Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Just finished Final Fantasy VII so I'm playing Crisis Core again.

I almost got killed by zombies on Minecraft! They seem to think my house is theirs.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Need for Speed Carbon - Nintendo Wii. Love racing games along with Need for Speed games.

-Nate rolleyes.gif

pokemon Silver. yes the gameboy color game. on a neon green gameboy color. /feels awesome

Been playing TF2 (Team fortress 2)

Yeaaa I just got it, free-to-player, so what >(

I'm still an awesome medic rofl.

Fossil Fighters Champions.

Hey, don't look at me like that. Go and dig up a dinosaur fossil and bring it to life and omg it's so briiiight and then feed it a piece of silver and watch it change colors and then train it to breathe fire and shoot meteors and watch it become your BFF and then tell me it's not the most fun you've ever had.

Oh and also Pokemon Raptor EX. Cool parts: being able to catch a wild Charmander and Scizor. Not-cool parts: Awkward spelling/grammar; lack of a mute button; glitchiness to rival Missingno.

I bought Metal Gear Solid 1 on the psn, been meaning to play that before I buy the HD collection.

Other than that, always TF2.

Slowly working my way towards level 60 on Diablo 3 as well. 20 more levels to go... *sigh* XD

Tomb Raider Anniversary, but I'm stuck again.. I know where I need to go, and how, but I just keep failing at this one jump.. very frustrating!

Technically I'm playing this at this very moment, but if you're talking about besides this, Minecraft and FelisFire... Trying to figure out how to make a Book and Quill on Minecraft and waiting for FelisFire to load.

Dc. If I was at home, AC:B and AC:R.

^^ Too much waggle?

For me, I just bought an indie bundle, which includes all five geneforge games. I'm playing the first geneforge plus Dragon's Dogma.

I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask. Loving this series. Once I beat majoras mask and windwaker, I'll have finished all the 3d ones sad.gif

My friend's brother just sold me his Animal Crossing game for $10, so I've been playing that, Pokemon Platinum again and lots of League of Legends.

I just had surgery, so there's not much else to do at the moment. :/

Just got into AC and after I finish the first I plan to go over the rest of the series.