Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Yesterday I beat 8192 and today I beat the original 2048. I have a strategy that I hve developed

Dota 2. It is very fun... Most of the time. Well, unless your teammates feed, or you random Meepo, or get ganked, or lose a Gem of True Sight... Yeah, pretty situational fun. But when you do really well, it puts most games to shame!

I was thinking of making a discussion topic, but I figured since someone had made one already, it would be a bad idea, no matter how old the topic.

Edited by Coryn02

Now playing Skyrim, Garry's Mod, and The Wolf Among Us. I just bought them off steam. Once I get more money I think I might play murder suspect.

I love The Wolf Among Us Telltale games are awesome I need to get episode 3 but the new dlc for ghosts is dropping tonight xd.png

That's what I'm playing lol (Call Of Duty Ghosts)

I love The Wolf Among Us Telltale games are awesome I need to get episode 3 but the new dlc for ghosts is dropping tonight xd.png

That's what I'm playing lol (Call Of Duty Ghosts)

In the Wolf Among us I already finished chapter 4 xd.png. Now waiting on chapter 5. When I finished chapter 4 I was screaming at my labtop. If you finish 4 there will be a major cliffhanger. You will get mad ^^

As of now playing Thrillville: off the rails bought off steam. It may be old but I love the game <3

TF2, Reus, Dust: An Elysian Tail, and Penumbra: Overture, all in short bursts. I got Reus and Dust during the summer sale. No regrets.

Did you guys hear about the new Uncharted game? I'm so pumped up about it!!!

Now playing Skyrim, Garry's Mod, and The Wolf Among Us. I just bought them off steam. Once I get more money I think I might play murder suspect.

Skyrim is awesome!!!!

Another game that's coming out is the new Tomb Raider, Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Can't freaking wait!! I love Tomb Raider, other than Skyrim Tomb Raider is one of my favorite games.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Mortal Kombat 9

I think I've heard of that game game Mortal Kombat, but I forgot what it was about. But I do think it's a shooting game.

I play Everquest occasionally when I have time. It's free to play now, and I still have my original characters from when I started back in 2000.

Resident Evil (1/One). Ah, the nostalgia of old games. (Even if I do prefer 2/3/X).

Mass Effect 2. Just recruited Mordin Solus, I like his recruitment mission. I've never really used the shockwave power, but it's very useful against multiple enemies (and watching them get launched in the air is funny too). Last time I played, I went through as an Infiltrator - this time I'm going through as a Vanguard.

Nuzlocking Touhoumon: World Link. Barely past 1st gym and someone's already dead.

please don't judge me but I've been playing Petz Dogs 2 over the past couple days. I'm at the point where the final battle happens but I don't want to do the battle yet because it's really hard. There are 2 enemies in the battle one after another. The first one is the dragon. The dragon is easy because it doesn't have a magic hat or anything. The hard part is Ivlet.

I'm playing Smite a battle of gods; it's free to download and there is only multiplayer which is awesome for teamworks ^^

If anyone also plays it my user is the same as here and I'm always happy to meet fellow gamers ☺

I'm playing Dungeons of Dredmor, which is pretty much a dungeon crawler which makes fun of dungeon crawlers. It is fantastic.

Also Warframe.

It's space ninjas.

I've found my old PS1 so i was playing a lot of Medal Of Honor : Underground recently...this game brings back good memories. laugh.gif