Dc Records

The Book of Dc Records

Category: Dragons - General

Title of Record: Dragon with the least amount of clicks (total: 0)

Name of Submitant: Aspersa

Proof for Record: Link to dragon

Reason for submitting new Record: I didn't see a record for this yet, and I thought it was unusual so I decided to check if this is an eligible submission. =p

Category: Dragons - General

Title of Record: Dragon with the least amount of clicks (total: 0)

Name of Submitant: Aspersa

Proof for Record: Link to dragon

Reason for submitting new Record: I didn't see a record for this yet, and I thought it was unusual so I decided to check if this is an eligible submission. =p

Ah. I've seen this come up few times smile.gif

If you take a look at the page before this, you would see the explanation by Siryuki why the least-click record isn't there.

To all:

Im sorry but due to college I had to take a break, Ill be back and running this place up in no time, I am very thankfull for you guys who have noticed certaint errors that I have not in the Book, Thank you. And Ill correct them asap

==UPDATED==

(Catcreature= Records with so little dragons are from the previous thread, please do remember that this one is a remake from the original one.)

@Previous Records(From the old Thread) That were under 20 dragons have been erased and open for new users to apply.

@Twincard,Kaicat,Shamiir,keitiichan: You have been added to our records. Congratulations

@Outer Space: you have been added, thank you for providing the last records number.

@IvoryDragon, Vampiric: Im sorry but we have recalled before that a dragon ca grow up with 0 clicks, there be a few in fact. So that record is not valid. Thank you

@DoogieRace,PonyTales: Records Updated.

@sir_horsey_XIX: Congratulations you are now in our records

@spyro76: Should the word be submitee or Submitter? They can be changed, this was used for if other people decided to propose a record not being at their name, lets say I propose a friends name for a current record That would be Name of submitant: Mine for (X name) Or directly for My name. If the word is not acceptable, please I would Love to hear other words that we could use.

And btw you have been added to our records.

@Fiona: thats one pretty lineage, added biggrin.gif

@Wolf Wings: You have been added to our records, but please next time use the color coding that way its easier for us to find and put your record on the list.

@silverthornsilvergirl: You have been added to our records, congratulations.

@Again for the 20 dragon rule: This rule was instituted after the creation of the thread, and it did not count for older records, as stated in the old thread, also thats why some other records existed with less than 20 dragons, but now have been removed. Please Keep the drama low, or I shall Create a grey List. Thank you

@Kapanikos: You have been added to our records, Congratulations.

Edited by Dc Records

(Catcreature= Records with so little dragons are from the previous thread, please do remember that this one is a remake from the original one.)

Oh, I wasn't aware of that since I didn't read the original thread. sad.gif

But I still have a question: What is a "speckled dragon"?

Reclaiming my place as nebula queen tongue.gif

Category: Breeders

Title of Record: Most nebula dragons

Name of Submitant: blackberry57

Proof for Record: Have a look at my Scroll i should have 50 adult nebulas ^ ^

(for whoever is checking: 11 of them are near the top but the rest are at the very bottom of my scroll.)

thanks - blackberry

Edited by blackberry57

D: Im the only one checking T_T Other collabs = poof QQ

And Dc I guess, but he rarely is on now a days.

Catcreature I think Its that "Egg that goes by the name of Speckled, that Later turned out to be a bbw, thats why the number was so low, due to the fact that it just came out, I dont know if its the Terrae, but thats a lush green hue.

I think its the Bbw referring to."

That record should be removed due that there already exists one for bbw

Reclaiming my place as nebula queen tongue.gif

Category: Breeders

Title of Record: Most nebula dragons

Name of Submitant: blackberry57

Proof for Record: Have a look at my Scroll i should have 50 adult nebulas ^ ^

(for whoever is checking: 11 of them are near the top but the rest are at the very bottom of my scroll.)

thanks - blackberry

Darn! you beat me! xd.png grats, though.

Your scroll link leads me to my own account.. o.0

Kai you are correct, she/he provided the acc link instead of the personal scroll version tongue.gif

I didn't have as much a issue with the rule of 20 as the rude way in which is was pointed out to me.  The person could have stated that 20 was the rule. But instead she had to go on about how many she had and how others probably had more than me.  Like I cared. I only wanted the number to be shown so the record was there.

Then after I explicitly stated where the dragons were that had the song lyrics she insulted my scroll saying it was a mess. 

I withdraw my submission due to the rude treatment I got here.

My comment about your song lineage was about how I couldn't find the dragons. It wasn't meant to be rude. I'm just trying to make things easier for the collabs who have to go through tons of scrolls to count and make sense of record attempts.

As for the way I told you about the 20 dragons, again, it was not meant to be rude. I was just trying to point things out. There have been several announcements about how you need 20 adult dragons. Also, the owner of the thread has stated several times that the records with low numbers was because of a previous thread.

I'm sorry you thought I was being rude, but I guess part of me wants to tell you that you took me to seriously. Also, I want to point out that when applying for records you should really scroll down to the rules before ever posting.

Edited by Ethril Dragon

Youngest DC-player with full awareness of what happens: Twincard (11 years Born 6/2/99)

Sorry to bother people but... shouldn't it be 10 as i joined before i turned 11???

if so:

Category:Trivia

Title of Record:Youngest DC-player with full awareness of what happens

Name of Submitant:twin card

Proof for Record: My Profile

What has changed?:nothing its just if you look at the date i joined it seems that the record is incorrect. this may be because i forgot to highlight it in my first post... sorry...

I'd like to add, that I didn't claim the recored for most gold dragons. I have only 23 and I have seen scrolls with much more than that. Especially older scrolls, in times where breeding golds was much easier.

I meant cave born gold dragons, and there my count is 20. The CB is the unusual thing about it. smile.gif

I'd like to add, that I didn't claim the recored for most gold dragons. I have only 23 and I have seen scrolls with much more than that. Especially older scrolls, in times where breeding golds was much easier.

I meant cave born gold dragons, and there my count is 20. The CB is the unusual thing about it. smile.gif

I'm sure one of the collabs will get on and fix it. It is interesting to see that you have 20 CB golds. I've never seen that many CB golds on one scroll

Ah. I've seen this come up few times smile.gif

If you take a look at the page before this, you would see the explanation by Siryuki why the least-click record isn't there.

Oh, I didn't see that post. ^^' Thanks for the heads up!

Well first of all:

Looks like I am the only colab around here much, and 1. It isint easy to go into people scrolls and check wich is wich, Or go up and down a scroll finding certaint breed.

So Yes what Ethril said is right, the more organized you have it, the easier it is for us to put you up.

As for twin card, the record is (Youngest Dc member with full awareness of what happens, this has to be your current age, cause you keep on growing and someone will replace you eventually sad.gif )

And as for the cb dragons, I dont know why dc put you up there I might guess he assumed you wanted the record as it was open, and we would have to see about the cb thingy, cause its more trouble for us, looking into each golden dragon, checking if its cb or not, For me its just easy to see the same image and count.

Category: Lineages

Title of Record: Longest GAME Lineage - 12 generations

Name of Submitant: Ethril Dragon

Proof for Record: See list below. Also, the lineage can be found near the bottom of my scroll, right before my lagmonster lineage dragons. You can trace the lineage back through the mothers.

Reason for submitting new Record: I just thought it would be a fun record for people to look at. I'm going to continue the lineage.

G1: You just lost (f) x Teh Game (m) = LoL Game (f)

G2: LoL Game (f) x LAWL you lost (m) = Oh Noz the Game (f)

G3: Oh Noz the Game (f) x You Just Lost It (m) = Have You Lost (f)

G4: Have You Lost(f) x The Game Today(m) = Congrats You just(f)

G5: Congrats You Just(f) x Lost Teh Game (m) = Stop making me (f)

G6: Stop making me (f) x Lose at the Game (m) = By the way (f)

G7: By the way (f) x Enjoy losing the game (m) = Hey Guess What (f)

G8: Hey Guess What (f) x The G A M E (m) = Please don't hate me (f)

G9: Please don't hate me (f) x I made you lose the game (m) = Your 30 minutes are up (f)

G10: Your 30 minutes are up (f) x Time to lose the game (m) = So how long has it been (f)

G11: So how long has it been (f) x Since you lost the game (m) = What do you mean (f)

G12: What do you mean (f) x I lost the GAME (m) = Perpetually Losing the Game (f)

@ Blackberry57 - I've counted exactly 50 nebula's. Congrats. I was able to go to your scroll via your signature so the count is accurate.

@ CMO Ratchet - That looks really cool. Congrats on hitting gen 9

Category: DRAGON BREEDS

Title of Record: Breeder with the most Nocturnals (20)

Name of Submitant: PinkyHedgehog

Proof for Record: My Scroll (Breed sort)

Reason for submitting new Record: Nocturnals are not on the list yet.

BTW, all them are CB, I don't know if I can claim that as another record, lol tongue.gif

Edited by PinkyHedgehog

@PinkyHedgehog - yup, I counted all 20. I'm not sure if we're going to count CB common dragons as their own record. I can see why we would count CB rare dragons as their own record since they are hard to catch, but CB common dragons are common for a reason. Now if you had like 500 CB of a common dragon, then I'd more then gladly vote for you to have a record for the most CB dragons. Otherwise, we'll have to see what the OP says.

If people start to submit Caveborns for records I feel sorry for Siryuki for counting them. xd.png I have 60+ CB vamps, I feel it's enough to just go with the total here...

Maybe if people listed out all their CB's in their application then maybe we could count CB's. But otherwise, yeah it would be a lot of work for Siryuki

For real guys, I have enough trouble looking at peoples scrolls, worse going into each dragon tongue.gif

So as far as I have the right to vote, its a no for the moment, untill an easier way to see cbs not sad.gif

Edited by Siryuki

@spyro76: Should the word be submitee or Submitter? They can be changed, this was used for if other people decided to propose a record not being at their name, lets say I propose a friends name for a current record That would be Name of submitant: Mine for (X name) Or directly for My name. If the word is not acceptable, please I would Love to hear other words that we could use.

And btw you have been added to our records.

I'm not sure exactly. blink.gif I can't remember what I was thinking a week ago now.

Anyways thanks for the update. smile.gif

Category: Breeder

Title of Record: Most Golds

Name of Submitant:ceeceeblack

Proof for Record: my scroll http://dragcave.net/user/ceeceeblack

I'm submitting this to replace the existing most golds...I have 176 adult golds, most of them bred by me.

ETA: I sure hope I did this right. Sorry if I didn't. smile.gif

Edited by ceeceeblack