Sylette

Male to Female Ratios

Ugh, I certainly have way too many females. I have 35 dragons, I think, and 17 are female, 9 are males, and the rest are eggs/ungendered hatchies/ungendered dragons.

dry.gif Breeding is a nightmare. I'm still glad I managed to grab an er male gendered pink hatchie off the AP.

Edited by Switch

My scroll has always tended to be female heavy and still is now, even with Influence, which I often use.

Uninfluenced dragons will seemingly only tend to gender male when I've been to some trouble to obtain a mate for a specific dragon and obtained it as a hatchie...

Edit: because my typing skilz are nilz... and I have an amazing ability...

Edited by Syphoneira

When I first started DC, I had almost ALL males, and no females for an annoyingly long time, then it switched to almost all female. But things did even out as I got more dragons, and influence has been a life-saver! As of right now, my scroll is pretty even.

Males stalk me.... I need females, took me forever to get my pink to be a girl...

My luck usualy runs the female side. Most of my males are through influnce.

I've always had more males than females, for a while, all I could get were males. Now lately, all I can get are females. I guess the ratio is trying to even itself out, lol. I wouldn't mind that if the female thing hadn't totally screwed my chance at getting a perfect mate for my pure-bred alt black dragon. dry.gif

Males: 8

Females: 13

But just a while ago I had 2 males for half a dozen females. I think I'll use influence to disbalance this further, when I come across it.

I have 98 males and 99 females. Pretty even, I'd say ^-^()

(plus 19 ungenders)

Does anyone else have any exceptions among dragon sprites within scroll tendencies for one gender or another?

My scroll is very female-based, but due to a bit of a Pink shortage, I tend to try to save some Influences for incoming lineage eggs.

So with the BBW, I've Influenced none and am now leaving them out of curiosity.

I have so far, I believe, 6 males and (definitely only) one female so far, and am waiting to find out what my soon-to-hatch BBW egg will be.

In that case, it doesn't so much matter as I plan to accumulate more and actually prefer the male pose over that of the female, although in both cases, the sprite is so beautifully and realistically done that it makes me think of Audubon prints...

But otherwise, any dragon I've obtained too late to be Influenced will generally only gender male if I happen to particularly need it to be female.

Anyone else find this sort of thing occurring, that one dragon type forms an exception to scroll gendering tendencies?

Hm, let me see here...

Male: 117 Adults, 19 Frozen Hatchlings.

Female: 114 Adults, 22 Frozen Hatchlings

Although, considering how many dragons I have, I might have miss some. lol

Funny, the last time I did this, I had more females. xd.png

I have a .8 ratio. Of course, I've taken pains to make it even...

Mine are pretty even thanks to influence LOL lets see after this set genders

I been getting more males than females. Although recently have been get new eggs and they've been coming out as females.

So now I have 16 males and 15 females. 1.0666666666667, which is apparently near ideal!

Of course that's not ideal for me. I have two separate breeding groups, no breeding between them, one has an abundance of males, the other an abundance of females. And no way of breeding them...

Edited by Treegod

0.7719298245614 ratio. I'm top-heavy with females, always have been. It was way worse when I just started, though. lol.

Not counting those I've influenced to get the right gender, my ratio seems to be about 75% Male, 25% Female.

I'm glad to see that it's not just me that's got a gender imbalance.

FS

My scroll always has a bit more females than males, but never gets too out of whack. Right now I have seven more females than males...

Edited by lilraindrop

My scroll was even for the most part for a long while, but has leaned female for the last 6 to 12 months. My golds are a prime example. The two boys were influenced, while the 4 girls weren't.

i had 4 summer eggs. 2 became males, 2 became females. so yeah i'd say its a pretty good 50/50 ratio, and the rest on my scroll are sort of evened out

I have more males than females:

Males: 92

Females: 64

My male to female ratio is 1.4375. Even trying to get female pinks to ease the numbers doesn't seem to work very well - most, if not all, of my pink females have been influenced to be female. xd.png

Ah well, don't mind the boys either. tongue.gif

Male/Female Ratio 1.2525252525253

Adult Males 124

Adult Females 99

If I don't influence I get only males xd.png

At the moment, I have seven more females than males. But I have over 150 of each, so it doesn't really unbalance them too much. :3

Mine have a tendency to gender female unless I influence them otherwise. I have like a .8 ratio or something now.