Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Currently playing Bayonetta 2 for like the third time. Other than that I'm trying to get through Final Fantasy VII and Dragon's Dogma, but I procrastinate on those a lot :/

Smash 4, working on improving my Bayonetta play so she can cover my main's/secondary's poorer matchups. And she's just hella fun.

Fallout 4 on PS4 and Aeternoblade on PS Vita.

Edited by Fortune86

Smash 4, working on improving my Bayonetta play so she can cover my main's/secondary's poorer matchups. And she's just hella fun.

Bayonetta is ridiculous imo... I wanted her in the game just as much as anyone else (I love her game series) but man, she is difficult to fight against. Can't figure out how to get out of her combos, if there even is a way. I just end up spamming shield since Bayo mains don't seem to grab much.

Bayonetta is ridiculous imo... I wanted her in the game just as much as anyone else (I love her game series) but man, she is difficult to fight against. Can't figure out how to get out of her combos, if there even is a way. I just end up spamming shield since Bayo mains don't seem to grab much.

SDI. SDI HER COMBOS LIKE NOTHING ELSE.

Her scariest combo, (grounded up b->) side b -> jump canceled up b -> side b -> uair shouldn't ever work against some who knows the matchup. For the uninformed, SDI's rapidly, repeatedly moving the analogue stick a quarter-circle away - and FAST. It's hard to get it down. Really hard, especially if you're doing it off reaction.

My playstyle tends to be less combo-based and more quick, safe moves chained into other quick, safe moves and bullet arts to wear down shields and apply chip damage until I can finish the opponent off with a bair, uair or fthrow. Bayo's so light, she really can't afford to make mistakes.

Oh yeah, and DON'T go offstage against a Bayonetta who knows what they're doing. Easiest character to SD with, but absolutely terrifying offstage game. Favourite counterpick (along with Zard) over Cloud for that reason :'D

SDI. SDI HER COMBOS LIKE NOTHING ELSE.

Her scariest combo, (grounded up b->) side b -> jump canceled up b -> side b -> uair shouldn't ever work against some who knows the matchup. For the uninformed, SDI's rapidly, repeatedly moving the analogue stick a quarter-circle away - and FAST. It's hard to get it down. Really hard, especially if you're doing it off reaction.

My playstyle tends to be less combo-based and more quick, safe moves chained into other quick, safe moves and bullet arts to wear down shields and apply chip damage until I can finish the opponent off with a bair, uair or fthrow. Bayo's so light, she really can't afford to make mistakes.

Oh yeah, and DON'T go offstage against a Bayonetta who knows what they're doing. Easiest character to SD with, but absolutely terrifying offstage game. Favourite counterpick (along with Zard) over Cloud for that reason :'D

Yeah I try to stay on stage as much as possible, her fair even remotely close to the blast line is terrifying >__> I always try to SDI out of her combos but it barely ever works, agghh...guess I need more practice!

Yeah I try to stay on stage as much as possible, her fair even remotely close to the blast line is terrifying >__> I always try to SDI out of her combos but it barely ever works, agghh...guess I need more practice!

Practise is everything. I still need to learn how to NOT SD with Bayo's rather unorthodox recovery, how to jump-cancel an up-b perfectly and perform a quarter-circle forward input for reliable DABKs.

pls feel free to pm me if you wanna discuss further smash stuff :3

To keep the topic on track, playing Project X Zone 2.

Final Fantasy Type-0. It's an interesting game, I'm just not used to it yet. ^^;

I've been playing Portal 2's Multiplayer Mode with my Girlfriend.

I think we've killed each other more times than we can count. xd.png

Black Desert Online. The head start was more of a rocky start, myself and two other family members (plus a heap of other players) ended up in the wrong server thanks to a channel/server blunder. Ended up re-rolling out characters in the correct server, since the marooned ones couldn't be transferred. As we hadn't played them on the wrong server anyway, it wasn't much of an inconvenience. Still we lost time we could've spent doing something constructive in the game, not that I'm doing anything constructive now that I'm in game by farming mobs for titles.

I've been playing Portal 2's Multiplayer Mode with my Girlfriend.

I think we've killed each other more times than we can count. xd.png

Wait that's not the aim of the Portal 2 Co-Op? Playing Co-Op with my sister was great fun even with the kill trolling, timing things right in some of the puzzles was a pain though. xd.png

Well, 'as of this very moment' I'm playing DragCave.Net

Other than that I'm playing a game called Digimon Masters Online

Pokemon Platinum and Undertale, though I'm more or less finished with the latter. I also play the occasional Crusader's Quest.

Currently playing Pokemon Sapphire randomized nuzlocke against my boyfriend and just messing around in Pokemon Platinum. Also just finished the story on Far Cry Primal, it was a really nice game!

Been addicted to Neko Atsume as my gameplay. Haha! But I have been checking on Dragon Mania Legends from time to time too.

Playing a ton of Pokemon Shuffle/Picross, with a bit of Gastly breeding/raising for wonder trade in Pokemon X.

I've been more focused on creative things recently so I don't play many games that can't be played in short bursts right now. Also I, uh, haven't been able to afford any new games. >___>

I just finished Twilight Princess HD and it was so good hnnnnng I'm actually surprised nobody else here has posted that one yet. But I definitely need an emotional break for a while lol, that ending was fantastic. I'm currently almost done with A Link to the Past on my beloved SNES. I believe I'm in the swamp palace.

World of Warcraft, I just started playing it with my girlfriend and its been a lot of fun. ^^

SWGoH mainly

&

minecraft in the evenings with my SO

just finished an iron golem farm in survival mode smile.gif

Dragon Age 2, aiming for Platin this time.

Edit: And done tongue.gif . Now on to Mass Effect, I guess. Or Dragon's Dogma.

Edited by Flaviel