TJ09

06/02/10 - State of the Cave

Dear TJ,

Regarding your Topic called "MAGICARP used SPLASH!":

Why would you bother using a Magicarp on land. Anyone who knows something about pokemon would know that Magicarps are never, ever affective on land, but are super effective in the water. I mean really.

Thank you for your time, please have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Kibble212

I don't know if this can be a mistake from this update

but the Alternate Custom Sort isn't working

I don't know if this can be a mistake from this update

but the Alternate Custom Sort isn't working

I find it working alright. Are you remembering to save, because sometimes I forget to do that and I get a fright then realise I forgot to save.

I find it working alright. Are you remembering to save, because sometimes I forget to do that and I get a fright then realise I forgot to save.

I just can't drag the dragons

they stay in a greyed mode.

I just can't drag the dragons

they stay in a greyed mode.

I don't know what could be causing that.

It's happened to me once or twice, but refreshing always fixed it.

Maybe try another web browser? unsure.gif

Dolphine, that will happen if *something* is blocked.

I forget exactly what...the css maybe?

I know I have to turn of my hunting block to use the alt sort, so maybe check for something there?

Or that your browser isn't parsing?

If you're using Mozilla, you may not have the JavaScript turned on. Tools -> Options -> Content -> Check 'Enable JavaScript'.

huh.gif has anyone else noticed that dinural is spelled wrong on the Night Glory's page?

Yep - looks like a typo. It should be diurnal. smile.gif

If you're using Mozilla, you may not have the JavaScript turned on. Tools -> Options -> Content -> Check 'Enable JavaScript'.

it worked before today, i don't understand sad.gif

i will have to find another way to sort them

that's the second typo ive seen in the site o_O

xd.png

Sounds like a really good track record to me! wink.gif

Indeed, that's pretty good.

I noticed that the common eggs don't sit as long, as well as an increase in rare and uncommon. I've seen pretty much every common egg go by except for waters. I would assume this has to do with the breeding of Shallow Waters, just find it interesting and would point it out. I mean I've seen CB orange but no CB waters.

I noticed that the AP does get smaller faster then usual, and cave drops can last longer and come back during the entire hour, as oppose from before when the AP would fill up and stayed filled up for a long time.

I do like the change, now that I've more then a week to experience it. I like how there's lots of MM and the recent eggs. That makes me happy everyone is getting a chance of getting these eggs. But it takes some patience to wait for these eggs to go by before I can get a common egg that was commonly seen before.

Thank you TJ smile.gif

I just want to say thanks to TJ for allowing some of the newer eggs to drop more frequently. I just now completed my collection of MM dragons! smile.gif

I guess the new changes would be good for those with slow internet connections, but it seems to me that most of the eggs on the cave are from the last 2 releases, and all the dragons that used to be extremely common have now become scarce.

(Of course my attitude could be influenced by the fact that I can't seem to find a CB pink.)

All I've noticed is that the Witty and MM dragons have now become the most common drops of all, and that the Trio dragons are much less rare than previously.

I'm not sure I like these changes. I think the game is better when SOME kinds of breedable dragon are relatively rare (other than metallics, which are so rare they almost never appear at all.) It's fun to have newer breeds of dragons that are readily breedable but are still special enough that everyone wants to grab them from the AP. It makes it more interesting to hunt the AP when that's going on, IMHO.

It's fine the way it is now, I just kind of preferred it when the dragons from the most recent drop were still fairly scarce. *shrug*

They Just Released some new draggies.

Iv also seen a change in the cave, but not mutch, mostly beacuse i havent spent much time. But i like the change though.(shorter blocks, more "useful drops")

...I've seen CB orange but no CB waters....

That's funny because I was on the hunt for a CB orange, but all I found a ton of CB waters! laugh.gif

After having had some time to see how the changes are affecting the Cave...so far I heartily approve.

Very nice work, indeed, TJ!

I've FINALLY gotten two CB of each MM dragon ^-^

Thanks for the heads up,and there seems to be more free space yay smile.gif