TJ09

06/02/10 - State of the Cave

I've just noticed that the male and female symbols have been changed to (m) and (f)

...I'm kind of hoping that's a glitch.

I just noticed that too. I prefer the old symbols. Surely that's a universal male/female symbology.

Clear your browser cache and cookies.

Oh good.

*faints from relief*

I just noticed that too.  I prefer the old symbols.  Surely that's a universal male/female symbology.

maybe its for the benefit of the stupid people?

but yeah, i'm wanting the old symbols back to.user posted image

EDIT: ctrl + f5 fixed it! ummm... sort of.

Edited by WestWindReborn

I cleared my browser cache and cookies, and have the symbols back, but for some reason the symbols are all cut in half. Is anyone else having this problem?

maybe its for the benefit of the stupid people?

but yeah, i'm wanting the old symbols back to.user posted image

EDIT: ctrl + f5 fixed it! ummm... sort of.

I did cntl + f5 and yes it did fix it, but symbols are half broken like toddfan says

They are back to normal again smile.gif

Edited by Siryuki

I cleared my browser cache and cookies, and have the symbols back, but for some reason the symbols are all cut in half. Is anyone else having this problem?

yup.

oh, hey, they're back now.

Edited by WestWindReborn

yup.

oh, hey, they're back now.

Oh good, it's all looking fine on this end now, too.

The symbols for the gender is back on my scroll.....just really pencil thin.

Is it going to stay that way?

Clear your browser cache and cookies.

My gender symbols are still there, but several from other scrolls I've visited are missing. So I cleared my cache and cookies, but everything still appears exactly the same-- symbols are still missing.

Also "BeIf" is back on the line about showing my scroll to others.... D:

@AzureMist

i've noticed they do that on occasion then pop back to normal. *shrugs* one of those things i guess

Edited by WestWindReborn

I just noticed something. Not sure if it's me...but:

BeIf you would like to show this page to others, give them the following link:

BeIf?

I keep trying to pick up eggs, but it's giving me the error message that it isn't there. Then when I go back to the AP and refresh, the egg is still there :l

And I know no one's grabbing it because I'd refresh, try again, be unsuccessful, go back, refresh, and find the egg STILL there.

I keep trying to pick up eggs, but it's giving me the error message that it isn't there. Then when I go back to the AP and refresh, the egg is still there :l

And I know no one's grabbing it because I'd refresh, try again, be unsuccessful, go back, refresh, and find the egg STILL there.

This happens to me all the time, and has since I joined in 10-08. I think that the page refreshing gets ahead of the site realizing that a given egg has been taken, especially if it is just a little big laggy.

So it hasn't been caused by this update.

Is anyone else getting an Internal Server Error when replying to pm's

just started today

Edited by Merlot

I'm not sure if this is recent due to changes or if I’m just misinformed, but what happened to the Summon BSA? I tried to Summon again with my trio, but the action requirement is gone. Was it a limited time only? (If it was, how cruel; I never managed to summon one.)

Also, the sorting options need to be fixed. Rainbow is still out of whack; I still get blacks in odd placements when I use it. That prompted me to stop using it.

I'm not sure if this is recent due to changes or if I’m just misinformed, but what happened to the Summon BSA? I tried to Summon again with my trio, but the action requirement is gone. Was it a limited time only? (If it was, how cruel; I never managed to summon one.)

Also, the sorting options need to be fixed. Rainbow is still out of whack; I still get blacks in odd placements when I use it. That prompted me to stop using it.

Summon only shows when you're unlocked.

this has happened to me so many times lol

but like its been said before, its probably just the site lagging temporarily