TJ09

06/02/10 - State of the Cave

nice update, it surprised me

(woot pg 6!!!)

Edited by Jaako

None of the eggs in the wilderness are wild bred, now.

ALL of the eggs in the wilderness are wild bred. blink.gif

@ Mysteric: If you have more than 3 eggs and/or hatchies, Summon doesn't show up.

Edited by Ryukotsusei

ALL of the eggs in the wilderness are wild bred. blink.gif

I'm apparently having a strange evening. You're right. It would seem I need to just stop talking now. blink.gif

Well, I've noticed that the number of eggs in the AP have gone down. Now only 4 eggs left. Although it doesn't offer as many different eggs as before

I'm scroll locked now but I hope there are a few more eggs in the ap, that's where I get most of mine =/ But i do remember back with the original spites how empty stuff was, I didn't hardly even know what the ap was!

I went hunting this hour. I noticed most of the eggs dropping were either the newest releases or MM eggs. Almost no older eggs (Guardians, Mints, Maji, White, Black, Earth, or Vines)

And the drop's over in about 10 minutes which means if you want CB and aren't here at the top of the hour you're SOL.

Not sure how I feel about this yet. dry.gif

I was out hunting earlier and over a period of about 40 minutes every single 5-minute drop was made, i.e., not getting blocked. First time I've ever seen this.

Hourly drops barely last five minutes.

Just like the good old days. Or at least the days when I first started playing. I kind of like it. I'm not sure what is being tweaked, though. Must be patient.

I'm not able to see the site at all sad.gif

I can see my dragons and eggs and such, but there is no background for me..

I can see my dragons and eggs and such, but there is no background for me..

It just completely says invalid URL for me for any and every page. Ah well, back to playing Dragon Age. Thanks for all the work btw TJ smile.gif

Drop stops exactly 5 minutes after the full hour..if you miss it, you gotta wait one hour for next one...? mmm..not sure what to think of that..

Eggs get picked up faster when they are less of them in the AP. So far, whatever it is that has changed seems to work for the AP. However, no cave block will means faster cave drop. We'll see if this will work.

It seems to me the no cave block is because the release of the Terrae and Dusk eggs is still going on. This would also explain why they and the MM eggs currently dominate the drops. The cave has been acting this way since they were first released.

The cave does block still...but with hardly any eggs in the AP it doesn't block. It was blocked about one or two hours ago, I think

Wow...drops over with quickly and hardly anything in the AP! This is a lot like how it was when I first started playing...when I was thrilled to get a purple egg. wink.gif

Whatever you did - I love it. cool.gif

Yeah, I'm a bit puzzled as to how this is supposed to be an improvement. Now, not only are there few cave drops, but there's also almost now AP eggs. Seems to me that if you reduce the AP, you need to increase the hourly cave drop count to compensate.

Yeah, I'm a bit puzzled as to how this is supposed to be an improvement. Now, not only are there few cave drops, but there's also almost now AP eggs. Seems to me that if you reduce the AP, you need to increase the hourly cave drop count to compensate.

I guess this is what the post is intended for. To find out what majority thinks of the whatever changes that TJ would like to refrain from saying.

Give it some time and see how things work out.