TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

The title does say 'But madness ensued.' I'm pretty sure a fair ammount of people went a little crazy about this.

But it's a pretty funny timing for a mistake, you gotta admit. He leaves us a mysterious message and then a short while later the cave goes down. Pretty bad timing, lol. xd.png

haha true xd.png

besides updating the cave can't take 7 hours, that would be one hell of a big update if it did :"]

but yeah the timing was pretty bad, did gave us the oppertunity to let our minds speak tho about what it might be..

so TJ will be: so they expected all that? o_o

then maybe as reward for being such good fans we get one of them <3

hahahahaha xd.png

After about the third or fourth hour I decided it was a glitch.xd.png It's still fun to come up with crazy theories though.

it's as i said; the last time i clocked the update it took a little more than 3 hours :"]

haha true xd.png

besides updating the cave can't take 7 hours, that would be one hell of a big update if it did :"]

but yeah the timing was pretty bad, did gave us the oppertunity to let our minds speak tho about what it might be..

so TJ will be: so they expected all that? o_o

then maybe as reward for being such good fans we get one of them <3

hahahahaha xd.png

Well, it's possible he tried an update, but something went wrong, and it took a while to try and fix it and he just needed to go to sleep during that time then got up and fixed it?

SO glad it's back... big smile on my face now.

Off to check all of the scrolls I'm baby-sitting...

***yawns, strecthes and sips her coffee as she sits at her computer.***

So, did I miss anything?

Or was TJ having a bit of fun with us last nite...?

cool.gif

Well, it's possible he tried an update, but something went wrong, and it took a while to try and fix it and he just needed to go to sleep during that time then got up and fixed it?

as far as i know the cave went ofline after TJ posted the news thingy.

tho I don't think he will start on it and won't let us know he goes to bed and finishes when he wakes up :"]

*is confused*

i bet TJ is having fun toying with our(or my) very thin grip on sanity. :I

Yeah! MUST CHECK EGGIES!

Buuut! I made this because I was bored...

user posted image

hahahaha wonderful <3

it were horrible yet wonderful 7 hours of downserver time :"]

Hey, one of my Lushes hatched! xd.png I think that was my boy influence.

I'm hoping my two Dusk hatchies gender differently because I only had 2 pinks to influence with. D: And I used them on my Lushes.

hahahaha wonderful <3

it were horrible yet wonderful 7 hours of downserver time :"]

They were hilarious hours, even if I was only here for a part of it xd.png

Just woke up. Wow. TJ really messed with all your minds, whethe it was intentional or not. Kinda glad I went to sleep after posting on page 2 of this thread.

Maybe TJ will post and say sorry about that, my cat slept on my keyboard last night and killed the cave while I was sleeping. smile.gif Or something like that....

Wooot! I can has cave? Awesome! ^^ And just in time for my metallics to breed. <3

Wait a sec... What exactly happened in the cave yesterday, or nothing happened?

Maybe TJ said madness ensued because of THIS madness. And nothing happened at the cave.

Why do I keep getting the feeling this is connected to what TJ wrote a few days ago...?

"where are all those eggs coming from? Maybe more will be revealed in the future..." (or something like that)

Oh, dur, I should probably put the code...

user posted image

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/SilverGirl12/DragonCave%20Icons/Magikarpocoplyse.jpg

Wait a sec... What exactly happened in the cave yesterday, or nothing happened?

Maybe TJ said madness ensued because of THIS madness. And nothing happened at the cave.

the only thing that happened is that TJ posted this topic.

then the cave went ofline and TJ was sound asleep :"]