Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Bloodborne. Most exhilarating and rage inducing game I've ever played XD I love it so much.

Edited by Holocast

Deadly Premonition. It's gooooood.

I've mostly been playing Darkest Dungeon with a bit of Spyro: Year of the Dragon mixed in although I've been considering starting on one of the Resident Evil games I have lying around.

I have spent the past few years working through the Ace Attorney series. However, my time spent on it has been limited, and I have only gotten to Justice For All ;-;

LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes, Universe in Peril, I believe? /checks game cartidge/ yeah that's the one. It's very different from any LEGO game I've played before since you don't get infinte chances and just lose a few lego studs if you die, you lose the level. But I like it anyway. It's interesting to see LEGO change things up from their standard formula, anyway.

Bloodborne. Most exhilarating and rage inducing game I've ever played xd.png I love it so much.

That's so true its a awesome game very hard but rewarding its scary too I have just manged to kill Amelia everything went smooth on that fight lol it makes a change.

how you doing on your side?

Hello people I am currently trying to beat Bloodborne and I also play street fighter 5 in between, I have started playing online its a tough one hope i will get better

Bloodborne. Most exhilarating and rage inducing game I've ever played xd.png I love it so much.

Ah, you must be new to Fromsoft games then. tongue.gif

I just got my copy of the collector's edition of Dark Souls 3 and it's everything I ever wanted *cries*

I'm replaying Fire Emblem Awakening after playing Fates for so long.

Everything looks so weird in Awakening now that I've gotten used to Fate's layout.

Well, I was playing DragonVale, but I stopped to get on here. I just got this game and I'm excited to hatch my tri-something wyvern. Also, in ur Sig it says u collect moonstone, I'm assuming that means the dragon? Want my egg?

Our friend is over and he has Rocket League so we've been blasting that quite a lot,mixed with some GTA V and R6 Siege.

i have at least a dozen video games backlogged that i've been meaning to finish, but i'm currently playing spyro: enter the dragonfly! i'm about 70% through it, it's a super nostalgic game that i love regardless of the glitches.

but after i'm done, i'm gonna start my copy of dragon age: inquisition finally!! i am so READY

I'm currently playing Elder Scrolls Online (through xbox one) - when I have the time.

I have a huge backlog of games I'd like to play... but darn "LIFE" thing keeps getting in the way.

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright. I can't wait to play the other two in the series, this game is seriously addictive and very entertaining.

Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

Slime Rancher

Warframe

World of Warcraft

think that's about it

I'm playing lots and lots of DOTA 2... but my teammates are always noobs or jerks. Anyone here who fancies the game and plays it well? We may team up. biggrin.gif

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. First PMD I've played (aside from Gates to Infinty's demo) and I'm absolutely loving it!

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I'm basically always playing Darkest Dungeon and the Binding of Isaac (Afterbirth!). But at the moment I'm also on a Terraria and FTL kick. I tend to hop between a lot of games at once lol

I'm playing street fighter 5 which is awesome could use some new content but plays well.

I am also playing metal gear 5 my favourite game too.

Over time I am completing bloodborne and its creepy as hell.

Batman: Arkham Asylum because Dragon's Dogma decided to have lots and lots of loading time since the last PS3 update; as in, walk out of a room and wait 10 minutes before you can continue mad.gif