Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Currently playing: Batman - Arkham Asylum

There's so much to explore, I have a feeling this one's going to take a while.

Edited by Isuzu

Having just finished off a nightly round of Smash 4 (I really gotta start finding others to fight against), I'm now playing Kid Icarus: Uprising.

The World Ends With You! I borrowed it from a friend a few years ago but now I finally have my own copy!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf for 3DS. I'm considering starting up my OmegaRuby file again but eh. I just finished an emulated Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, though!

TERA: Fate of Arun

Clicker Heroes

Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together, the multiplayer is so awesome, we either survive or die together.

Edited by sharlykng

Rocket League. It's an incredibly simple concept, but brilliantly genius. If anyone is considering buying, I would, worth the 20$ on Steam.

Currently, I'm playing Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!, Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 2, and Elite Beat Agents.

On the former two, I got stuck on the final endgame songs on the highest difficulty. As for EBA, I've completed all the levels and am going back to get S ranks 'til I get the highest rank in the game that can be unlocked.

At the current moment, Clicker Heroes. I do plan on playing a lot of Warframe soon what with it finally finished with taking millions of years to update.

Gonna go play Splatoon tomorrow.

Assassins Creed 3 and by far the best for me was naval battles.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty