TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

...We're setting TJ on fire?

It's past 9 AM where he is. Wake up?

And so what if this is pointless?

Isn't it fun? 8D

Edited by rika84

I don't deny that either, and I do feel sorry for those with bad internet connections. But you think of people on Xbox Live. Some people have bad connections and get disconnected all the time because of it. Should they lower the quality for live so they can load things easier, and don't disconnect so much? No.

Again, I don't deny it's usefulness or anything, but I just personally don't really support it. I won't ALT + QQ if they put it in, I just won't like it too much is all.

haha ah well everyone has their own opinion wink.gif

but I doubt if there will again be another BSA.

we just got the summon BSA :"]

Well, I went out for a few simple errands (like coffee I need to deal with this) and came back. So, no progress? No one knows anything further?

I just think it's hilarious xd.png

According to what I've seen, we're more or less going to blow TJ up, and he is officially Wolverine, Batman, and Spiderman biggrin.gif

*saunters by with a coffee and croissant to see what's going on*

Why is the site down why is the site down .... *continues to rant before getting shot*

Ok.. so.....

It's a mystery, and I love mysteries except when I'm worried about my unattended gold egg....then it's nerve wracking... huh.gif

Edited by Misha

Glad it's not just me who can't get to the site. I'm excited to see if this turns into anything, but even if not, it's pretty funny!

TJ is working on something having to do with the site and the new goldfish dragons...

I miss my dragons! I'm used to checking on them every morning! I've been on and off for hours and still nadda! lol It's going to be a long day on DC..

Edited by MedievalMystic

Guys! o_O Why would he ever wake up so early on a Sunday? Most people I know around his age sleep until noon.

Hmm I don`t understand what TJ wanted to say to us. But I can wait i am curious what he do. smile.gif

Guys! o_O Why would he ever wake up so early on a Sunday? Most people I know around his age sleep until noon.

Not if he's going to church o:

Which, is also against us, and probably wouldn't get back until 1 or 2 then >.>

And has anyone else kept searching the bottom list of people looking at the thread for TJ? xd.png

Edited by Seriousness32

And now we are stalking TJ xd.png

I don't know how old TJ is, but I'm 43 and I've been up since 5...my kids, ages 18 to 21, will be the ones in the sack till noon! lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

haha ah well everyone has their own opinion wink.gif

but I doubt if there will again be another BSA.

we just got the summon BSA :"]

I've been away for a while... could someone point me in the direction of which dragons can summon... please? smile.gif

And has anyone else kept searching the bottom list of people looking at the thread for TJ? xd.png

does church take that long o_o

ha lucky for me i don't go then :']

i couldn't sit still and listen all that time xd.png