Dc Records

The Book of Dc Records

Category: Dragon Breeds

Tittle of Record:Scroll With the Most Dragon Horses

Name of Submitant:DragonMaiden (Or Dashidragon. My scroll and forum name differ)

Proof for Record: Here

Reason for submitting new Record: Because its not up and my collection PWNs

EDIT: No exact place noted for number, so I'll just put it here. I counted 125 though I may be off by a few

Edited by Dashidragon

@Terriah: You gave me a laugh

@Votehim: Dont worry we know you just wanted to pump up the competition

@Dashi: You shall be included in the next update

Category:DRAGONS - GENERAL

Tittle of Record:The smallest Dragon on DC (Adult)

Name of Submitant:Dayglory and night glory drakes

Proof for Record:here

I still dont get the Size issue. I always tought Night Glorys where bigger than pigmys their IMAGE IS bigger >_> Check the Pigmy Image I mean! The sprite is smaller, how can dayglorys be smaller with such a giant sprite.

We need official charts now.

*shrug* depends if you are going my sprite, or by physical size. by sprite pygmies are smallest but by physical it's day/night glory drakes.

Edited by votehim

Well I picture that If pigmy sprites are small and ther size is small then so sould day glory sprites

Poll maybe?

Edited by Siryuki

Siryuki, you do know that the sprites aren't to scale, right? TJ and the artists have said so many times. That stone dragon sitting there is roughly the size of a large house. The mint is the size of a VW bus. Yet their sprites aren't that much different in size.

The artists were working for awhile on a a size chart for us. I'm not sure where they're at with that. But if you're going by the reputed size of the dragon, you'll have to use the size envisioned by the artist/concept. If you're going by the size of the adult sprite, then the pygmy is the smallest adult sprite.

The link wich votehim provided is the size of the dragon from the artists point of view??

EDIT: Nevermind I went to the wiki >_>

/grumbles grumbles

Edited by Siryuki

I think pygmys are smaller. If you think about it glories can breed with Ochredrakes and I think Ochredrakes are about the size of a normal dragon.

I think pygmys are smaller. If you think about it glories can breed with Ochredrakes and I think Ochredrakes are about the size of a normal dragon.

Dragon breeding is complicated, pygmys breed with harvests that fit inside pumpkings

and orche are like med wich breed with dd :S im confuzed QQ but if the wiki says it and you guys say it

@Well there were 2 banners that were not working and with some help of Votehim and the direct links to the images I belive i got those right.

Anyways tell me if when you put them in your signature they work or not, its the one we have in our avatar and the one with trophys.

@Updated should be soon, I have actually two records to update if I am correct

@Dd-Pygmies: Well the artist was the one who says how big is the dragon, and if Dc wiki says it then it must be correct. Siryuki Stop Grumbling.. tongue.gif

We can do a little poll for user interaction if you want, just for the sake of it, and for some fun.

What do you think?

Category: Breeders

Tittle of Record: Breeder with the most Sunrise/Sunset dragons

Name of Submitant: Naughtrish

Proof for Record: My scroll

Reason for submitting new Record: Sunrise/sunset wasn't listed.

I bet there will be many scrolls with more than my 35, but not bad to begin lol

Ill go look at that biggrin.gif

Thanks for submitting

@Record for Naught = Stamped altough i counted 34 cause of the one frozen hatchie

Edited by Siryuki

Title of Record: Breeder with the most Dorsals

Name of Submitant: Souly

Proof for Record: My Scroll

Reason for submitting new Record: Dorsals aren't listed

28 Dorsals

Title of Record: Breeder with the most Blunas

Name of Submitant: Souly

Proof for Record: My Scroll

Reason for submitting new Record: Blunas aren't listed

33 Blunas

*Edit* Added a scroll link ^^; */Edit*

Edited by Souly

Links for souly = approved /stamps

You know i still wonder:

Day Glory drakes are radiant and friendly creatures that love the company of humans. They are so friendly, in fact, that they will eat food and treats right from a person's palm.. Despite their friendliness, they aren't an easy target for predators due to their excellent flying abilities; when danger approaches, they are able to vanish within seconds. Breeding only occurs during the day when the sun is warms.

(it says nothing here about size)

Pygmy dragons are the smallest breed of true dragons, being the size of a small cat. They are often found around concentrated populations of dragons, relying on their larger brethren to ward away potential predators and to leave generous scraps. As such, the majority of a pygmy's diet is scavenged, though they do hunt songbirds and small mammals when the pickings are slim. Due to their tiny size, pygmies do not breed with other varieties of dragons, but select mates within their breed.

Now what?? >.< Its hard to have something you believed in torn down

Edited by Siryuki

Category: DRAGONS - LINEAGE

Title of Record: Dragon with the most Christmas 08 Dragons in it's Lineage: egg with code: Xf0p, s\with 19 Christmas '08 dragons in its lineage.

Name of Submitant: Fiona BlueFire

Proof for Record: lineage of egg back 13 gens to Imperial Hope who has another 7 gens behind her, for a total of 20 gens, and 19 Christmas '08 dragons in the egg's lineage.

Did I do this right this time? I finally figured out how to use your thingies, I think. Also, I think I found the proper category this time.

Links for souly = approved /stamps

You know i still wonder:

Day Glory drakes are radiant and friendly creatures that love the company of humans. They are so friendly, in fact, that they will eat food and treats right from a person's palm.. Despite their friendliness, they aren't an easy target for predators due to their excellent flying abilities; when danger approaches, they are able to vanish within seconds. Breeding only occurs during the day when the sun is warms.

(it says nothing here about size)

Pygmy dragons are the smallest breed of true dragons, being the size of a small cat. They are often found around concentrated populations of dragons, relying on their larger brethren to ward away potential predators and to leave generous scraps. As such, the majority of a pygmy's diet is scavenged, though they do hunt songbirds and small mammals when the pickings are slim. Due to their tiny size, pygmies do not breed with other varieties of dragons, but select mates within their breed.

Now what?? >.< Its hard to have something you believed in torn down

Let's look at it this way. The pygmy description says "Small cat" and the creator of the drakes said "cat"...so maybe drakes are larger house cats? I've seem some pretty big ones.

Category:

Title of Record: Breeder with the most winters

Name of Submitant: ArynChris

Proof for Record:

http://dragcave.net/user/arynchris

Pink467 is listed with 18 winters. I have 35.

Out of curiosity, didn't there used to be a record with largest number of V/UVs, divided into whether the dragon was pre- or post- the change that allowed adults to gain views for a while? Or was that a different thread?

Category:

Title of Record: Breeder with the most winters

Name of Submitant: ArynChris

Proof for Record:

http://dragcave.net/user/arynchris

Pink467 is listed with 18 winters.  I have 35.

Out of curiosity, didn't there used to be a record with largest number of V/UVs, divided into whether the dragon was pre- or post- the change that allowed adults to gain views for a while?  Or was that a different thread?

I could remember an old update from pink in the old thread of DC records about her Seasonals, so I looked in there:

Quoting Pink467 :

"Updating my numbers:

Seasonal Dragons - 158

Winter Dragons - 47

Autumn Dragons - 38

Spring Dragons - 34

Summer Dragons - 39

Unnamed Dragons - 331"

Proof for record: http://dragcave.net/user/FullOfGrace

But I guess in that thread are even more updates.

And a record which is beaten:

Category:Lineages - general

Tittle of Record:The Largest Lineage (most dragons overall)

Name of Submitant:Zeldarax (but it is pink467's lineage)

Proof for Record: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=47038&st=0

The lineage has almost 3000 dragons now

Edited by Zeldarax

Us collabs should go check the old thread out, but I serioulsy dont want to tongue.gif

I mean thats the wole deal of making records bringing up good new ones. >_> But if we must check it out.

Title of Record:Breeder with the most Splits- 10

Name of Submitant: Emmaiskewl

Proof for Record: scroll link in sig.

Reason for Submitting New Record: Splits aren't listed.

Title of Record:Breeder with the most Daydreams- 5

Reason for Submitting New Record: Daydreams aren't listed.

@Emma: Im sorry but the minimum ammount of dragons per record is 20. Its listed in the Faq. please be sure te review it smile.gif

Thank you!

tomorrow I'll poke around the old thread for ya (and the original if it's still there)

Title of Record:Breeder with the most Splits- 10

Reason for Submitting New Record: Splits aren't listed.

Title of Record:Breeder with the most Daydreams- 5

Reason for Submitting New Record: Daydreams aren't listed.

I'm pretty sure that there are people with more daydreams and splits >.<