Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Witcher 2: Assassins of kings.

OMG, I wish I could play that. I loved the original Witcher and played through it at least three times. Now the third one is out....

I pre-ordered the second one but can't seem to play it. My problem is that I am not very adept at using the keyboard instead of the mouse to play. sad.gif

Now I'm back to playing Diablo 2 using the Necromancer this time. I've never played that character before and I do like him. biggrin.gif

Tales of Hearts, but I might switch back to Zelda, Link between worlds since I haven't finished that one yet! ):

Sims3 for PC That game made me fall heads over heels with it. I am into it so much i made my own Stable on weebly.If Any one of you does have the sims3 pets check out Golden Valley Stables. biggrin.gif Slowly getting my horses back after my laptop crashed on me a few months ago. Luckly my mom bought me a new desk top and Acer but still works great. biggrin.gif Anyway i wish i could play all the great games ever one has mentioned on here.

I'm itching really badly to start playing Until Dawn, but I don't have the time to get caught up in a new game right now. T_T

At the moment I've been focusing on 2 different games just to really find things to do, the first of which being Maplestory, playing it because I enjoy the vast world you can explore and because in my personal opinion it's a pretty decent sidescroller. Guess I'm just an adventurer at heart. But I can't have just a normal good time with a cartoon style game oh nooooooooooo...I have to play Dark Souls as well on my PS3 otherwise where's the fun without a little frustrating rage, especially when in the game sometimes I end up dying due to my stupidity rather than at the hands of an enemy.Say for example if I decide instead of taking the correct path I decide to try for a shortcut that isn't even there and oh...I don't know...jump clear off the side of a cliff maybe? Been having a lot of fun as you can tell lol.

I'm playing Heroes of the Storm on the PC. I love all Blizzard games, and I love this one most of all. I like the fighting and the strategies and the types of players you get queued up with. Ragers and afkers.

Besides HoTs, I'm playing KH2 on the ps2. I've already beaten it once before, but the nostalgia of the game makes me play it just for the characters and the sound your keyblade makes when it hits stuff. ^-^

Super Mario Maker....

TBH since not all the stuff is unlocked (they updated it so it unlocks faster) it's not very fun on the level creating so far. I think I'll have an opinion when I actually unlock everything...

There are some fantastic levels by other people though! I'm having fun with those.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Slowly but surely getting to Bronze Crown.

I usually don't play video games much, but sometimes I play Zuma. It helps me relax.

Legend of Zelda, Skyward Sword. Beaten it before but its been a while so I'm playing it again.

Right now it's Tales of the Abyss (3DS version), but I'll move on to Fire Emblem: Awakening, Project X Zone or Bravely Default in a bit. Can't decide.

...I can't WAIT for Fire Emblem Fates, Project X Zone 2 and Bravely Second. Still 4-5 months to go! DX