Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Huh. Okay. I will oblige.

I am playing an MMO called Wakfu

(yes its foreign; it was originally made in French)

wink.gif now that may sound hipster to everyone I LOVED the TV show and just had to buy it's predecessor.

If anyone watches the TV show pls respond I don't know too many people (in America) that watch the show

at the moment only dragcave.maybe in a month or two when i leave iran ill buy a 3ds or some console and start gaming again.gotta catch em all

Pokemon Omega Ruby again. Trying to chain a shiny Luxio. This is so hard I'm constantly thinking about quitting.

wink.gif now that may sound hipster to everyone I LOVED the TV show and just had to buy it's predecessor.

If anyone watches the TV show pls respond I don't know too many people (in America) that watch the show

I watched the show! I enjoy the game too, though I haven't played it in a couple weeks.

@OP I just normally play Minecraft. That will probably never change, because I keep finding cool new mods to play with.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, trying to get the full Zinogre armor set.

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.

I finished the 3rd Phoenix Wright game a few weeks ago, and it was AWESOME. I was a bit teary at the end. Now I'll playing the 4th game in the series. Sadly I haven't had time to progress beyond the first case.

Currently playing a few games, depending on my mood and if I'm alone or playing with friends.

Zelda OoT, Zelda Twilight Pricess, and a couple of the Lego games (I'm a dork, yes I know, but they're great for playing with the kids).

Just started playing the first Kingdom Hearts game again. I'm going to try and play through all the titles I have in the series while I wait for the third game to come out. Maybe by the time I beat all of them, and beat the challenges (I'm lookin' at you, Sephiroth) then the game will be out or at least have a set release date.

Fallout 3 and The Last of Us: Remastered.

I laugh-out-loud at all the death sequences caused by V.A.T.S.; the camera angles and awkward zoom-ins give it comedy value.

And getting frustrated at attempting to get the platinum trophy for The Last of Us.

Tales of Zesteria. I follow one of the voice actors on Youtube and the game sounded really interesting. Living up to my expectations so far

Huh. Okay. I will oblige.

I played Wakfu! But then I started getting lag spikes and stopped. It was fun while it lasted though.

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.

I finished the 3rd Phoenix Wright game a few weeks ago, and it was AWESOME. I was a bit teary at the end. Now I'll playing the 4th game in the series. Sadly I haven't had time to progress beyond the first case.

Oh wow, yes! These games are the best DS games, imho. I would also suggest Miles Edgeworth. It's a bit different in terms of how it's played, but still a great game!

Edited by DragonCavePlayer

Playing lots of Guild Wars 2, Dragon Age: Inquisition and Life is Strange lately. Sometimes I take the time to play Dragon Age 2, too.

I am playing Spec Ops: The Line on FUBAR and....let's just say if I had a swear jar, you could probably use it to pay for a tank of gas at this point.

league because i have bad taste in games and enjoy screaming internally at bad teammates :v

might play some civ or tf2 soon to get this filth away from me

Really only been playing Undertale and Until Dawn, with some Splatoon thrown in here and there.

Do your best not to have a bad time.

And help tem pay 4 cool leg

Edited by PixelShark

I have been doing a LOT of beta testing of WolfQuest 2.7.

I just picked up Animal Crossing: New Leaf this weekend - been getting the urge to play the series again, and I dont' have easy access to City Folk since my parents keep the Wii (it's both my sister's and mine and we've both left the nest, lol).

Bought Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. earlier today, lots of fun.