TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

O___O AHAHAHAAA! Magikarp ^^ gee I hope we don't have another pokemon night, that was freaky... but funny!

Edited by ryoko-kuronosuke

/now must lurk here AND gpx

I checked all my water-based dragon's actions, and nothing new showed. If it is, it might be a "you-must-be-unlocked-to-see-me" one, and if it was the Shallow Waters having a BSA, I think it's a little early to announce.

Guys, the fact that he purposely used the move Splash means something. It means that NOTHING. IS GOING. TO HAPPEN. Go to bed.

*sees thread subtitle*

THIS IS MADNESS!

*waits for it*

@Ylurple: Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill. We get excited when TJ speaks, it almost always means something. And if it doesn't this time, at least some of us will get lulz out of the panic.

Guys, the fact that he purposely used the move Splash means something. It means that NOTHING. IS GOING. TO HAPPEN. Go to bed.

Party-Pooper! *humph*

But we're having fun! We need to get all the fun we can out of this before the drama-llamas come!

A BSA that allows us to "splash" a spaz-clicked egg off our scroll before the 5 hour wait would be useful (for me, and my spazclicktacular skillz).

Hmmmmm............

wut? oil spill finally gets us???? !!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEPPPPPPPp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TJ is playing with our heads again! xd.png

Party-Pooper! *humph*

But we're having fun! We need to get all the fun we can out of this before the drama-llamas come!

Lol. XD

I'm fairly certain that that's the point. It does nothing. We're going to be overrun by drama-llamas...

But nothing happens when you use splash. sad.gif

Lies.

If the sprinklers in a gym can kill onyx, so can a splash of water. :>

TJ is playing with our heads again! xd.png

Leave my head alone! Ai haz hedache!!!!

xd.png

Lies.

If the sprinklers in a gym can kill onyx, so can a splash of water. :>

has to b some epic splash xd.png

Ooh, sounds interesting (whatever this means).

Maybe it means an army of extremely weak pokemon are coming to terrorize the dragons..?

HA! I remember:

Dealing with increasing numbers of breeds

As more and more releases occur, it's pretty obvious that the increasing variety of dragons makes it harder to collect them all. We're developing a number of solutions to this problem, and once we think we have the best possible options we'll present them to you and gather user feedback.

*cracking up with intense giggles* XDDD

Classic, TJ.