 2 different conventions but have been going to them for a few years now. I'm actually going to one this summer as well.

I only have Jill Valentine for Resident Evil 3 and Olette from Kingdom Hearts 2 finished but I have so many planned out and am currently working on Matt from Death Note and Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3 biggrin.gif