TJ09

06/02/10 - State of the Cave

That's funny because I was on the hunt for a CB orange, but all I found a ton of CB waters!  laugh.gif

are you not seeing water walkers, 'floating on a puddle' as opposed to ' iin a shallow puddle'?

There are lots of them. but I haven't seen any Waters.

Edited by blobber

I've seen lots of sitting in a shallow puddle eggs but no Magi eggs. Still have not seen Gold or Silver.

Yus, I like these changes. There's almost always eggs in the cave now, and that makes me happy. Plus, I'm seeing plenty of different eggs cycling through, and commons aren't sitting there as long. Whatever you did, thanks, TJ!

Meh, I'd like the changes better if more CB blacks were dropping, instead of none in the cave and 27 on the AP. That's... really bent out of shape there.

i like the variety of drops in the cave too

:D

it's better than when i used to keep seeing the same 3 eggs refresh after refresh

i like the changes, but i would like to see more elementals and metallics in the cave...

Wouldn't we all. tongue.gif But they're rares for a reason, and if they were more common, well, they wouldn't be rare anymore. It would be nice if there were some way to adjust the breeding ratio for the blacks so these mass breedings wouldn't happen and there would be a higher proportion of CBs, though. I don't care that much if my dragons are CB or not, but I already have just about all the blacks I need and they're taking up an awful lot of space in the AP.

I guess the new changes would be good for those with slow internet connections, but it seems to me that most of the eggs on the cave are from the last 2 releases, and all the dragons that used to be extremely common have now become scarce.

(Of course my attitude could be influenced by the fact that I can't seem to find a CB pink.)

I feel the same way and am hunting a CB sunrise/sunset (the old one), and they just don't pop-up anymore. I spent over an hour looking to no avail. I couldn't find a CB pink either. =/

But I've definitely been able to sift through eggs faster, that I like. smile.gif

Edited by Leap

I guess the changes are good, but the blacks in the AP are annoying. i haven't seen a black in the cave for a long time.... huh.gif

Does anyone know when the summer seasonals come? laugh.gif

Does anyone know when the summer seasonals come? laugh.gif

The first day of summer, which I believe is the 21st.

*likes the change*

I've been able to grab several BBWs for my CB BBW battalion :)

I like the change. I just don't see what I used to. Been hunting CB Blacks and whites and haven't seen em. was also hunting a CB magi and still no luck (maybe i am just blind tongue.gif). No idea what's up with that. Do see a lot more trios go through, but no metallics.

The overwhelming number of Black eggs in the AP is from attempts to get Rares, IMHO. Of course, they should find homes with players hoping to win the alt lotto but they do linger.

Maybe the solution is to make Blacks less likely to produce eggs? I figure the lack of CB Blacks is due to all of the bred ones taking up the Black allotment.

I have found it interesting that the new dragons don't have any alt forms. With the revamping of the sprites, interest has picked up in the older dragons (as we seek to even out the gender imbalances on our scrolls that weren't apparent until the different sprites appeared blink.gif ) but having alts pop up here and there in other kinds of dragons would add some nice spice to the game.

Love, love, love having lots of different dragons to collect and breed into pretty lineages. The more the merrier!

Same here. I've only ever seen one, a CB Gold, (and of course I didn't get it...)

Is there any way I could hire a catcher to catch me a CB Pink?

It seems everyone is getting used to the changes, I will close this now.