Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on PC - Best game i've ever played!

Pokemon X for the 3DS; Crusader's Quest, Steven Universe: Attack the Light and Neko Atsume for the iPhone.

... I've been juggling a lot of things.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Just received today as a Christmas gift. Loving it so far, spent 5 hours playing into it nonstop haha.

Minecraft, No More Room In Hell, Darkest Dungeon on the PC. I used to play Oblivion and Skyrim on the PS3, but my brother broke the TV with a bow.

Pokemon! Now that I basically finished Bravely Default, it's time to return to an old favorite and get me some shinies.

Pokemon! Now that I basically finished Bravely Default, it's time to return to an old favorite and get me some shinies.

How is Bravely Default?

So, got a new PC. Been playing and uploading to YouTube. Mostly League of Legends and Galactic Civilizations III

So, got a new PC. Been playing and uploading to YouTube. Mostly League of Legends and Galactic Civilizations III

How is Galactic Civilizations 3?

Pokemon X. Currently doing a nuzlocke of it, halfway done. Hoping to finish, because I have a bad habit of starting nuzlocke challenges and then never finishing them. :/

Recently I've been bouncing around between Guild Wars 2 and Watch_Dogs. Also got obsessed with Fallout Shelter now that I have an iPod with enough RAM to run it.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D. Pretty much my favorite Christmas present. It's so cool seeing all the original stuff again in higher definition and of course just playing the game itself.

No, I'm not a nerd, why do you ask?

A little late to the party, but I just got Mass Effect for the PS3 some days ago and I've already played it for well over 20 hours biggrin.gif

I've also been playing the first Borderlands game a lot lately.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D. Pretty much my favorite Christmas present. It's so cool seeing all the original stuff again in higher definition and of course just playing the game itself.

No, I'm not a nerd, why do you ask?

*hugs* That's awesome! I am still partial to ocarina of time.