TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Actually I'm looking at it from the codes maybe its Gold/Deep Sea? Idk thought I'd throw this out there.

So someone got the same idea as me.

Magi's are wise, and a kind of golden color. Deep seas are fish-like. Also, an orange egg with the deep sea description.

I tried to breed mine and got a refusal. Unfortunately I only have male magis and one female deepsea.

Im trying with all of the waters and magis Ive collected as the water is most fish-like in my opinion. ^^

Ooh, I got 2 different lush green ones and a dawn/dusk one. They're beautiful!! And them with my new purple dino egg makes me a very happy scroll-owner...

Heehee, I love TJ's orange egg codes. laugh.gif

But I think there are only three sprites for the lush green eggs... his first and third ones are the same. rolleyes.gif

Actually I'm looking at it from the codes maybe its Gold/Deep Sea? Idk thought I'd throw this out there.

That's what people are trying, so far no luck.

yaaaaay *scampers off to wikia to keep under control* looks like a little less sleep tonight :\

Watch it is going to be something random like pink male x purple female. That sounds like something that would happen.

I would find that pretty funny, having only two certain breeds...and only a male of one species and a female of another able to produce the new egg...

*looks at codes*

wise gold fish?

I got a lush green one but they ran out TT^TT

I'm locked. 3 green and 1 dawn/dusk. Didn't want the 3rd green.. was kind of an impulse.

If you remember, usually TJ has 1 male adult 1 female adult and then 1 male hatchling 1 female hatching for every new breed. So maybe the lush green are going to be random egg sprites? I guess we'll see

Soooo pretty! <3 Thank you so much! (Even though I'm not caught up at all with the last 2-3 releases yet!) xd.png

OH!!! *facepalm* Are those codes a clue??? Well I feel stupid... and the miserable thing is that I bred all of my water-type dragons, trying to get blunas, just before the release started. Hmph.

Will the new eggs be commons?

Got scaley \o/

How???

EDIT: Never mind, I saw. Cool! I have to wait a week, darn it... sad.gif

Edited by Tanigi

I figured, could be a clue...I did my gold with a deep sea...and only got a deep sea. I tried that the second I realized the codes...

It was worth a try!

Wait what clue? What is going on. When will more eggs drop?

*looks at description* dangit!, now i have russian rickroll in my haed. AGAIN .

=O be that an Sockpuppet strangler i be seein'?

Got scaley \o/

I knew those extra waters and magi's that i was planning on making an army of would come in handy! wink.gif

Looks like I was right about one of them! I can't wait to see the other two.

Now to catch them...I probably won't be successful. Its taken me 40 seconds to load the main page each refresh.