The Book of Dc Records

Category: Dragons _ Lineage

Title of Record: Most Inbred

Name of Submitant: Lagie

Proof for Record:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CvTt

According to the Tools at Egg Drop Soup:

http://greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/tools/inbred.php?code=CvTt

there are 50 dragons that show up multiple times in this one lineage.

Reason for submitting new Record: It doesn't seem to already exist.

Category: Breeders

Title of Record: Duskspoken - Most Adult Males & Most Adult Females

Name of Submitant: Duskspoken

Proof for Record: Adult Males 328 (42.54215304799% of total)

Adult Females 331 (42.931258106355% of total)

Title of Record: Duskspoken - Most Ungendered

Proof for Record: Ungendered 28 (3.6316472114137% of total)

Category: Naming Records

Title of Record: Duskspoken - Dusk - Scroll with the most dragons with a single naming theme

Proof for Record: My Scroll and EDS; 771 total; 70 without Dusk in their name; 4 eggs; total: 697

The top 2 were checked with EDS's scroll stats wink.gif Myself and Kallistrate counted the second. [Counted ones without Dusk in their names and subtracted that from the total from EDS.]

Category: Lineages - Purebred

Title of Record: The Longest Pureblood Dragon Horse Lineage:

Name of Submitant: DragonMaiden/Super Lineage

Proof for Record: http://dragcave.net/lineage/rahr

Reason for submitting new Record: Super Sidekick has a PB lineage that goes back 19 generations (if I counted right). It gets cut off at the 13th gen though. If you click Super Sane in the lineage, you'll be able to look at the part of the lineage that got cut off~ Please note the founding pair has a dragon that is 3rd gen so the naming scheme of super doesn't start until after that. Because of this, you can feel free to subract two generations from the lineage if you want to...

Category: Breeders ( I would think... Not sure what caetegory this falls under)

Title of Record: Scroll with most different generations of one lineage:

Name of Submitant: DragonMaiden

Proof for Record: http://dragcave.net/lineage/tZL7

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rahr

Reason for submitting new Record: I have a dragon from each generation in here from 3 (which is the start of the original founding pair) to 19. If you look at Super Sidekick's lineage, if you click any dragon with the prefix Super, it's going to be from my cave, all the way down to Super Villain~

@Myahoo: As said before and in the first page only adult dragons are taken into record.

@Dusk: First and Second record I checked and are ok, If Eds says so. But the third one I could not count it, cause everytime I started couting the page would load another image xd.png and well I got confuzed.

Thats what Kapa and his wonderfull script is for. xd.png

@Dashidragon: I dont really get your records. I can think of a reasonm why you submited the horse dragon one being there a pb red and stripe lineage. But :/ Idk Lets see what the other collabs and Dc says about this. As for the Multi Lineage generation one, could you explain more? I dont get that one either. If someone does, could you please explain? Thanks

Every single one of them I submitted were under the missing record quest headings, so I didn't come up with it on the top of my head:

Missing Record Quests:

The Longest Lineage (most generations): ?

The Longest Pureblood Lineage (most generations without inbreeding): ?

The Largest Bloodline (most dragons from one couple): ?

Scroll with the most [insert breed]; ?

Scroll with most different generations of one lineage: ?

As for the one with the longest PB lineage for a Dragon Horse Lineage, if there is a stripe/red one, why not a Dragon Horse or other breeds? *shrugs* The one with the most generations of one lineage on the scroll is exacly what it sounds like. I have 17 generations (meaning 3-19) of one lineage on my scroll. I don't know any other way to explain it. Like I said though, I didn't pull any of these out of thin air~

Edited by Dashidragon

@Dusk: First and Second record I checked and are ok, If Eds says so. But the third one I could not count it, cause everytime I started couting the page would load another image xd.png and well I got confuzed.

Thats what Kapa and his wonderfull script is for. xd.png

LOL I have quite a lot of dragons, that's why I asked someone to help me count them. biggrin.gif

Title of Record: Duskspoken - Most Adult Males & Most Adult Females

Proof for Record: Adult Males 328 (42.54215304799% of total)

Adult Females 331 (42.931258106355% of total)

Flame Rising has a total of 1701 adult dragons. Must have more in at least one of the categories, but didn't claim the record ... so I guess that's fine.

Title of Record: Duskspoken - Most Ungendered

Proof for Record: Ungendered 28 (3.6316472114137% of total)

Sorry ... only adults count. You have just a single one.

Adults: 662

Adults female: 332

Adults male: 329

Adults ungendered: 1

Hatchlings ungendered: 28

This can be doublechecked with EDS.

Category: Naming Records

Title of Record: Duskspoken - Dusk - Scroll with the most dragons with a single naming theme

Proof for Record: My Scroll and EDS; 771 total; 70 without Dusk in their name; 4 eggs; total: 697 

Well usually we only count adult dragons, but that is up to dc records to accept this or not. So ...

Adults with namingscheme "Dusk": 599

Adults & Hatchies with namingscheme "Dusk": 698

So I guess it is not enough. I counted 632 adults with a single namingscheme on Pinch of StarDust's scroll.

Edited by Kapanikos

Since someone already mentioned most inbred, I have something more inbred: (Color explanation: red for new, since it has not been accepted and blue for replacement equals purple)

Category: Dragons _ Lineage

Title of Record: Most Inbred

Name of Submitant: urusta

Proof for Record:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NrQ4

According to the Tools at Egg Drop Soup:

http://greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/tools/inb...rQ4&extended=on

there are more than 100 dragons that show up multiple times in this lineage. I counted 113, but perhaps I miscounted.

Reason for submitting new Record: It doesn't seem to already exist.

Would this qualify?

Category: NAMING RECORDS

Title of Record: special code (?)

Name of Submitant: Ria

Proof for Record: my purple dino egg's code is *PIG {I hided the first letter} http://dragcave.net/user/Ria

Reason for submitting new Record: I think my dragon's code is special!

Category: Dragon Breeds

Title of Record:Breeder with the most Sunsong Dragons 36

Name of Submitant:Ollie

Proof for Record:http://dragcave.net/user/Ollie

hate me they are all over scroll xd.png most at top and 1 at bit of bottom xd.png

Edited by Ollie

Title of Record: Most Hellfire Dragons 34

Name of Submitant: Felischia

Proof for Record: http://dragcave.net/user/Felischia

Most of them are in the middle of my scroll, but there is another one right at the end

Reason for submitting new Record: Doesn't seem to exist.

I waited until my last female grew up. Hope this is all right. happy.gif

@♥ Ria ♥, Reginea9 - There is a record called "Scroll with the most codes that spell out words (4 letter Words)". Although your dragon's codes are cute, I don't think Dc will accept them. Just having 1 dragon with an interesting code does not beat the record.

@♥ Ria ♥, Reginea9 - There is a record called "Scroll with the most codes that spell out words (4 letter Words)". Although your dragon's codes are cute, I don't think Dc will accept them. Just having 1 dragon with an interesting code does not beat the record.

Oh, it's ok. thanks for telling happy.gif

Ollie's adult Sunsong Amphipteres: 36

Cave born: 17

Adult females: 15

Adult males: 21

My Countingscript doesn't care how unsorted you dragons are wink.gif

Felischia's adult Hellfire Wyverns: 34

Cave born: 12

Adult females: 17

Adult males: 17

Edited by Kapanikos

Would a dragon with all of the possible breeds in its lineage, including splits and spriters' alts, be a record?

I dont know Lizzy, you would have to leave a form and let dc or some of the other collabs check it out.

Category: Scroll Record

Title of Record: Scroll with the most codes that spell out four-letter words - tiktokism, 13

Name of Submitant: tiktokism

Proof for Record: See my scroll & Egg Drop Soup's tools section.

Title of Record: Breeder with the most mints

Proof for Record: http://dragcave.net/user/Rey

TheMintArmy has 445 according to the current record. This scroll, however, has over 500 dragons and only 4 are not mints. ( have to confess though I didn't count the exact number...)

Edit for typo. dry.gif

Edited by Lagie

Title of Record: Breeder with the most mints

Proof for Record: http://dragcave.net/user/Rey

TheMintArmy has 445 according to the current record. This scroll, however, has over 500 dragons and only 4 are not mints. ( have to confess though I didn't count the exact number...)

Edit for typo. dry.gif

Apparently,there're 549 Mints on that scroll O_o

Let's see...

EDS: "Total number of Items: 553" minus 4 dragons = 549... lol

ETA:

Counted again using Excel = 549, and in no way I'll count them by hand xd.png

Edited by PinkyHedgehog

==UPDATING COMPLETED==

@SweetPea: Im sorry but your current number of dragon does not beat our current record, please try again.

@CatCreature: Forms are always needed, and we have to tell you that a new record has beated you. Sorry about that.

@Ryoneko: Thank you the number of Lineages has been updated, altough Its still an egg we suposse thats the longest. Also you have been added to our records.

@DuskyHaze: Congratulations you have been added to our records once again

@Kapanikos: Thank you for the count I'll correct that. (Cb Dragons)

@Layn: Your record has been updated

@Lagie: Thank you for your record: "Most Inbred Lineaged Dragon" It has been placed in our records, but you have been passed by another submission.

@Dashidragon: Your horse lineage has a name?? That way I can correct the record.

(Super I assume?) Also the Missing records are just guidelines, that were left on the old thread, they do not in any way express what the thread needs. Just maybe a quick reminder.

@Duskspoken: Your F/M record has been accepted, however: As explained before by kapanikos only adult dragons can be taken into record and that leaves you with only 1 ungendered and less dragons for the naming theme. Im sorry.

@Urusta: Thank you for your submission, It has been added to our records.

@Ollie: You have been added to our records congratulations

@Felischia, tiktokism: Congratulations you have been added to our records

@Rey(Lagie): Your name has been submitted to be the holder of the mint record. Congratulations.

@Kapanikos: Would you be so kind as to check the mint record for me just in case, I saw 4 dragons at the end of the scroll and Considered it the same way pink did. thank you

To all of the users who have not been named: Your questions/Records have been answered/denied previously by Collabs. Sorry about this, we hope that for next time you submit you will be considered.

Please feel free to ask any type of questions related to Records in this thread, in case of doubt.

Thank you

Edited by Dc Records