TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

DC is getting a bit frustrating. I get home from work and see new dragon eggs so I try to catch them. I don't have a super awesome computer so the most I got was two of the green ones and no matter how hard I tried could not get the others because my computer and internet are not awesome enough. Now the drop has suddenly stopped. Thanks DC I had a whole two hours to try and get the new eggs. I seriously wish you guys would make longer drop times for those of us who 1) can't be online all the time and 2) don't have super awesome internet/computers.

They're not dropping anymore. orz Well, they are, but the mass-release stopped...

That thing TJ mentioned in the State of the Cave post? An easier way to get newer eggs? I hope they implement that soon. orz

WHUT?!

D:

I JUST got home, I have a life after school!

I do hope this is a glitch... please?

TJ... cruel and unusual punishment.

*shuts up before I add to the drama*

Maybe TJ is doing a Drop rotation?

Maybe tomorrow he'll start the drops back up? (Just a thought)

Or maybe he stopped the drops to fix some glitches they were causing?

What happened to the new ones? I just tried for the last cave drop on the hour and didn't see any! sad.gif

Looks like the school kids get screwed over. sleep.gif;

Oh well.

Hmm. I just clicked on a new egg and got a strange error message. I'm starting to think the new drops ending may have just been a glitch. Particularly since TJ always seems to do things on a 24-hour clock and it has only been about 19 hours since they started dropping.

Let's wait and see what TJ says before worrying about it too much. A lot of the players here are children, so I don't think he really would intentionally make a drop that starts after their bedtime on a school night and ends before they get to use their computers the next evening.

i think the lack of drops is just how the ration system is working right now

hopefully thatll get fixed soon

im still trying to grab more MM eggs

xd.png

i got really really lucky with these

and decided to randomly refresh the cave JUST as they started dropping

Excuse me while I go cry in a corner!!! T_T I'm JUST NOW unlocked and the mass drop is over??????????? What? T_T

I hope they drop for a while yet. I don't want to see this turn into the mod-mayhem again. It wasn't even a full day but luckily this time I got two of each and hope to god they are opposite genders. If not I may be a bit irritated .

wow. Man. Sucks to be the people who have lives (unlike me). I hope for the sakes of those who couldn't be on that they'll be easy to catch.

Edited by Akrona

Anyone that's wondering where the eggs went: They've stopped dropping. We don't know why.

Feel free to quote as more people come in asking what happened to the new eggs.

Man, I feel bad for a friend I persuaded to join. I told him that there are new eggs, and he got excited and said he wanted one, but now it's just going to be even harder.

Edited by Lightningstreak

Hmm. I just clicked on a new egg and got a strange error message. I'm starting to think the new drops ending may have just been a glitch. Particularly since TJ always seems to do things on a 24-hour clock and it has only been about 19 hours since they started dropping.

Let's wait and see what TJ says before worrying about it too much. A lot of the players here are children, so I don't think he really would intentionally make a drop that starts after their bedtime on a school night and ends before they get to use their computers the next evening.

"Sorry, this egg does not seem to exist!" That error message? I got one too. orz

You know what, the glitch thing could be it. And I sincerely hope it's it. Otherwise, que me ragequitting. :B *SHOT*

I'm sorry, we couldn't even get 24 hours?

Guess raindear was right - TJ evidently wants to cut back to a small group of people with fast computers and lots of bot catchers so people can sell eggs on the blackmarket, rather than a family site.

Oh, well, there's one more theory blown out of the water... sigh...

lol laugh.gif

DC is getting a bit frustrating. I get home from work and see new dragon eggs so I try to catch them. I don't have a super awesome computer so the most I got was two of the green ones and no matter how hard I tried could not get the others because my computer and internet are not awesome enough. Now the drop has suddenly stopped. Thanks DC I had a whole two hours to try and get the new eggs. I seriously wish you guys would make longer drop times for those of us who 1) can't be online all the time and 2) don't have super awesome internet/computers.

tatsukichi, some of us didn't even get any at all. And I don't know if you were playing dragcave or not when we had a 3 WEEK straight release and I think I actually prefer a 12 hour drop of eggs than a 3 week one where everyone is sick of the "new" eggs.

Oh Maybe he stopped the drops due to storms?

I know where I am it's storming like crazy and I could lose power any minute now. It all ready tried to go out once.

EDIT: Actually that's a stupid theory.

I admit this is a tiny bit frustrating cause I tried to catch when I got on and wasn't fast enough then my vampires hatched and I got 4 hatchie scroll locked.

I just woke up from a nap to see if my other two hatchies (A new replacment Skywing and a Magi lol) and no more new eggs ^^;

Edited by DarkPhoenixInnocent

well, right before the eggs stopped dropping, they said that they didnt exist, so maby it is a glitch, But i wouldint start the drama just yet, until we know whats really going on.

Ps: Also notice how the AP Is going back to normal now.

Edited by blargh

tatsukichi, some of us didn't even get any at all. And I don't know if you were playing dragcave or not when we had a 3 WEEK straight release and I think I actually prefer a 12 hour drop of eggs than a 3 week one where everyone is sick of the "new" eggs.

12 hours? I dunno, that's REALLY iffy.

You know what, I think a week would be just perfect. Or maybe at least 5 days.

But i wouldint start the drama just yet, until we know whats really going on.

This warning never does any good.

THIS! IS! THE INTERNET!

So drama happens pretty consistently. Once a month, maybe?

a week seems too long to me.

I'm of the opinion 3 days is a good length. Long enough for people to get unlocked and have a shot, without being boring or annoying to those who want other CB eggs.

There's another thread discussing this though.