Sylette

Male to Female Ratios

Definitely leaning towards female at the moment. -.-

I hope it'll even out after a while.

I tend to have more females, it seems...and the CB water that I just got that I desperately wanted to gender male came out female... sleep.gif

My stats are (I think this is including hatchies and frozen hatchies):

Males: 97

Females: 116

Edited by FireAngel73

I have 20 males and 27 females, including hatchlings.

And 5 ungendered, only three are hatchlings ^^

According to Egg Drop Soup, my male/female ratio is 0.73076923076923. ^^

Edited by Emerald_Shadowclaw

Let's see..

I have

Males: 9

Females: 6

Edited by Brains

I nearly always get females when I don't influence.

Male/Female Ratio 0.880952

Edited by IvoryDragon432

Strange though, my first Pink was a male, and I got my female through another user influencing it for me ^^

my ratio is 0.47058823529412 and 56.6...% of mine are female dry.gif I'm sad alot.png

I found my male/female ratios pretty interesting when I just checked them.

Many times, since the BSA was implemented, I make the decision and INFLUENCE the eggs because I might like the way a specific sprite's gender looks or I see I am lacking some of a gender. Sometimes though I just let the eggs decide. Prior to the BSA I got what I got. I've not tried to "even" out the genders on my scroll.

Here are my stats as of today...they surprised me:

user posted image

I just checked my adult male to female ration and it is 1.00 (finally). smile.gif

44 breedable males to 29 breedable females. The paper pair and chicken really don't count. I'm hoping these latest go female.

I have more females than male. I was so glad when the Pinks' BSA came out. It has helped me even out the numbers a little.

My scroll usually to always have good male to female ratios overall, but it tends to lead heavily on one gender on terms of breed. I remember the time of no influence...Out of my 17 cb silvers, I have 5 females and 12 males. ARGH! xd.png

At first I had more males than females. Out of the first four eggs that I chose, three out of four were male. Then I got three more eggs and it flipped, two females and one male. So I'm currently pretty even - four males and three females.

Edit: So, I still have more males than females. (Because I said "at first" as if implying that I no longer have more males than females).

Edited by zephyr_123

When I don't use Influence, I seem to end up with a lot more females than males for some reason.

Ugh, so, I've always had more males than females, but now I have SO many more males than females - 10 males, 5 females (for adults). Whenever I get eggs, there's always a majority of one gender and then one of the other gender (like for my first batch, there were three males and one female, then two females and one male, etc). But recently I've had a huge amount of male dragons and not nearly as many females. I guess that technically doesn't matter too much... but I wish my ratios were more even. At the moment, I have twice as many males as females. Sigh... I wish pinks were still available so I could use influence.

I have six females, three males, at the moment.

And all my current males are at least slightly inbred. I adore them, though, nonetheless.

Edited by Thorn

My scroll has always been female-heavy. Currently I've a full 20 more adult females than males, and Egg Drop Soup says my adult ratio is 0.92277992277992.

My scroll is Female heavy xP

Ratio: 0.87209302325581

Eek. I need to influence some males tongue.gif

I have more females too... I find it so annoying! :P Though I don't like to use the pink dragon's influence. I think it's more fun to wait and see what the hatchling becomes on it's own. ^_^;;