I <33333333 science. I mainly like to focus on Biology but I do kinda like Chemistry, have basic understandings of Physics although much prefer Quantum Physics. Although I think most of all, I'm quite attracted to things such as Psychology and Pseudo-Psychology.

I knowwwww ;_;

Biiiiiillllllllllll *cries*

We can rebuild him!

He'll be the One Billion Dollar Science Guy.

*shot*

-K-

I <33333333 science. I mainly like to focus on Biology but I do kinda like Chemistry, have basic understandings of Physics although much prefer Quantum Physics. Although I think most of all, I'm quite attracted to things such as Psychology and Pseudo-Psychology.

Ouch quantum physic's blink.gif I barely get any physic's let alone the hardcore stuff. Psychology sounds interesting, I have two friends who are studying it and they seem to be enjoying it, more to the point if I ever need one for whatever reason I'm set cool.gif

My science teacher is HYPER. She drinks a docter pepper a day and we do a lot of labs. She has a ton of animals too. I like the snakes the best.

lol, now onto some random stuff.

6CO2 + 6H2O ---> 6O2 + C6H12O2

formula for photosynthesis.

learned it about two months ago.

Edited by SupernovaDragon

My science teacher is HYPER. She drinks a docter pepper a day and we do a lot of labs. She has a ton of animals too. I like the snakes the best.

lol, now onto some random stuff.

6CO2 + 6H2O ---> 6O2 + C6H12O2

formula for photosynthesis.

learned it about two months ago.

You left out the amount of energy consumed by the reaction. tongue.gif

You left out the amount of energy consumed by the reaction. tongue.gif

And the actual chemical mechanism that causes it to happen. After all, if you take club soda (water that's been carbonated) and add sunlight, it's not going to turn into glucose. tongue.gif

-K-

Some astronomy news I think is quite cool,

Oxygen On Saturns Moon

0.00000001% xd.png

Rhea is covered in a layer of oxygen?!

Very cool, otherwise.

Rhea is covered in a layer of oxygen?!

Very cool, otherwise.

First we learn she evolved from a monster bird and is known to run into walls, now we learn she's covered in oxygen? What, is she slowly becoming the DC Chuck Norris or something?

As to the actual moon... cool biggrin.gif

Since she "owns" the sun does that mean it's her responsibility? As in could all the people who have skin cancer from the sun sue her?

YESSS.

Also, people allergic to sunlight.

What about permanent scarring from sunburn, can that count as damages?

I claim Platinum.

That's right, you have to come to me to get your precious catalyst.

-K-