Dc Records

The Book of Dc Records

Category: Breeder

Title of Record: Breeder with most Magma ( 18 adult and 1 hatchling )

Name of Submittant: Bajka 20

Proof of Record: My Scroll

Title of Record: Breeder with most Thunder ( 16 adult )

Name of Submittant: 49ER

Proof of Record: My Scroll

Im sorry but at the time we cant accept your record, due that for the record for breeders, as specified in the first page we only count +20 dragons.

Im sorry but at the time we cant accept your record, due that for the record for breeders, as specified in the first page we only count +20 dragons.

Ok. smile.gif I will wait until I will have more Magma and Thunder dragons. smile.gif

Edit: Posted a few pages further, since the update hasn't happened yet, and there's already a bunch more cb's added smile.gif

Edited by snoesiepoes

Category: Dragon Breeds

Title of Record: Breeder with the most caveborn dragons

Name of Submitant: Snoesiepoes

Proof for Record: 727 using the EATW tool http://dc.makegames.de/tool.html

What has changed? current record is llyoung with 643

Congrats. smile.gif I knew there had to be someone with a lot more than me. smile.gif

Congrats. smile.gif I knew there had to be someone with a lot more than me. smile.gif

I never noticed untill you posted it wink.gif

Title of Record: Breeder with the most Trio Dragons

Name of Submitter: mmizuki

Proof for Record: My Scroll

I'm not really a breeder since almost all my trios are CB..but anyhow...

I have a thunder and a magma hatchling that's growing in a day (so, I might have a magma record as well).

Just saying that if you caught a cb that no one wants then well its easy cause its laying in the ap or in the cave,

as for cb golds there are only 1 or a few per hourly drop making them more difficult to catch.

But Thats just my opinion tongue.gif

~~~~~~~~~~

When always posting a record link to the record holder should be given, either a linage link, scroll link or a web page that verifies what you are telling us, some of the collabs and the owner of this thread don't have the time to go to your scroll and look one by one at the dragons and see how many you have, specifically if we don't know what we are looking for.

I find your comment somewhat aggressive, So I'm going to ask nicely, to either submit a form the way it should be submitted of just don't do it.

And btw we can say : You don't have proof or record if you don't submit anything, the owner and us collabs can deny or approve certain records, if we find them not being correct or subject to competition.

I agree with Siryuki on both accounts. Yes ND's are difficult to make, BUT you can use almost any egg you get whether it's bred or CB. The records for the most CB dragons types tend to be for dragons that are difficult to get normally (such as gold or silver). ND's, although special, are not CB rare. You don't sit around for days in the cave trying to grab a CB ND. You have to make it yourself.

I also agree with Siryuki about Ashes The Second. Ashes, when notifying of a record you need to give us proof. The Records we collect are done so without the help of TJ or other people who control Dragcave. This is very much a privately run topic. So if we say "you don't have evidence" then you don't. If you have proof, don't say "nothing" give us proof. Link to the dragons that prove the record. If the record is not even on your scroll, find out who's scroll it is on so that that person can be given the credit. Just saying "None, but I have the parents" doesn't give proof. We don't KNOW who the parents are, and thus need the link.

You did not give us the parents names, or a link to the parents when you submitted the record. And thus we said you have no proof. We, both the OP and the collabs, do not have TIME to go through ever dragon to find the lineage in question. Also, you can not claim a record such as "Longest Lineage" unless you have the most recent offspring. So when you said you had the parents, we, the OP and the collabs, could not accept that. If you have the actual offspring that shows the total length of the lineage then link to that specific offspring.

Do not be rude to the collabs or OP. To do so breaks DC Rules and ToS. Resubmit the record with the proper links and then it will be reviewed and considered.

Title of Record: Breeder with the most Trio Dragons

Name of Submitter: mmizuki

Proof for Record: My Scroll

I'm not really a breeder since almost all my trios are CB..but anyhow...

I have a thunder and a magma hatchling that's growing in a day (so, I might have a magma record as well).

Do you have a number that we should look for?

I counted 13 ices

16 thunders

no lavas??

Do you have a number that we should look for?

I counted 13 ices

16 thunders

no lavas??

My Count

Ice: 13

Magma: 20

Thunder: 16+1

Total: 49

Previous Records

Breeder with the most Trio Dragons: spyro76 - 43

Breeder with the most Magma Dragons: n/a

And at time of posting, 1 thunder and 1 magma hatchling.

edit: thunder grew up

Edited by mmizuki

My Count

Ice: 13

Magma: 20

Thunder: 16+1

Total: 49

Previous Records

Breeder with the most Trio Dragons: spyro76 - 43

Breeder with the most Magma Dragons: n/a

And at time of posting, 1 thunder and 1 magma hatchling.

edit: thunder grew up

You could apply for the magma record biggrin.gif

The Longest Lineage (most generations): ?

The scroll: KageSora

DeepSea (male): Son of The Inbred Dorkface has 23 generations counting himself.

(I have his grandmother, Marin Essa IB Dorkface)

(I'm sure this is a temporary record, if that)

Edited by yosofine

The Longest Lineage (most generations): ?

The scroll: KageSora

DeepSea (male): Son of The Inbred Dorkface has 23 generations counting himself.

(I have his grandmother, Marin Essa IB Dorkface)

(I'm sure this is a temporary record, if that)

While it wasn't on any one person scroll for the entire length, I know I have seen a dragon with 42 or 43 generations of ancestors. I can try to find it again if you need it.

The longest lineage I know of on a single scroll is LyHorse7's Fine Magi Lineage. There are at least 32 generations that I know of, and she keeps adding on all the time. I know LyHorse's lineage is in the records here, at least under Magis. smile.gif

(My one hope of a record was totally shattered by Rubyshoes before I even finished my documentation! xd.png)

While it wasn't on any one person scroll for the entire length, I know I have seen a dragon with 42 or 43 generations of ancestors.  I can try to find it again if you need it.

The longest lineage I know of on a single scroll is LyHorse7's Fine Magi Lineage.  There are at least 32 generations that I know of, and she keeps adding on all the time.  I know LyHorse's lineage is in the records here, at least under Magis. smile.gif

(My one hope of a record was totally shattered by Rubyshoes before I even finished my documentation! xd.png)

Which one was that? I'm sure you can still beat me (or if it is the one I'm thinking of, EXT3h is going to break it soon.).

Edited by rubyshoes

Which one was that?  I'm sure you can still beat me (or if it is the one I'm thinking of, EXT3h is going to break it soon.).

Nice challenge, but I think you got everyone beat on Dragons Raised in 100 Days! I had 115 and you easily blasted it away with well over 400! I think you will hold that record for a LONG time! xd.png

Nice challenge, but I think you got everyone beat on Dragons Raised in 100 Days!  I had 115 and you easily blasted it away with well over 400!  I think you will hold that record for a LONG time!  xd.png

I didn't realize how many I'd done until EATW made a tool. Those were all raised right after I first got DSL and sort of went AP obsessed. Thankfully, I got over it so once someone beats my record, it is very very doubtful I will regain it.

edit: EXT3H has 429 raised so far in 100 days so I'm sure he will beat my 495 soon.

Edited by rubyshoes

Category:Dragon - General

Title of Record:Dragon With the most Views

Name of Submitant:Count_23

Proof for Record: Paper

Reason for submitting new Record:There isnt one

Edited by Count_23

Title of Record:Dragon With the most Views

Im sorry, but in the first page there is a little section that says: records dc has denied in the past, and dragon with most views is one of them due that you can obtain these by refreshers or just posting them anywhere, what i could suggest is the u/uv ratio record.

Category: Dragons- General

Title of Record: Loneliest Dragon

Name of Submitant: AllieCat

Proof for Record:Lonely George is the only dragon on my scroll and he probably has one of the most depressing descriptions out there.

Reason for submitting new Record: Almost everyone has aspirations to collect all of the dragons in the game or to horde a single type of dragon. My single dragon scroll stands out in the crowd. I challenge others to try having only one dragon!

Interesting record altough i dont know if it cualifies, Not to be harsh or anything, but you could have other scrolls, and why only one? Is there a specific reason. i know some try to collect all, but that one breed why? (It would have been nicer if it was a turlte like dragon xd.png)

Title of Record:Dragon With the most V/UV Raito

I was wondering:

@Collabs:

Should we consider a close to 1 v/uv ratio?

or should we consider a close to 0 v/uv ratio?

Meaning that considering a close to 1 ratio v and uvs would have to be high and ecually paired enough so that they are the same lets say: 100 views and 100 uvs

or considering that one of them is much more higher than the other leaving the other far behind? like

10,000 views and 100 uvs.

~Comment?

Category: Breeder with the most dragons of a certain breed

Title of Record: Breeder with the most red dragons

Name of Submitant: spyro76

Proof for Record: http://dragcave.net/user/spyro76

What has changed?: I have 98 adults, 100 in 4 hours from now (now = 6:20 PM EST, February 6).

I believe Dc already decided not to accept this kind of record, based on the fact that you can post the dragon on every fan site and forum (that allows egg spam) available.

I think a 1 for 1 ratio would be a better record because it would be harder to pull off rather then other ratio's.

Title of Record: Most Greens/Pebbles

Name of Submitant:Pink

Proof for Record: http://dragcave.net/user/Pink

What has changed?: Went from 66 (or 64, I can't remember) to the current 80 total.

Title of Record:Dragon With the most V/UV Raito 1:1

updated and edited

Category: Trivia

Title of Record: Make all your eggs gold

Proof for Record: http://dragcave.net/makeallmyeggsgold

Reason for submitting new Record: Another linky for the board biggrin.gif

Didn't know how or what color to use for this, so chose 'new data'.

Edited by snoesiepoes