TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

It would make sense if this is the teleport... I mean, releasing the goldfish dragons made the magi-dragons spam-bred, making the eggs available for everyone at the AP.

And, ofcourse TJ is batman.

Oh, bft...I thought there was something special about this new hour. ^^;

*goes to get some ice cream and waits* :>

My browser just faked me out. I've been refreshing the tab I have DC open in and the last time, it showed up as "Dragon Cave" with the little egg next to it and everything ut when I licked the tab it was blank and now I'm back to "Problem Loading Page" dry.gif

You must have superpowers to be able to lick the tab wink.gif

I hope it is Teleport, I'm ready for it! I could do a lot more gifting that way!

It would make sense if this is the teleport... I mean, releasing the goldfish dragons made the magi-dragons spam-bred, making the eggs available for everyone at the AP.

I disagree. It made everyone locked. >_<

C'mon TJ, wake up!

Batman would be up right now, kicking ass.

I really think this was just pure accident. TJ meant to do something, but didn't intend to do it now. The servers got shut off for whatever reason, and TJ went to sleep like a normal person.

My evidence is the fact that the DC Chat says they have no idea why the servers are down. >.>

I hope it is Teleport, I'm ready for it! I could do a lot more gifting that way!

I really hope it's this, too... teleport sounds so cool biggrin.gif

Waiting for the next hour makes as much sense as waiting for x hours and 42 minutes, but still...

2 MINUTES TO GO.

I'm lost. All I know is that the main site isn't working and that TJ is scaring me. blink.gif Can someone fill me in please?

C'mon TJ, wake up!

Batman would be up right now, kicking ass.

no batman works at night its 8:00 am therefore batman would also be sleeping right now

I'm lost. All I know is that the main site isn't working and that TJ is scaring me. blink.gif Can someone fill me in please?

TJ Posted a picture. Someone said "Lolwut?". TJ said we'll understand soon. The Servers went down. There was no update. People are now jacked up on caffeine and want to get on to see their dragons and are freaking out, threatening to hack TJ's alarm. TJ continues to sleep.

That's about it really o:

Evil super magikarp have attacked and disabled the server

and TJ is batman

I really think this was just pure accident. TJ meant to do something, but didn't intend to do it now. The servers got shut off for whatever reason, and TJ went to sleep like a normal person.

My evidence is the fact that the DC Chat says they have no idea why the servers are down. >.>

I think so too.

even the mods don't know why.

I think Teleport would be wonderful, look at how many eggs that get lost and end up at scrolls of people who do not check the forum.

no batman works at night its 8:00 am therefore batman would also be sleeping right now

But crime never sleeps, so why would Batman? biggrin.gif

You know as much as anybody else does right now! laugh.gif

Anything more than that is pure speculation.

as expected it does not work yet..

we all should just wait and see when TJ gets up.

bet when he finds out the cave server is down he'll work his ass off to get it back up again