Dc Records

The Book of Dc Records

I'm pretty sure that there are people with more daydreams and splits >.<

I've said it before, I'll say it again, we know that none records here are highest, these are only the highest verified, if you have a verifiable source that shows a higher amount then you are welcome to submit it.

Category: Scroll Record (i think)

Tittle of Record:Scroll with the most total rares

Name of Submitant: stowawaydude

Proof for Record:look at scrolls?

Reason for submitting new Record: because i dont think its here and i think its a good idea

@Stow: I dont think you can make a record out of that, unless you say for example (Gold and Silvers) Wich are very Rare, and not including all the other eggs that are rare but not as much as Gold, silvers, and well lets say Holy 07.

Category: Breeders

Tittle of Record: Breeder with the most Ungendered dragons (69)

Name of Submitant: Kesson

Proof for Record: My Scroll

Reason for submitting new Record: wasn't any current record holder yet

Edited by Kesson

I have definitely beat the record for being in the most lineages, I'm in about 30 now

please use proper form and pm either me, the records book, or another collab with link to the lineages you have joined.

===UPDATED TILL HERE===

@Dashi: You have been added to our records

@Nighglorys: We shall do a partial voting, or when the size chart is released.

@Naughtrish, Souly: You have been added to our records

@Fiona: Im sorry but only records for adult dragons are taken into knowledge. When that little one grows submit it, and yes the category is ok smile.gif

Not to be counted: hatchlings, eggs, frozen hatchlings, dragons that are now on other scrolls, etc.

@ArynChris: We are sorry but due to the updates on Pinks dragons, your's dont beat hers, and so her name is still on the main list.

@emmaiskewl: Im sorry but the main page suggests that you have to have more than 20 dragons of the same type to submit a record.

If you are going to suggest a new record for the Category: "Breeders", remember that any type of dragon not listed in our lists will only be counted if you have 20 (TWENTY) or MORE OF THAT TYPE OF DRAGON.

@Stowawaydude: Im sorry but the proof for the record was never found. Please provide the correct information and links when submitting a record.

@Kesson: Im sorry but I could only find 8 adult ungendered dragons in your scroll, please remember that FROZEN HATCHLINGS are not taken in mind. When counting the dragons.

@Siryuki: Thanks for the Image, will post it.

@Pms: I got some pms regarding Tidbits? I pm'd you, please post the record here in red and if a new category is needed please find a nice name for it, or one of our collabs shall.

@Pinch of star dust: Corrected the mistake in the record you held smile.gif

Edited by Dc Records

New poll added!

Be sure to Vote (Just for the fun of it biggrin.gif)

It makes user interaction grow smile.gif

Edited by Dc Records

So many red notices, The poll is good, I mean (Siryuki is not good at whining forever---J/k)

Its good cause that way we can tell how many people look at our thread, its like there is an open poll there and you MUST click it tongue.gif

The Poll will Last untill the 25th, Then we will close it.

And the Thread is a bit sleepy, but thats good cause then We dont have to update.

Anyways any suggestions? I mean thread wise?

Category: Dragons - Lineage

Tittle of Record: Dragon with the Longest Symmetrical Non-Inbred Progeny

Name of Submitant: Gesepp

Proof for Record: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jjUf

Reason for submitting new Record: Being not-Inbred is just as worthy of note as being Inbred.

I'm sure mine will get blown away soon, but whatever. It's a good category, and people obviously like symmetrical lineages (Even gen thread is on page 136).

Edited by Gesepp

Gesepp i dont know if that one can qualify as Symetrical.

As its not mirrow like on both sides. If there was a stone x stone pair on the first cb couple there should be a stone x stone on the last one and so on and so forth.

You have a stone x stone on the second couple and a geode x stone on the second last. Making that non symetrical.

But Ill just leave it open.

I didint notice that i posted two times sad.gif Hiccups maybe

Edited by Siryuki

Ah, I see what you mean. I thought the symmetry only applied not length/shape, not actual breed. But still, someone must have a qualifying dragon.

Ah, I see what you mean. I thought the symmetry only applied not length/shape, not actual breed. But still, someone must have a qualifying dragon.

Why don't you just change it to longest non-inbred even generation dragon?

or is that one taken?

Category: Breeders

Title of Record:Breeder with the most Neglected - 6

Name of Submitant:Absolute

Proof for Record:check mah scroll =_=

Reason for Submitting New Record: Neglected aren't listed.

Edited by Absolute

@Gessep: maybe you can List it by: largest Even Non inbred Dragon smile.gif

That would work.

@Absolute: Please use the correct format color coding smile.gif thank you!

I don't know how to count some dragons. take hatchlings or just adults? I have 39 adult spring dragons and 5 frozen hatchlings. how to count them correct?

Category: Breeders.

Title of Record: Breeder with the most Regular Vine Dragons: 27

Name of Submitant: dracodoctorwhofan

Proof for Record: www.dragcave.net/user/dracodoctorwhofan

I think this is the right colour for the record.

Edited by dracodoctorwhofan