wondersueak

NCIS,NCIS: Los Angeles,and House

So how do you like these three tv shows?

for me, these are the best tv shows in the world.

This goes in visual media hun (;

But i LOVE house. And i hate those crime-themed shows. So annoying :/

oh sorry. I usually don't go anywhere in these forums but: Help, news, suggestions, and multimedia. I have pretty much just started looking into other parts of the forum. Can a mod please move this? Sincerest apologies..

I love NCIS and House, but I really don't like NCIS LA.

NCIS Los Angeles takes something out of the series.

I love NCIS. I program my satellite to watch pretty much every episode that comes. I also like NCIS fanfiction.

I've never watched House and I've seen maybe two episodes of NCIS: Los Angeles.

I like all 3. NCIS being my first favorite. House my second. NCIS Los Angeles my third because As a show itself, even if it was just another CSI, it's still a good show with interesting plots.

Same. NCIS and House are two of my favorite shows. NCIS LA is not that bad, it just really can't hook me like the others and I am never as interested in those characters.

I love House and NCIS, not so much NCIS Los Angeles.

I love House and NCIS! NCIS:LA isn't so good, but I've only partially watched a few episodes. I suppose if I had watched from the beginning, I might have 'bonded' with the characters and felt compelled to follow the series.

I also like CSI and Criminal Minds smile.gif

Is there going to be another series of House?

I watched House for the first time today - There was a mini-marathon on USA. It's an interesting show.

Between House and NCIS, I could probably spend my entire life watching TV... I love watching those shows, even if I've already seen the episode that I'm watching... I haven't really been watching NCIS:LA, though...

NCIS and House are amazing, NCIS: LA, eh.... not so much. It's alright.

supernatural and Doctor Who are amazing as well.

Gibbs and Abby are awesome biggrin.gif

I'm a House fangirl. I will watch NCIS if I catch it on TV ( Abby rocks) but I'm not really a fan of it - the new one, NCIS LA, I have never seen a single episode of it, so I don't have an opinion. *shrug*

I am a bigger fan of house than ncis and ncis los angeles. they're up there on my list though lol

kakashimorph: sorry for going off topic, but nice final fantasy avatar.

NCIS was my first real experience with the crime/drama genre, and I've loved it since I first watched it. It's a fun series, and in general I think the plot lines and character dynamic are all really good.

Unfortunately, I also think it's beginning to outstay its welcome. In my opinion, five or six seasons is a good length for a show, and after that they just start to get a bit dry, and sadly I'm starting to see this happen with NCIS. The last season just didn't leave any real impression with me. It wasn't as good as it has been in the past.

As for NCIS: LA, I have no illusions about the fact that it's more or less just an attempt to keep the franchise alive, but I still enjoy it. It's not as creative or quirky as the original, but I still think it's fun to watch, and at the moment it's still got a lot of room to grow. I'm interested to see where it'll go from here.

I actually don't really watch House. Regularly, at least. I've seen some episodes here and there, and every single one of them has been highly amusing, but House is something I'll watch when I need a laugh and don't have much else to do. Funny, but not particularly substantive, and just not really my sort of thing. Definitely enjoyable, though.

I've watched a few episodes of NCIS and liked it a lot. I liked the episode with Jetpacks, when the doctor's assistant autopsied the squirrel.

Never seen House, but my brother watches it sometimes.

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

I loved watching House untill they put him in that institute or asylum or what-ever it was.

I remember when I got hooked on House...It was the episode where that kid that liked chess who was getting cluster headaches.

But, then the asylum episodes started and I lost interest.

I loved watching House untill they put him in that institute or asylum or what-ever it was.

I remember when I got hooked on House...It was the episode where that kid that liked chess who was getting cluster headaches.

But, then the asylum episodes started and I lost interest.

Lol don't tell me you only watched the episodes when he was inside the asylum? Because he was only in there for two episodes if I remember right, maybe three.

Lol don't tell me you only watched the episodes when he was inside the asylum? Because he was only in there for two episodes if I remember right, maybe three.

No, I stopped watching House around that time.

I was slowly losing interest anyway.

But I like most of the episodes that occured before that.

I need to watch them again.

And I can. Because my mother is obsessed with House, too, and has a couple of the seasons on DVD.

Oh lord, I'm rambling...I'mma quit now. xd.png

I love NCIS. Abby is awesome beyond all words. biggrin.gif

I love House just because it's interesting.

I hate NCIS LA. I'm an NCIS purist. Anything else is blasphemy in my book. But that's just my opinion.

Edited by smokealarmsnick

NCIS is AWESOME!!!! i almost put my forum name as ncisfreak10 i like it so much. house is pretty good. ncisla... nah ill stick with ncis

There's a wonderful all day marathon of NCIS on USA today. smile.gif

NCIS! Whoot!

I love NCIS, and most other crime dramas like Midsomer Mysteries, CSI (the one is Vegas, not the one with the ginger guy...) and the Agatha Christie adaptations. There's a double bill every week, and I nearly always watch it; as such, the serieses I watch are random and some things make no sense at all... My favourite characters are Ziva, Ducky, Grissom and the CSI coroner with the glasses that seperate in the middle...

omj, ncis is my SHOW!!! McGee is my favorite character, followed by Abby and Ducky! i like house, too, but my friend is like obsessed with him. he's funny.

OH MY GURRRSH! I absolutely LOVE NCIS. Abby and Dinnozo(Sp?) are my favoritecharacters, but i have to admit, without Gibbs, the would be no NCIS.