Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Playing lots of Guild Wars 2, Dragon Age: Inquisition and Life is Strange lately. Sometimes I take the time to play Dragon Age 2, too.

Guild Wars 2! I'm an avid fan of the Guild Wars games. I've been playing GW2 since the three-day head start. Happy to see another player around. smile.gif

Edited by DragonCavePlayer

My school-year games are now DFO/DnFG, PAD, and ToS...

I'm a masochist for playing DFO completely non-iap, but playing with friends makes everything better!

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. I also have Dragon Age Inquisition to play next and Farm Simulator. I also just downloaded Wolfquest. Haven't played it in years.

Just started Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition. I'm not very good at it. happy.gif;

@Fortune86 - I misread your post at first. I thought you said you broke your PS4 and I cringed. lol.

Edited by Syiren

LoZ Triforce Heroes. Doing it single player because I just don't enjoy playing Zelda multiplayer... really the single player isn't as hard as people are saying it is once you get the hang of switching between the three links.

I really want to go buy a PS4 for Fallout 4 but money and holidays and student loans ;_;

Guild Wars 2! I'm an avid fan of the Guild Wars games. I've been playing GW2 since the three-day head start. Happy to see another player around. smile.gif

I've played GW2 for a bit over two years now!

Been enjoying Heart of Thorns lately. smile.gif

I just recently finished Undertale and I'm tempted to play through again, even if I make the exact same decisions. ^^ I'm addicted to telling monsters they're cute. Can't believe I could actually go on a date with a skeleton. My life is complete ohmy.gif

I'm trying to finally finish up Bravely Default (the repeated chapters really bogged me down). Also I'm playing through Disgaea 5 and enjoying it immensely! And I play a lot of Diablo 3 on weekends to relax.

Also looking forward to finally playing the Trespasser DLC in Dragon Age Inquisition, if I can wrest the PS4 from my mother. tongue.gif

Dragon cave! !! Just kidding, I'm playing Jurassic World the game on ma tablet :3

Playing Pokemon X, even if it has been out for a while =p Still want to play it and play WoW throughout the day too xd.png

I'm currently playing as a space ninja in Warframe. I wanted to play GRAV Reborn but y'know, my computer just hates me.

Tales of Zestiria. Pretty close to the end now but I may play it again on a harder difficulty.

Been playing Wizard101 and Sylestia most recently

Fun games, though very annoyingly cost money if you ever want to get good. Unlike this great game, where you play completely for free biggrin.gif

on xbox one

halo 5 & and battlefront

on pc

minecraft always & borderlands

on phone

ingress & coc

(cant wait for pokemon go)

Edited by nepenthe.catharsis

I'm playing Crypt of the Necrodancer. It's a unique rogue-like game. Quite challenging and fun, in my opinion.

Well now that I gotta redownload LoL on bloody 25kbps speed, I gave up on that censorkip.gif so I just play Inotia 4 and Punch Quest on my phone haha, but I found bloody Kid Icarus Uprising today after losing it for over a year, so I'll probably grind hard on that tomorrow too though.

Currently playing some World of Tanks after checking on my Animal Crossing

I need to play Pokemon Omega Ruby... but that requires me finding it lol

I've been playing Wizard101 a lot lately too with a new update and all

Edited by Clya