Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I am playing Disgaea 4 right now. I am just killing random enemies for Exp and Money. Some may say that is rude but I say yay money. I love the game and the characters in the game. The gameplay is a nice touch of strategy plus random destruction. I keep getting killed from random events in this area called the item world so that sucks.

Pokémon AlphaSapphire.

Walking around, searching for some secret bases that I had scanned...this is tedious.

Angry Birds Transformers and Angry Birds Epic

Angry Birds Transformers: Reached Level 125 and about to reach Level 126

Angry Birds Epic: Reached Level 21 and about to reach Level 22

Skyrim (still!)

It's going to be a while, I'm not even halfway through anything! tongue.gif (Except the mage college, I did complete the main questline for that one).

I'm trying to get through Daylight. Admittedly, it's flawed as a game, but I disagree with how much hate it gets. I haven't been this scared by a game since Amnesia.

I'm replaying Pokemon Leaf Green. I was going to replay Heart Gold instead, but someone said online that Bulbasaur was a pathetic and useless pokemon to start with and I wanted to prove them wrong. tongue.gif

I just started last night and my current team is:

Bulbasaur: lv. 11

Spearow: lv. 10

Pikachu: lv. 9

Last saved at the entrance to the Viridian Forest. I'm gonna try and evolve Bulbasaur before I enter Pewter City and wipe the floor with Brock. x3

I just finished a linked game of LoZ: Oracle of Ages.

Now I'm debating on either starting Metroid Prime Trilogy (yay eShop!) or finishing the dreaded Spirit Tracks (it's the censorkip.gif pan pipe songs that made me not finish this game... but I want to up my completed Zelda game count...)

Dota 2. With my beloved Crystal Maiden on the rise in pubs and all the rage among my allies, I figured it was about time I learned how to carry.

I have spent the last two hours being destroyed as Phantom Assassin trying to do well. I have finally won, but this is far from over.