Elirium

Cosplay

cosplay FTW!!!

I hoping to cosplay this summer with my friends... Organization XIII pool party...

Which might be a bit difficult to pull off with some of the guys being played by girls, but we'll work it out!

Oooh cosplay. I wanna try my hand at that soon. Only problem is that I have no clue who to go as... Way too many ideas. ^^"

I just remember who I've wanted to cosplay as for a long time.

Rozalin from Disgaea 2

user posted image

Her dress is amazing.

I just remember who I've wanted to cosplay as for a long time.

Rozalin from Disgaea 2

Her dress is amazing.

my cousin cosplayed her! She looks epic... I think I'd love to cosplay her, but I should probably play Disgaea 2 first...

I crossplayed as Kyou from Fruits Basket several years ago. Two friends cosplayed with me and we had a little skit-- we got second place in the cosplay contest. ^.^

My friends were Ayame and Kagura... so I kept getting attacked by my friend that was Kagura.

I have a few pictures...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

He's so cute! o3o

Diem- I love Kyou-kun! He's so awesome! ♥

I'm honestly a Yuki fangirl, though... He's just made of awesome...

Love cosplay, been doing it since 2002. I have not done many characters, due to lack of funds but here is a list of what I have done. Only counting costumes I have made.

Chii (Chobits)

Nanami (Utena)

Spring fairy (Original)

Christine Daae (Phantom of the opera)

Elven dress (Original)

Mikuru (Haruhi)

Ruka (Vampire Knight)

Patty (Soul Eater)

Natalia (Tales of the Abyss)

I don't go to many cons. Just Anime Boston, and Another Anime Convention which I staff at. If you really want to see pics of my costumes just ask.

Edited by Beanie

I crossplayed as Kyou from Fruits Basket several years ago. Two friends cosplayed with me and we had a little skit-- we got second place in the cosplay contest. ^.^

My friends were Ayame and Kagura... so I kept getting attacked by my friend that was Kagura.

I have a few pictures...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

He's so cute! o3o

Kyo-kun!

That's epic, I like the Kagura costume, and Ayame, took me a few minutes to relize it was Ayame.. Kyo-kun looks cool too.

Reminds me who I forgot on my list, Kisa Sohma...

Kyou is much better than Yuki. >.>

My Kagura-friend made the dress and Kyou-bag herself. Her mother's a seamstress and taught her some tricks.

Yeah, my friend who played Ayame couldn't find a white wig... so he got a grey one. ^.^;; Since then, he's become something of a cosplay celebrity in the south for cosplaying as Count D from Pet Shot of Horrors... <.<

Edited by Diem Adrienne

I really like cosplay, though I tend to pick characters for the props they have. My favorite up 'till now is Demyx from Kingdom Hearts, just because I got to make a really big sitar.

For the rest I've cosplayed Reno, Anti-Sora and Zidane. And just a tip, if you wear a costume with a tail, make sure it's attached really well, because people will pull on it.

ZIDANE? :3

Pictures? Prettypleasewithlotsofsweetsontop?

No, I'm not a FF9 fangirl, why you ask?

Pictures?  Prettypleasewithlotsofsweetsontop?

ZIDANESQUAREDFROMHEAVEN!!!

http://manafromheaven.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2bvfmi

Yeah, sorry, saw "Zidane" and had to post that... It's so epically awesome (I'm a fan of all three cosplayers individually, so combining them into one is like an awesomeness overload for me!)

Pictures? Prettypleasewithlotsofsweetsontop?

Sorry, I don't have any pictures of that cosplay, mostly because virtually everything went wrong with it. The only things that turned out pretty well were the vest and the tail, the latter which was nearly yanked clear off half an hour into the con. Which really sucked because Zidane is my fave character ever, but I'll be cosplaying him again, better this time.

There's some pretty awesome Zidane cosplayers on deviantart though.

SHINY DARTH VADAR. Gotta catch him!

@Drer I love your Aerith cosplay. :3 You look really good. Any pictures of the back?

Nu. *flails*

I'll be cosplaying her on the last day of school, tho, so I can probably get quite a few pictures from all angles. *winkwinknudgenudge*

Last year for the Connecti-Con I went as White Mage Yuna from FFX-2.

It was fun, but I didnt have a staff.

QUESTION.

Which is a better Zexion wig:

or

I don't know which I like better.

I think the grey one's actually better.

Hurm...

Should I make a Kikyo costume, or buy one?

I'm not that great at sewing, but I've sewed a few things before. Making one would be cheaper, but would take more effort.

I think buying one would be a better idea. :3

For one, after buying all of the cloth, ribbons, thread, buttons and such, it would probably cost you as much to make as to buy. For two, this way is quicker and easier.

And, of course, the wait for it to ship. :3 I love that wait.

Here's some costumes from a vendor I rather like. Be warned, though, that much of the business is done thru email, so get used to checking it regularly for messages. :3

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Sometimes I do. Well, I only did once, but I was considering being someone for the Halloween carnival at school later this year.

Heads up guiez;

I found my white materia prop! I suppose the black hole that is my sister's room decided to give it back or something. >_> actually, we found it in the couch...