Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Tales of the Abyss, second playthrough. So much more fun with different costumes and starting off with set AD skills. I wish I had enough Grade to bring over my gald from my last game, though. And I wish we could bring weapons over.

Tales of the Abyss, second playthrough. So much more fun with different costumes and starting off with set AD skills. I wish I had enough Grade to bring over my gald from my last game, though. And I wish we could bring weapons over.

OH, I just finished that game! I thought you were able to being weapons over by the Items option.... or was that a different Tales of game.....

I swapped from Ragnarok Online 2 to Kingdom Hearts: Recoded

Assassins creed brotherhood running from.......13 dude and 2 horsemen

Currently flip flopping between Pokemon Y and Phoenix Wright- Ace Attorney: Duel Destinies.

OH, I just finished that game! I thought you were able to being weapons over by the Items option.... or was that a different Tales of game.....

Unless they changed it for the 3DS version, I had no weapons brought over when I clicked the items option.

Edited by MysticTiger

JUST finished Dragon Age II... without doing anything to my lovely misunderstood Anders.

You do realized he used you to build a bomb and lied to you about it? I killed him, no way does that kind of thing go unpunished.

Since I didn't go rival path with him, I couldn't force him to help the templars.

Anyway, currently I'm playing League of Legends, Elsword, Desktop Dungeons and the Saboteur.

Edited by Lore_Master

I am currently playing The Last of Us (PS3), Dragon's Crown (PSVita) and Crazy Market (PSVita).

As of now, I am really enjoying playing Thief the Deadly Shadows, Minecraft, Titan Quest, Morrowind, Torchlight II, Icewind Dale and Children of the Nile.

I'm playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I'm super excited because my favourite LPer is LPing it!

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.

Just about to finish the last case~!

Summoner, an RPG that was a launch title for the PS2 way back when. It's pretty good! I have it paused right now. smile.gif