TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

lulz I spazzed when I first saw the eggs, clicked one, and didn't get it.

Then I went on a maniacal refresh-frenzy just to get the first one.

latenight release is latenight. Was expecting them later in the week. Glad I got myself unlocked though.

Yes, was able to grab 2 lush green ones and 1 dawn/dusk egg. Second time in all this time I have been able to grab one of the new eggs. Last time was with the electric eggs. Thanks for the new eggs smile.gif

I'm really curious whether the green egg sprites influence something or are they just that - different (pretty) egg sprites.

I'm really curious whether the green egg sprites influence something or are they just that - different (pretty) egg sprites.

Lol, I'd always assumed that the egg sprites mattered, but maybe they dont?

So yay, I managed to pick one out of the first drop of a new release! biggrin.gif I got the dawn/dusk egg, I believe.

*happy dance*

Edit: Actually just got a lush green at the :45 drop now yay!

Edited by ManiYani

I was only able to get 3 eggs since I have a sunsong egg that still needs to hatch.

I got one dusk/dawn and 2 "lush green" eggs, one of each type. I wonder if the same dragon will hatch out of both or if there will be different sprites.

Ordinarily i would have gotten two dusk/dawn ones, but if they hatch differently based on time of day I'll have to catch another one at a different time.

Can't wait to get one of those pink eggs. tongue.gif

Edited by ChaosWhispers

I just tried breeding a couple Magi with Deepseas, just to see. Both got no interest...

What are you talking about?

we're trying to figure out what makes those orange eggs. because they arn't dropping in the cave.

ninja.gif ninja'd

Edited by Arwen17

To see if the new yellow would be a bred egg between Magi and Deepsea, like some people are theorizing. tongue.gif

Double Ninja'd! laugh.gif

Edited by Dragonpuff

Gah....I'm totally locked xd.png I bet I'll have to catch these eggs , starting from tomorrow! I hope these eggs will be released more than a day *crosses fingers*

I just tried breeding a couple Magi with Deepseas, just to see. Both got no interest...

From this Im assuming the orange 'Wise Gold Fish' eggs havent appeared in the cave yet?

Thanks, TJ. They look wonderful and as soon as I'm unlocked, I'm sure I'll have fun trying to grab them. smile.gif

Very cute codes on two of the golden scaled ones by the way...

Hahaha, I noticed that too. xd.png

So someone got the same idea as me.

Magi's are wise, and a kind of golden color. Deep seas are fish-like. Also, an orange egg with the deep sea description.

I tried to breed mine and got a refusal. Unfortunately I only have male magis and one female deepsea.

Hah. Three dusk/dawn. Just my luck that I decided not to re-lock myself the last time my scroll was free~ Now if I can just get my hands on eggs from the other two breeds. >w<

She was seeing if a Magi and Deepsea dragon made the new "scaley" egg.