Zovesta

What's your favorite type of dragon? (Favorite)

Favorite type?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Zov, I think you better list in the first post. Looks like only us requesting regulars know the difference xd.png

Me- ACK, I CAN'T CHOOSE! I love the grace of the easterns and the shape of the wyverns most, I think. But at the same time, different ideas work better for different body types.

edit:

Okay, description time:

Amprhithere: Best described as a winged serpent, with no limbs but wings. Wings can be any style.

Draclans: A DC only style dragon. These guys are goat sized with compact bodies and no wings. They are described as being delicate, and often have pretty stone/scales/crystals/plumes running down their spine.

Draks: See ochredraks. Created by Dove, these have antlers which are shed twice a year, only one wing-thumb, three toes, black eyes, and the intelligence of a wolf.

Drakes: Westerns with no wings.

Lyndwurms: Long body. Low-to-the-ground.

Wyrms: Also known as 'Worm'. Basically, a serpent, with either a snake or dragonic styled head.

Sea Serpents:Aquatic dragon with serpentine body, often with fins.

Easterns: Asian styled dragon. These don't have wings, but fly by magic. They have fur running down their spines, often have mustaches, and can have any number of limbs.

Westerns: Stocky dragon, usually with four limbs and a set of wings. They can often breed fire, and are 'Classic' dragons.

Wyverns: Raptor like body. They're usually slimmer than westerns, and don't have any front legs.

Edited by Completely Different

Amprhithere: Something like an Eastern but without legs. Usually has feathers.

Draclans: ???

Draks: ???

Drakes: Smallish dragons.

Lyndwurms: Long body. Low-to-the-ground.

Wyrms: ???

Sea Serpents: Not exactly a dragon. Usually scaly and green/blue color. Sometimes has legs. Sometimes has only fins.

Easterns: Long bodies. Short legs. Whiskers. Think Asian dragons.

Westerns: Large. Stocky. Usually walks on all fours. Think dragons you hear in fairy tales.

Wyverns: Large. No front limbs.

And those are somewhat plain descriptions of what I think each type of dragon looks like.

I vote for Easterns! DC needs more of them.

Drakes happy.gif kinda old school dragons xd.png

What kind of dragon is the chinese dragon?

//PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS eggspam removed.

Edited by rubyshoes

Western (you're typical dragon) but I prefer them being slightly slender and graceful

ranarn: Eastern. smile.gif

I'll put the list in the first post, fine. >_>

voted for Amphithere (luv the shape of body of Sunsongs :3)

Ah, westerns. Gotta love the classic. And the only real type of dragon I can draw. Even my wyverns turn out western-y. But Amphitheres are my close second.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I personally love westerns. I feel like if they were real, they'd move beautifully...

I have to go with the classic westerns. They're what I grew up with, and western dragons tend to look the most powerful and regal (at least to me tongue.gif). I like wyverns as well, but not as much as westerns.

Total sucker for wyverns and drakes as Dovealove created them (not the wingless variety...truly not a fan of those).

I'm a huge fan of beautifully blended colors and intricate line art.

Fave dragons,

- glory drakes

- nebula

- new pinks

- seawyrm pygmy

- ice trio

- male bbw

- goldfish and bluna

- female daydream

- male vampire

- stripes

- sunrise

- original silvers

- original gold female

- xmas 2011 alt horse

- xmas 2011 alt skywing

- ribbons

- winter magi

- alt black hachie

- tinsel hachie S2

- rosebuds

- neglected dragon

- tri color snowangels

- ghost sweetling

On a side note, this is a nebula pic I just found, which does look like either a pokemon or a dragon,

user posted image