Dc Records

The Book of Dc Records

Category: Breeders - Breeds

Title of Record: Most Gray / Fog dragons

Name of Submittant (forum name): NiramiTheRaven196

Scroll Name (link): http://dragcave.net/user/NiramiTheRaven196

Proof for Record: My scroll -- most (but not all) my adult Fogs are near the bottom of my scroll, under the other breeds. I also keep a list of my Fogs, so if you want to see the list, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Note: As of submitting this, I have approximately 402 adult Fogs.

**DC RECORDS (ZAXIAN) CATCH-UP UPDATE**

Updated to the end of page 105 (up to and including Siryuki's post).

Change log:

New records

- Zylara has 32 total adult red dorsal dragons

- Zylara has 32 total adult Imperial Fleshcrowne dragons

- Zylara has 64 total adult Sunrise/Sunset dragons

- alliana1 has a 6th gen PB Seragamma Wyvern dragon

Updated records

- ZzelaBusya now has 1384 total adult Paper dragons

- ZzelaBusya now has 1,406 total ungendered adult dragons

- ZzelaBusya now has 89 total CB adult gold dragons

- ZzelaBusya now has 79 total CB adult silver dragons

- Belisar now has 1072 total adult Balloon dragons

- Purpletail162 now has 541 total adult Purple dragons

- Purpletail162 has 189 total adult Flamingo dragons

- LibbyLishly now has 233 total adult Seawyrm pygmies

- angelicdragonpuppy has 1841 dragons with descriptions!

- Iya_kin has a dragon that took a crazy 60 days to grow up!

- Light Concorde has 97 total adult Bleeding Moon dragons

- Purpletail162 has an 8th gen PB EG purple dragon

- xdlugia has 396 total adult Crimson Flare pygmies

Postponed

- Kenywi's "Longest Hybrid Lineage" from this post is still on hold (probably going to have to wait until I'm over the current backlog and have time to think about it!).

Rejected

- Zylara has 32 total adult Bleeding Moon dragons but this is beaten by Pippyspot's current record of 37

Record comments

- The meta-record 'Breeder with the most DC Records' now doesn't need a submission to change - it's automatically calculated when other records are updated. Congrats to Zylara for taking the title back!

- The above also applies to the 'overall longest PB/EG etc. lineage' records.

----

Zaxian - DC Records

Was my record overlooked? I submitted an update back on page 104 and it doesn't seem to have been included. Of course, I've gotten even more dragons since then, so I guess I could submit a recount...

Rejected

- Zylara has 32 total adult Bleeding Moon dragons but this is beaten by Pippyspot's current record of 37

Sorry, Zaxian, was this a mistype? I are confuzzled. laugh.gif

ETA: Thanks for the massive update! This thread is a bit of a beast. xd.png

Edited by LibbyLishly

Was my record overlooked? I submitted an update back on page 104 and it doesn't seem to have been included. Of course, I've gotten even more dragons since then, so I guess I could submit a recount...

Sorry about that SilvorMoon, it should've been included in the previous update. Don't worry about submitting a new record - I'll do it as the first one in the next update (which should be sooner than the last).

Rejected

Sorry, Zaxian, was this a mistype? I are confuzzled. laugh.gif

ETA: Thanks for the massive update! This thread is a bit of a beast. xd.png

Not as such, at the time I was going through the records and came across Zylara's submission, the Bleeding Moon record was held by Pippyspot, and it was only later in the update that Light Concorde's new record came along! Although I agree that after the event it looks a bit confusing.

Category: Breeder

Title of Record: Breeder with the most frozen Balloon Hatchlings

Name of Submittant (forum name): Belisar

Scroll Name (link): http://dragcave.net/user/Belisar

Proof for Record: 203 frozen Balloons are floating on my scroll ^.~

Reason for submitting new Record: Even at the risk that the poor mod(s) here run away screaming at the thought of more counting to do... could I suggest a new record rubric for frozen hatchlings armies? :3 They do take work and time too, with freezing limit and everything, so I guess having a larger quantity of a specific breed of them should be seen as an effort too laugh.gif

Maybe rise the entry limit for them, if you feel that getting frozen hatchies is easier than adults. (30 or 40 instead of the 20 for adult dragons)

Or if you feel that the category 'breeder' is full enough.. another subcategory for frosties could be created. Frosties need love too. wink.gif

Edit: To the discussion, whether frozen ones should be included in the total breed count.. I would rather not, as they do mess up with the efforts the adult dragon collectors have acceived. If they get their own category I think no one should be able to complain. ^^" Also there already exist some records that include frosties only, so why not a 'most of' category for them too. :3

Edited by Belisar

Hello, was my PB Gold Record on page 106 overlookes or not taken into accont?

Hello, was my PB Gold Record on page 106 overlookes or not taken into accont?

Updated to the end of page 105 (up to and including Siryuki's post).

- alliana1 has a 6th gen PB Seragamma Wyvern dragon

Category: LINEAGES - LONGEST PUREBRED EVEN GEN

Title of Record: The Wicked Lineage

Name of Submittant (forum name): alliana1

Scroll Name (link): http://dragcave.net/user/alliana1

Proof for Record: 6th EG PB Seragamma Wyvern

Reason for submitting new Record: There is no record yet

Hello! Could I ask you to include "The Wicked Lineage" as a title to my records please?

Thank you!

Hello! Could I ask you to include "The Wicked Lineage" as a title to my records please?

Thank you!

Okay, duly noted, sorry about that! It'll be in the next update.

Updated to the end of page 106 (up to and including Becka's post).

Change log:

New records

- Added September breeds

- MelodyMystik has a 6th gen PB EG Shallow Water dragon

- MelodyMystik has a 5th gen PB EG Glory Drake dragon

Updated records

- SilvorMoon now has 480 total adult Harvest dragons

- alliana1's PB Seragamma Wyvern record now lists the lineage name

- Mystyic now has a 5th gen PB EG gold dragon

- aqua17 now has a 5th gen PB EG Nebula (normal) dragon

- Mupen64 Man has 322 total adult Green Striped Dragons

- Felischia now has 514 total adult Hellfire Wyverns

- Lagie has 576 total adult mint dragons

- Odeen has 576 total adult Deep Sea dragons (yep, these two records do have the same number!)

- Odeen has 43 total adult Gilded Bloodscale dragons

Postponed

- Kenywi's "Longest Hybrid Lineage" from this post is still on hold.

Rejected

- ƒrozen's records not included because they do not have the minimum prequisite 20 adult dragons.

Record comments

- Lagie, your submission mentioned frozens as well as adult dragons. Please be aware that all the 'most of breed' records are based of total adults only. (Whether frozen hatchies *should* be included is probably a debate for another day!)

Records for discussion

- Becka's "Breeder with the most PB Golds". I am currently inclined not to accept this as a record (sorry Becka!) for the following reasons:

-> There are no other categories for 'most of x lineage & breed' at the moment, except for the CB gold/CB silver records - arguably because these are the hardest CBs to catch, therefore getting many of them is an achievement in itself. So you might argue that PB golds are also hard to get, but if you have a number of them to start with, obtaining more is now just a case of patience playing the breeding numbers game.

-> I am wary of inviting more suggestions of 'most of x lineage & breed' using this record as precedent.

-> PB golds are indeed great. HOWEVER verifying the lineage for large numbers (in this case, 70) of them is non-trivial and excessively time consuming.

I would appreciate other people's thoughts on the matter.

----

News:

Good news everyone! The Book of Dc Records is now also available in spreadsheet form! Find it here and marvel at the spreadsheet-y goodness!

----

Zaxian - DC Records

Category: DRAGONS - OFFSPRING

Title of Record: Most eggs parented by a single dragon in a row

Name of Submittant (forum name): whitebaron

Scroll Name (link): http://dragcave.net/user/patterns

Proof for Record: eatw tools - show progeny for GzgiJ, 1 generation, sorted by age. Link to dragon: http://dragcave.net/view/GzgiJ

Reason for submitting new Record: It did not exist and was said by Zaxian that i should go for it. smile.gif

They have bred 20 shimmers or shimmerkins in a row. Isnt that something. smile.gif

Edited by whitebaron

Category: BREEDERS - BREEDS

Title of Record: Breeder with the most Nebula (Alt) dragons:

Name of Submittant (forum name): Pippyspot

Scroll Name (link): http://dragcave.net/user/Pippyspot

Proof for Record: I have 100 'Alt' Nebulas

Title of Record: Breeder with the most Nebula (Normal) dragons

Name of Submittant (forum name): Pippyspot

Scroll Name (link): http://dragcave.net/user/Pippyspot

Proof for Record: I have 115 'Normal' Nebulas

Thanks wub.gif

Edited by Pippyspot

Category: LINEAGES - LONGEST PUREBRED

Title of Record: The Two-Headed / Split Lineage - 9th gen

Name of Submittant (forum name): purplehaze

Scroll Name (link): purplehaze

Proof for Record: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SaZsH

Title of Record: Breeder with the most Two-Headed / Split dragons

Name of Submittant (forum name): purplehaze

Scroll Name (link): purplehaze

Proof for Record: My scroll

What has changed?: Now have 413 Splits

Edited to change from 8th gen to 9th gen, since this has not been updated, yet, and I now have added a generation.

Edited by purplehaze

- Becka's "Breeder with the most PB Golds". I am currently inclined not to accept this as a record (sorry Becka!) for the following reasons:

-> There are no other categories for 'most of x lineage & breed' at the moment, except for the CB gold/CB silver records - arguably because these are the hardest CBs to catch, therefore getting many of them is an achievement in itself. So you might argue that PB golds are also hard to get, but if you have a number of them to start with, obtaining more is now just a case of patience playing the breeding numbers game.

-> I am wary of inviting more suggestions of 'most of x lineage & breed' using this record as precedent.

-> PB golds are indeed great. HOWEVER verifying the lineage for large numbers (in this case, 70) of them is non-trivial and excessively time consuming.

I would appreciate other people's thoughts on the matter.

I'm inclined to agree. This will open up a ton more record categories that will just be a pain to confirm. Congrats to people with large numbers of dragons like these that they like, but I personally don't think they need added. <3

- Kenywi's "Longest Hybrid Lineage" from this post is still on hold.

I've been debating on commenting on this for a while, but, tbh, I'm not sure this one needs added, either. Congrats to the breeder! It is a neat looking lineage. ^^ But a lot of users on DC put a lot of work towards specific lineages. That doesn't mean they all need a place in these records.

If anything, possibly a 'lineage containing the most hybrids' which would count dupes, but then this might also open up 'lineages with most x type of dragons in it' and I just think it will be more of a bother than a fun addition to the records. JMHO

~

Actually, I also have another suggestion. May I suggest merging Lineages - Longest Purebred, Longest PB Stairstep, and Longest PB Spiral into Purebred Lineages - Other. A lot of the longest stairs, steps, and evens end up being the longest pb, too. And there are a lot of pb stairs and such that are listed under longest pb but not under longest stair. I think it might be a little neater just to have the even gen and other. That way even gens, stairs, and spirals are only listed in one place (rather than two if they are also the longest pb there). The stair and spiral categories are rather small, anyway, so I think this could help make the records cleaner/more organized. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Category: Scroll Records

Title of Record: Scroll with the most dragons raised with 0 Clicks:

What needs to be reviewed?: Scroll mentioned seems to be empty? Maybe a wrong link?

Category: Naming records

Title of Record: Breeder with the most frozen dragons with a single naming theme

Name of Submittant (forum name): snoesiepoes

Scroll Name (link): http://dragcave.net/user/snoesiepoes

Proof for Record: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Stats.php

What has changed?: upped my number to 660. That includes zombie, and 8 non-named-like-that frozens.

Edit: my scroll is hidden for various reasons. But PM me and I'll unhide it when someone does the update!

Category: dragons - offspring

Title of Record: Couple with the most Vampire only offspring

Name of Submittant (forum name): snoesiepoes

Scroll Name (link): http://dragcave.net/user/snoesiepoes

Proof for Record: http://dragcave.net/progeny/bKRP

What has changed?: Upped to 18

Edited by snoesiepoes

The scroll posted in the list IS incorrect, and that scroll is empty. The correct address is the one from my post for the record, quoted here, and it does differ slightly from my Forum name.

I don't have a current count, but believe I have over 500 at this point. I will post an update when I do a new count.

Title of Record: Scroll with the most dragons raised with 0 Clicks

Name of Submitant(forumname): dragongrrl

Scroll Name (link): http://dragcave.net/user/dragongrrrl

The old record is 302, and I currently have 365 adult dragons raised with 0 clicks.  I am not including any growing dragons, frozens or the Leetle Tree.

They are scattered through my scroll, but I use ctrl+F, and highlight all the 0s to scroll down the Click column on each page.  I have to watch that I don't count the 10s, 20s and 30s, since there are a few among the Clicks.  I hope this helps.  It would take me a very long time to do if I need to group them all, then sort them all back to their proper places.

ETA: Since the record has not been added yet, I wanted to note that as of July 5th, my total is now 384 0-click adults.

Edited again because it seems this hasn't been added yet.  My current total seems to be 419 0-click adults as of 24 July 2013.  smile.gif

And edited because I haven't had my coffee yet! blink.gif

Title of Record: Scroll with the most dragons raised with 0 Clicks

Name of Submittant (forum name): dragongrrl

Scroll Name (link): http://dragcave.net/user/dragongrrrl

What has changed?: I now have 545 dragons raised with 0 Clicks.

Edited again because I had my coffee, counted the zero clicks and found I had more than I thought! xd.png

Edited again to note that the scroll may be hidden to protect my babies. Please PM me if it is hidden when you want to verify the count, and I'll take it out of hiding. Thank you!

Edited by dragongrrl

Title of Record: most Sunstone Dragons

Name of Submittant (forum name): Yliah

Scroll Name (link): Scroll

Proof for Record: Scroll (pages 2 & 3)

What has changed?: 330 dragons now

Thanks!

I'm taking my old record back biggrin.gif

Category:Breeder

Title of Record:Breeder with the most Flamingo Wyverns

Name of Submittant (forum name):brairtrainer

Scroll Name (link):http://dragcave.net/user/brairtrainer

Proof for Record:I have 210 wyverns *.* (look on first page for males and 4th and 5th for females