Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Civ V, DC (of course, although I'm egglocked at the moment), and 0hh1, a web puzzle game.

The first Witcher game of the series. Seeing as The Witcher 3 just got released recently and people have been nuts over the series, I finally decided to give it a go and start at the first game. And omg, I understand now why people are nuts over this series, it's a really good RPG smile.gif

Currently working on my first playthrough of Mass Effect 3, since my partner got me the trilogy for my birthday 2 years ago. I am sO HYPED for Andromeda to come out next year.

Spore. Spore is my current addiction right now. I don't know why I'm enjoying it so much.

I was feeling Nostalgic

so I'm playing the Jak and Daxter games again, I'm in the middle of Jak II, I haven't played them since I was a kid

Age of Empires II: HD Edition, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, and I hope to find some extra time to play Terraria.

I'm finishing up AC Rogue and hunting a bit in MHP3rd.

Also started playing the SNES version of Earthbound and also FFVII on my PSP (finally got around to it, I loved Crisis Core). Earthbound is really fun so far.

59% into Jak 3, I forgot how much I hated those cars in the desert

I'm currently replaying Okami and Fire Emblem Awakening

And as always shiny hunting in Pokemon and practicing smash, but I'm always doing that ^w^

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters.

I usually like visual novels, but this one is... I like it and i dislike it at the same time.

The way you communicate to other characters is a bit tricky. I wanted to do a friendly response and ended up trying to kiss lol Most of the time my character stays there staring silently.

Not on purpose, I have made a creep.

Styx : Master of Shadows on PS4.

I was hoping this game would be like Thief but in third person. It is, but there are loads more enemies. And they are all hyper aware. I kill a guy at the other end of the corridor and everyone knows. And it's kinda cheap that you can only hide one body per chest. Those things are easily big enough to hold two or three. Oh well, I guess it forces me to be more merciful xd.png

I'm currently playing Assassin's creed: Black Flag (PC)

Assassin's creed, Overlord and Darksiders have always been my favorite games biggrin.gif