TJ09

06/02/10 - State of the Cave

I have no problems whatsoever with hatching/maturing times. All of them hatch or grow up at exactly 4 days left.

I have a possible glitch; I should have a gold trophy now (for several days wink.gif ), yet I still have a silver one ... unsure.gif

I have a possible glitch; I should have a gold trophy now (for several days wink.gif ), yet I still have a silver one ... unsure.gif

Including eggs and hatchlings? It could be that it just counts adults.

Including eggs and hatchlings? It could be that it just counts adults.

It seems that it counts adults and frozen hatchlings. So if part of the 500 count is hatchlings still in the process of growing and eggs, they won't count for awhile. (been stalking certain scrolls and counting vigilantly to verify that)

Amut un Rama by your screenie, it looks like you have 'styles' turned off or not loading.

Edit.

If you are using firefox, have you checked: View - Page Style - Basic Page Style?

Edited by Shamiir

laugh.gif i love this~ already locked with babies ive been trying to get since they came out! finally got my galactic and speckled, and another hellfire and then a new night/day drake biggrin.gif so very happy!

also, big improvement on the main cave, the cycles with the eggs shown is MUCH faster, no more sitting there for an entire drop with the same 3 eggs :]

thank you soo much TJ -hugs-

Someone talked about this a few posts ago-- (Although I thought I had had 200 dragons for awhile, it now seems I'm exactly 200 when I checked, which is why I thought it was really odd at first, thinking it's been a few days)) All are adults and my trophy hasn't changed, I'm wondering if it takes until the next day when they refresh/update?

Also, something I thought was going on but thought was an interesting idea after I figured out it wasn't-- having the same egg in the cave be clicked on two or three times instead of one, leading to different dragons and letting more people get them, but that would be hard to code, anyway. The cave does seem to load faster now, though, and that's great with how slow all our computers at home are getting biggrin.gif

The cave definitely seems more balanced. I had an easier time catching the MM eggs and the new ones as well. I also noticed that they are being dropped a bit more evenly with the other, older breeds. It makes for a nice balance.

laugh.gif i love this~ already locked with babies ive been trying to get since they came out! finally got my galactic and speckled, and another hellfire and then a new night/day drake biggrin.gif so very happy!

also, big improvement on the main cave, the cycles with the eggs shown is MUCH faster, no more sitting there for an entire drop with the same 3 eggs :]

thank you soo much TJ -hugs-

I CAN'T get the Day drake sad.gif

Wrong timezones always

I'm loving it! i finally have a galatic egg, which i have been trying to get for ever!

Edited by ambie143

Is it just me or are there no more sunrise/sunset eggs being dropped? Or am I just really slow on the uptake?

No, they're still there - I've seen them in both the AP and in the cave, though rarely for both. I had to double check their description - it's been so long I've forgotten they're the ones that glow as brightly as the sun! But I saw one just a few minutes ago. I like whatever changes have been made - about the only CB drops I haven't seen are metallics and blacks.

I still don't get what was done to the AP. xd.png /stupid

That makes two of us tongue.gif

That makes two of us tongue.gif

Three. xd.png I'm pretty sure they aren't being sent to the wilderness, but other than that I have no idea.

Three. xd.png I'm pretty sure they aren't being sent to the wilderness, but other than that I have no idea.

Four. I don't know either...

Nothing changed at all.

AP still full of someones black eggs as it is most nights.

And I think the quakers have run out of quakes lol.

Hm, intriguing. 8:08 EST and the scroll graphics suddenly stop working for me. No adjustment on my browser settings at all, all eggs still show, but after multiple refreshes for the last 5 minutes the background still refuses to return. blink.gif Weird glitch.

Something really odd, my red hatchling just matured while it was at 4 days 6 hours. 4874V/1161UV/26C

It also gendered with about 6.5 days left, so I don't know what's going on here.

I don't see a red hatchling, so has it grown up by now? If you really did have one hatch at 4d 6h, then yes that is odd. blink.gif

I don't see a red hatchling, so has it grown up by now? If you really did have one hatch at 4d 6h, then yes that is odd. blink.gif

Yeah, sorry, he did grow up with that much time left. Really confusing/odd huh.gif

Something really odd, my red hatchling just matured while it was at 4 days 6 hours. 4874V/1161UV/26C

It also gendered with about 6.5 days left, so I don't know what's going on here.

Hee hee - that's a dream come true for those of us who stay scroll locked. biggrin.gif Congratulations on it maturing so quickly!

But the thing is it shouldn't even be possible for it to grow up or hatch with that much time left. So either Rendi was mistaken or the maturing times have been adjusted again.